Presidential Debates: America Is The Loser

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#31New Post! Oct 02, 2020 @ 22:42:07

It was a bit of a s*** show and was not a good look from any of the three debaters. Trump did manage to get Biden to spew an impressive array of lies and bulls***, which was great, but at the same time he did not do himself any favours by attacking his opponents so often.

I think Ben Shapiro was the most accurate when he said prior to the debate that it would be a contest between Chewbacca and the Swedish chef from the muppets (although he forgot to mention the clown pretending to be a moderator).

I also agree with the OP that everyone lost in that debate. I think Chris Wallace was probably the biggest loser, but no one did well - except maybe Heels Up Harris. She sucked her way to VP, and now maybe Trump and Biden will suck her into being President, in what would be an abject disaster for all.

Trump's tactic was ok - going after Biden is a necessity as the guy is at best a pathetic, corrupt clown, but the implementation was terrible. He really needed to pick his points to attack Biden and ignore his other opponent - although to be fair, I do not think Wallace was as biased as a lot of people are claiming. But he did come to Biden's rescue a few times and did not press him to answer questions. The obvious examples that spring to mind are:
- When Trump called out Biden's lie on having police support;
- When Trump started tearing into Biden's 47 years in politics where he has managed to do sweet F all other than plagiarise a lot of speeches, enrich his family, jail a s*** ton of black people and say that Barack Obama was unique because he was a black guy who spoke proper English and had regular showers;
- When Trump mentioned the enormous sums of money Joe's drug addled son Hunter has been paid by a murderous Ukrainian oligarch, a Russian billionaire linked to Putin and the genocidal, mass murdering psychopath Winnie the Pooh from Chyna;
- When Biden refused to admit he would pack the Supreme court if Trump did what the Democrats would do in his place;
- When Biden claimed that Pantyfa was an idea. That was laughable. Pantyfa and their all-lies and frens in BLM have been burning s*** down in the US and getting violent in other countries too for some odd reason or other.

Trump should have gone harder on Biden over his involvement in the corrupt and probably illegal take down of Flynn.

I would also like to know if Biden was aware that Hillary Clinton bought fake dirt on Trump (that they all knew was fake), from a Russian that US intelligence agencies deemed a threat to US security - which they subsequently lied about to a FISA court... and they lied about Carter Page too, saying he did not work for the CIA even though they knew he did. And they lied about knowing Putin preferred Hillary over Trump. What if anything did Biden know of this stuff? (He certainly had input into the strategy of the coup attempt). These are very important questions all reasonable people want answered - preferably as he, Obama (Barry, not big Mike), Clinton, Comey, Clapper, McCabe, Strzok, Page etc are being cuffed and led away to a new life in a place they are more suited to.

Trump's mention of "superpredators" was great though. That could send a lot of leftists up the rabbit hole and into the reality of today, 1984, all the way back into the past of ten years later, 1994, if they ever look up the origin of that term.

Now that Trump has tested positive for the old COVID1984 there may not be any more debates. That would be a shame.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#32New Post! Oct 03, 2020 @ 00:49:28
This is the evil Nazi who leads the ProudBoys:

Don't worry about his black skin, he is actually a Latino who is also a bit black, but that doesn't mean he isn't a Nazi, cos if he does not vote for Joe he ain't black, right?

Media all know they lie about Proud Boys unless they are retards, of course.

I wonder why Wallace did not challenge Biden for repeating his worn out lie that Trump called white nationalists and neo Nazis "fine people"? Everyone here knows that's a lie. Does Joe know? Does the media know? If not it says they spend all their time down the same lefty rabbit hole. Joe and the media are either bungling, incompetent muppets who can not hear certain word combinations from certain people, or they are lying scum deliberately whipping up race hate.

There is no way that everyone from the media who was in that room did not hear Trump say I am not talking about neo Nazis who ought to be condemned, so they must be lying, right? Some of them, at least.

I suspect that because whipping up racial division is a global tactic of the left, they believe it works in their interests, and therefore, they are mostly lying (but with a few of them being genuine retards. Telling them apart is the trick). The fact that the media lie and call an organisation ran by a black Latino dude white supremacist (even though they accept anyone of any race into the group), further reinforces this belief, as does their lie that Trump refuses to disavow white nationalists when he has done it dozens of times, including a couple years ago when asked by Wallace apparently.

When those lies give way to riots where people are killed or have their life destroyed when their small business is burned to the ground, or they engage in acts of violence against the US and get caught, it really should make people loathe the media, shouldn't it?
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#33New Post! Oct 03, 2020 @ 05:00:49
Ladies and gentlemen.... what started off as a well participated discussion on a topic of national importance to America, was interesting, civil and insightful, has just deteriorated markedly.

Oh well. It was good while it lasted.
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#34New Post! Oct 03, 2020 @ 05:39:54
@Jennifer1984 Said

Ladies and gentlemen.... what started off as a well participated discussion on a topic of national importance to America, was interesting, civil and insightful, has just deteriorated markedly.

Oh well. It was good while it lasted.

What, Bob? He is as wordy at times as you are. But I don’t think it deteriorated markedly, he just is at the opposite end of the spectrum as you are.
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#35New Post! Oct 03, 2020 @ 09:22:06

Perhaps at the next debate (assuming Trump is there for it), Biden could walk across to the President's lectern, drop $750 on it and say "Next year's on me, Chief."
dookie On December 16, 2023
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#36New Post! Oct 03, 2020 @ 14:27:55
Just maybe Donald Trump is clever in certain ways. Analysing his rhetoric it can be claimed he is not this or that, that he never said this, but DID say that. Yet those who appear to support him get the message.

The Proud Boys, after Mr Trump's last speech concerning the group he had "never heard of", were soon reported as printing T-Shirts with the words "Standing By" on them. This no matter what Donald Trump said.

Then at a Wednesday night rally in Duluth, Minnesota, Trump returned to his rhetoric once again, unleashing attacks against refugees and against Ilhan Omar, a representative of Minnesota who came to the US from Somalia as a refugee when she was a child.

As he had done during a previous visit to Minnesota, the president complained to a predominantly white crowd that Omar – a US citizen – “tells us how to run our country”. Trump’s supporters responded by chanting “lock her up”.

So, once again, no matter what Mr Trump says, or claims he says, or is reported as saying, or meaning, by those for him or against him.......those who support him always seem to GET THE MESSAGE.

And the message is not a good one.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#37New Post! Oct 03, 2020 @ 15:20:44
The "Bad things happen in Philadelphia" was 2nd best comment of the night (the best being "Will You Shut Up, Man?' )

I was talking to a friend of mine about this.

He said, "Bad things happen in Philadelphia! No s***! I got mugged in a blizzard on my mother's birthday... bad things happen in Philadelphia! LMAO!"
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#38New Post! Oct 03, 2020 @ 16:47:14
@dookie Said

So, once again, no matter what Mr Trump says, or claims he says, or is reported as saying, or meaning, by those for him or against him.......those who support him always seem to GET THE MESSAGE.

And the message is not a good one.

You know that only dogs hear dog whistles, right?

But I agree with you that Trump supporters know he is not a racist and they do indeed get the message. If you speak to people on the racist right you quickly find they are rarely if ever Trump supporters for the most part because he panders to non white people a hell of a lot. They dislike him for that. I could provide hundreds of hours of Trump supporters mocking the leftards of various stripes who claim otherwise based in large part on lies that can be debunked in seconds.

My god, the absurdity of the bubble in this place is hilarious at times.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#39New Post! Oct 03, 2020 @ 16:51:29
@dookie Said

The Proud Boys, after Mr Trump's last speech concerning the group he had "never heard of", were soon reported as printing T-Shirts with the words "Standing By" on them. This no matter what Donald Trump said.

The ProudBoys are racist in the same way the BBC is a credible news source - not at all.

The leader of the group is a black Latino dude with a black wife who also leads a group called "Latinos for Trump."

I don't mean to mock, but it is hard not to when constantly seeing the insane lefty drivel here at TFS.
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#40New Post! Oct 03, 2020 @ 16:53:28
@bob_the_fisherman Said

You know that only dogs hear dog whistles, right?

But I agree with you that Trump supporters know he is not a racist and they do indeed get the message. If you speak to people on the racist right you quickly find they are rarely if ever Trump supporters for the most part because he panders to non white people a hell of a lot. They dislike him for that. I could provide hundreds of hours of Trump supporters mocking the leftards of various stripes who claim otherwise based in large part on lies that can be debunked in seconds.

My god, the absurdity of the bubble in this place is hilarious at times.

Sorry Bob, you are the absurd one. The implied claim of each and every post you make of seeing the "truth" of the matter while all others are led astray by media manipulation.

Hundreds of hours of Trump Supporters mocking the leftards? I don't doubt it. They have certainly got the message!
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#41New Post! Oct 03, 2020 @ 17:00:01
@Leon Said

What, Bob? He is as wordy at times as you are. But I don’t think it deteriorated markedly, he just is at the opposite end of the spectrum as you are.

The really funny thing is that when Jen and I discuss our ideas we are very close to each other on almost everything, with the odd exception. For example, I do not want the state's jackboot placed on the throat of my opponents.

Her and I actually discussed the similarities between us briefly a couple of months ago.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#42New Post! Oct 03, 2020 @ 17:03:07
@dookie Said

Sorry Bob, you are the absurd one. The implied claim of each and every post you make of seeing the "truth" of the matter while all others are led astray by media manipulation.

Hundreds of hours of Trump Supporters mocking the leftards? I don't doubt it. They have certainly got the message!

Ye-es they have. But what message have they got when they laugh at the clowns in the media who keep calling Trump racist despite the blisteringly obvious fact that he isn't, and they aren't either?

Are there racist Trump supporters? No doubt. Just like there are racist supporters of every other political party you care to name.
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#43New Post! Oct 03, 2020 @ 17:35:34
@bob_the_fisherman Said

I do not want the state's jackboot placed on the throat of my opponents.

Once again, claiming the moral highground!

Your suspicion of the media and knowledge of the various manipulative conspiracy theories seems to extend just so far as to call into question every opinion you contest. While you emerge spotless.
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#44New Post! Oct 03, 2020 @ 19:03:52
@bob_the_fisherman Said

The ProudBoys are racist in the same way the BBC is a credible news source - not at all.

The leader of the group is a black Latino dude with a black wife who also leads a group called "Latinos for Trump."

I don't mean to mock, but it is hard not to when constantly seeing the insane lefty drivel here at TFS.

It seems that news sources are only credible if they echo your opinions.
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#45New Post! Oct 03, 2020 @ 19:19:42
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Then try to stop mocking. As you said once:- "The terms right and left don't mean much these days."

Such terms indeed mean little to those seeking to find truth amid all the lies, misinformation and media manipulation in our present world.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs