Only if he promises to stop Obamacare and balance the budget
His current petition. Found here
Petition for Governmental Redress of Grievances
We, The People, being the true and just Sovereign Body of this Republic, hereby declare to Our Elected Representatives—who derive their powers from the consent of We, The Governed— That:
As provided by The Constitution of the United States, we seek and demand immediate actions and attentions guaranteeing full redress of the following:
* Repeal of all provisions of “The Patriot Act” which are not in accordance with the historical concepts of the Civil Liberties of Americans—including the refusal of legal representation to the accused, the use of torture, and of imprisonment without due process of law and trial, especially under “secret” confinement;
* Immediate release to the public of all documents concerning the assassination of President John F. Kennedy;
* Abolish the Income Tax and replace it with a national sales tax. That way we get our money first and the government gets theirs based upon what we spend. So that directly links the government to the economy and forces them to have our best interests in mind. Also Reduce Excessive Defense Spending to the level actually necessary for our Defense; and to then use Our Resources as follows:
1. Ensure that the Social Security system remains solvent and fully funded for Every American paying into the system;
2. Institute a National Jobs Program to create employment by repairing bridges, roads and other public works of our nation’s Failing Infrastructure; like the WPA Program of President Franklin D. Roosevelt, the goal of this program is to provide a job to every family which has suffered long-term unemployment;
3. Increase teacher salaries and funding for schools to levels which actually reflect our commitment to Excellence In Education;
4. Ensure that Every American, regardless of income level, has access to Basic Health Care needs. Health care should be a basic right. Any parent of a child knows that when your child is sick—it’s not an option. You have to get them the care that they need. That shouldn’t be for the wealthy, or for the fortunate.
That should be EVERYBODY.