Politics

Presidential Poll

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>
panetti On February 17, 2005

Little Rock, Arkansas
#16New Post! Apr 08, 2004 @ 23:33:37
But Vol, don't you realize Kosovo was a much bigger threat than Iraq? Oh wait...and where's that on the map again?
nivago On December 14, 2004

#17New Post! Apr 08, 2004 @ 23:38:37
first, there's no love, peace and inclusion for liars who cause massive job losses, $500B budget deficits, are elected into office by the decision of the court, get us into a meaningless war and refuse to testify under oath about what they knew and didn't know, and give themselves the right to arrest anyone and hold them indefinitely without access to a lawyer.

second, clinton was nearly impeached because of a semen stain. chimp has already cost america hundreds of lives and doesn't have as much as a common courtesy to at least apologize for acting on faulty intelligence and noone dares to even suggest impeachment for fear of being stomped out by the unforgiving jackboots of one karl rove. is chimp above the law? no, he is not. he is answerable to the american people and he'd better testify.

third, kerry did not have access to the intelligence. still doesn't. why do you think they're making clark and rice (and hopefully cheney and on up the line) testify, for fun? they'll get to the bottom of chimp's bs, i'm sure of it.
ualrlaw On June 18, 2004

#18New Post! Apr 08, 2004 @ 23:52:14
First, Clinton is a liar. Kerry is a liar. Both have lied and flip-flopped on almost every issue imaginable. The President has not caused massive job losses. 9-11 and the corporate scandals as well as the usual economic cycles caused the loss of jobs. Not to mention the fake dot-bomb economy that collapsed as Clinton was leaving office. The unemployment rate is the same as it was under Clinton in 1996. Enemy millitary combatants can be held indefinitely, as enemies to this nation should. Actually, they should be executed.

Second, the President relied on the same intelligence that the United Nations Security Council relied on. They voted 15-0, including France and Russia, to approve the use of military force to remove Saddam if he didn't comply. (UN resolution 1441). President Cinton and Sentor Kerry believed that Saddam had weopons of mass destruction. Thats why Clinton bombed Iraq on dozens of occasions throughout his Presidency. The FBI, CIA, NSA all believed Saddam had weopons of mass destruction as did the intelligence agencies of Great Britain, Spain, Italy, Isreal, Australia and dozens of additional coalition nations.

Third, Kerry and the Senate Intelligence Committee get the same intelligence briefings that the President does as does the rest of the Senate. Richard Clark, whom I believe to be an opportunistic liar, admitted under oath that had the White House enacted all of his alleged proposals it would still have not prevented 9/11. Bush and Cheney will both be appearing before the 9/11 committee.

Little Rock, Arkansas
#19New Post! Apr 09, 2004 @ 00:56:42
Quote:
First, Clinton is a liar.

Careful there, LAW, you forgot to define what "is" is...as well as "first", "Clinton", "a", and "liar".

#20New Post! Apr 09, 2004 @ 01:19:19
Quote:
First, Clinton is a liar. Kerry is a liar. Both have lied and flip-flopped on almost every issue imaginable. The President has not caused massive job losses. 9-11 and the corporate scandals as well as the usual economic cycles caused the loss of jobs. Not to mention the fake dot-bomb economy that collapsed as Clinton was leaving office. The unemployment rate is the same as it was under Clinton in 1996. Enemy millitary combatants can be held indefinitely, as enemies to this nation should. Actually, they should be executed.

i'm disregarding meaningless blanket statements about clinton and kerry because they carry no factual load. what? monica? come on.

bush's tax and budget policy are responsible for the drastic economic decline. care to know how many jobs came off the rolls since he took office? 3+ mil. unemployment rate went up by 43% under bush. peruse bureau of labor statistics site evey once in a while. who knew that the wealthy would save rather than spend the money they got from tax cuts? oops. and easy with the executions there. one day you may end up on ashcroft's black list for surfing to the al-jazeera website. or on a "no-fly" list for checking out the book on explosives in the library. this is just the beginning and that's why bush and co. must be stopped.

Quote:
Second, the President relied on the same intelligence that the United Nations Security Council relied on. They voted 15-0, including France and Russia, to approve the use of military force to remove Saddam if he didn't comply. (UN resolution 1441). President Cinton and Sentor Kerry believed that Saddam had weopons of mass destruction. Thats why Clinton bombed Iraq on dozens of occasions throughout his Presidency. The FBI, CIA, NSA all believed Saddam had weopons of mass destruction as did the intelligence agencies of Great Britain, Spain, Italy, Isreal, Australia and dozens of additional coalition nations.

resolution 1441 did not authorize the automatic use of force in any form, no pretext for war, none, try again. and even if there was a belief that iraq had wmd (thanks, colin, for the wonderful satellite pictures of dump trucks), what the hell are we still doing there now that it's clear there are no wmd? why did the premise change from "we're here to find non-existent wmd" to "we're here to liberate you"?

Quote:
Third, Kerry and the Senate Intelligence Committee get the same intelligence briefings that the President does as does the rest of the Senate. Richard Clark, whom I believe to be an opportunistic liar, admitted under oath that had the White House enacted all of his alleged proposals it would still have not prevented 9/11. Bush and Cheney will both be appearing before the 9/11 committee.

so let's not enact anything? clarke did his job, it was perfectly clear from his testimony and from the commissioners' reactions. the commission's objective is to determine who did their job and who didn't, not to play "what if" with events that can no longer be changed. i wonder why bush and cheney insist on a private meeting without any oaths...
jeoin On November 12, 2004

#21New Post! Apr 09, 2004 @ 01:44:36
i want to buy you a beer nivago...
sin_tastes_like_rainbows On September 07, 2005

#22New Post! Apr 09, 2004 @ 01:46:57
I'd hump Nivago's leg.

#23New Post! Apr 09, 2004 @ 01:53:10
i think i would have to watch

#24New Post! Apr 09, 2004 @ 02:01:05
sick bastard.

#25New Post! Apr 09, 2004 @ 02:13:14
i haven't seen it yet, i don't know how I would feel.

Little Rock, Arkansas
#26New Post! Apr 09, 2004 @ 02:19:56
I was hoping Jeoin and Sin would jump in here, it was getting way too stiff in here, though I still disagree with both of you pscyhos. Ya'll gotta teach Niv to loosen up a bit.

Well I'd love to stick around and play with you guys, but I just got home, so I'm off to eat a latenight dinner, and then maybe I'll have a second wind back...
sin_tastes_like_rainbows On September 07, 2005

#27New Post! Apr 09, 2004 @ 02:21:34
Quote:
I was hoping Jeoin and Sin would jump in here, it was getting way too stiff in here, though I still disagree with both of you pscyhos. Ya'll gotta teach Niv to loosen up a bit.

Well I'd love to stick around and play with you guys, but I just got home, so I'm off to eat a latenight dinner, and then maybe I'll have a second wind back...

TAKE ME SERIOUSLY, PLEASE!

#28New Post! Apr 09, 2004 @ 02:27:30
i think its me...
volkov On June 08, 2005

Little Rock, Arkansas
#29New Post! Apr 09, 2004 @ 03:43:02
WOW!!...just wow...I...uh...how?...wha...

Some things being said here are just mind boggling..I can't even fathom...It is very strange almost...just a thought I had after reading some of these things...
ualrlaw On June 18, 2004

#30New Post! Apr 09, 2004 @ 03:57:20
Volkov,

You and I live in the real world. Some people live in fantasy land.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs