Politics

President Trump, A Great Guy.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>
MisterX On August 10, 2022

Saint Petersburg,
#1New Post! Nov 30, 2017 @ 22:43:07
I love this guy, and his brashness, plus he is smarter than his opponents.
He is destined to go down as one of the great presidents. On a scale of 1-10, I would give him a 9. He will change America, and for the better.

Watching his critics on TV, when they try to crucify him, is hilarious. I am going to vote for him again when he runs for re-election.

I hope that he starts a commission to dismantle some of the bureaucracy, and I hope that some of those crooks go to prison too. I mean the bureaucrats, there are some IRS agents that need to go there, to the big house.

Make America Great Again Mister President! The next 7 or 8 years are going to be a blast!
nooneinparticular On March 16, 2023

, Hawaii
#2New Post! Nov 30, 2017 @ 23:28:40
Sounds highly similar to some of the left's reaction to Obama, especially at the beginning of his first term.

Saint Petersburg,
#3New Post! Nov 30, 2017 @ 23:38:12
@nooneinparticular Said

Sounds highly similar to some of the left's reaction to Obama, especially at the beginning of his first term.

I know! Isn't life grand! The shoe was on the left foot, and now it is on the right.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#4New Post! Dec 01, 2017 @ 00:36:31
Make Granbing Pussy Great Again (#MGPGA)!
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#5New Post! Dec 01, 2017 @ 03:39:18
And he loves the uneducated, and to show his love he is putting together a tax plan that will screw those with college debt (among others) as well as:

"Our focus is on helping the folks who work in the mailrooms and the machine shops of America; the plumbers, the carpenters, the cops, the teachers, the truck drivers, the pipefitters -- the people that like me best."

(Note, I am not saying those are professions of the "uneducated" )
nooneinparticular On March 16, 2023

, Hawaii
#6New Post! Dec 01, 2017 @ 07:22:53
@MisterX Said

I know! Isn't life grand! The shoe was on the left foot, and now it is on the right.

And just as the left got a rude awakening when Obama failed to close Gitmo, I imagine that the right will get a similar rude awakening themselves. What's that saying about repeating history again?

Saint Petersburg,
#7New Post! Dec 01, 2017 @ 21:02:19
@mrmhead Said

And he loves the uneducated, and to show his love he is putting together a tax plan that will screw those with college debt (among others) as well as:

"Our focus is on helping the folks who work in the mailrooms and the machine shops of America; the plumbers, the carpenters, the cops, the teachers, the truck drivers, the pipefitters -- the people that like me best."

(Note, I am not saying those are professions of the "uneducated" )

I don't have any training in philosophy or critical thinking, so guide my feeble steps.
How does he love the uneducated? Because his tax plan does not suit you? Was some tax exemption killed off, that supplied education funds?
What are you talking about?

America has been suckered into college since WWII, for dumbo courses that did nothing but make the college money. And there is billions of dollars in outstanding debt. If anyone wants to attend college, he is going to be go into heavy debt. The schools have become a racket in ways, and thieves.

Student loan debt is now the second highest consumer debt category - behind only mortgage debt - and higher than both credit cards and auto loans.

According to Make Lemonade, there are more than 44 million borrowers with $1.3 trillion in student loan debt in the U.S. alone. The average student in the Class of 2016 has $37,172 in student loan debt.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zackfriedman/2017/02/21/student-loan-debt-statistics-2017/#3b00216d5dab

"We're also going to eliminate tax breaks and complex loopholes taken advantage of by the wealthy,"
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/29/us/politics/a-main-street-tax-speech-becomes-a-trump-riff-on-the-rich.html?mwrsm=GooglePlus

Do you accept what you read? College is not sacrosanct, it has become a con game to milk the government. Let them suffer cuts like everyone else. It's about time.

NE, Ohio
#8New Post! Dec 01, 2017 @ 21:18:54
@MisterX Said

I don't have any training in philosophy or critical thinking, so guide my feeble steps.
How does he love the uneducated? Because his tax plan does not suit you? Was some tax exemption killed off, that supplied education funds?

Because he said so - weren't you paying attention?

You can find videos of it.

Saint Petersburg,
#9New Post! Dec 01, 2017 @ 21:42:14
@mrmhead Said

Because he said so - weren't you paying attention?
You can find videos of it.

Yeah, OK, here is what I heard:
"We won with the evangelicals...we won with highly educated, we won with poorly educated, I love the poorly educated. We're the smartest people, we're the most loyal people"....etc.

Do you even know what he meant? If you do, write in down and post it, and I will answer. Do you love the poorly educated? I do.

And you did not answer the simple question, how does he love the uneducated?
You still have not, you took something out of context, and then used it as a bludgeon. Keep it up motor mouth, and I will return the favor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpdt7omPoa0
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#10New Post! Dec 01, 2017 @ 22:50:42
@MisterX Said

"We won with the evangelicals...

I glad I'm not an evangelical... come on boys let's grab those pussies!!

Let's hear an AMEN for our lord and savior the Donald.

NE, Ohio
#11New Post! Dec 01, 2017 @ 23:54:55
@MisterX Said

"We won with the evangelicals...we won with highly educated, we won with poorly educated, I love the poorly educated. We're the smartest people, we're the most loyal people"....etc.

Do you even know what he meant? If you do, write in down and post it, and I will answer. Do you love the poorly educated? I do.

And you did not answer the simple question, how does he love the uneducated?
You still have not, you took something out of context, and then used it as a bludgeon. Keep it up motor mouth, and I will return the favor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpdt7omPoa0

Uneducated - Poorly educated - semantics

"How does he love the uneducated?"
What kind of question is that?

It's like asking "How do you want a cheeseburger?"
Not "How it's made" not "How much" not "How do you show it" not "Why"

I stated what I thought was how he demonstrated that he likes the "poorly educated"

And he specifically called out "I love the poorly educated" - he didn't do that for the evangelicals or the highly educated.

Keep asking rhetorical questions and I'll keep not answering them... mush mouth
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#12New Post! Dec 02, 2017 @ 00:54:59
@MisterX Said

America has been suckered into college since WWII, for dumbo courses that did nothing but make the college money. And there is billions of dollars in outstanding debt. If anyone wants to attend college, he is going to be go into heavy debt. The schools have become a racket in ways, and thieves.

Student loan debt is now the second highest consumer debt category - behind only mortgage debt - and higher than both credit cards and auto loans.

According to Make Lemonade, there are more than 44 million borrowers with $1.3 trillion in student loan debt in the U.S. alone. The average student in the Class of 2016 has $37,172 in student loan debt.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zackfriedman/2017/02/21/student-loan-debt-statistics-2017/#3b00216d5dab

"We're also going to eliminate tax breaks and complex loopholes taken advantage of by the wealthy,"
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/29/us/politics/a-main-street-tax-speech-becomes-a-trump-riff-on-the-rich.html?mwrsm=GooglePlus

Do you accept what you read? College is not sacrosanct, it has become a con game to milk the government. Let them suffer cuts like everyone else. It's about time.

You sure drank that tall glass of that cool aid the rich elitists like Trump poured for you.

Would you like to known why they (aka rich Republicans) put down college educations? So you and people like you remain dumb so that the rich elitists like Trump and their children can continue to take advantage of you... and you took the hook baited with s*** and swallow it whole.

NE, Ohio
#13New Post! Dec 02, 2017 @ 02:14:03
@MisterX Said

I wouldn't disagree that the "University" market has been infiltrated by crooks and thieves.

Take Trump University for example ...

Saint Petersburg,
#14New Post! Dec 02, 2017 @ 16:24:01
@mrmhead Said

Uneducated - Poorly educated - semantics

"How does he love the uneducated?"
What kind of question is that?

It's like asking "How do you want a cheeseburger?"
Not "How it's made" not "How much" not "How do you show it" not "Why"

I stated what I thought was how he demonstrated that he likes the "poorly educated"

And he specifically called out "I love the poorly educated" - he didn't do that for the evangelicals or the highly educated.

Keep asking rhetorical questions and I'll keep not answering them... mush mouth

Do as you please Block Head, I don't think that you have the sense that you were born with. You lost ground in brain power as you went through life. What are you supposed to be, the Grand Vizear? Are you my counselor?

In order to remove that from rhetoric--no you are not---you are a sap. Is that explicit enough?

Retort away Boy Blunder, I am fine with it.

NE, Ohio
#15New Post! Dec 02, 2017 @ 16:47:38
@MisterX Said

Do as you please Block Head, I don't think that you have the sense that you were born with. You lost ground in brain power as you went through life. What are you supposed to be, the Grand Vizear? Are you my counselor?

In order to remove that from rhetoric--no you are not---you are a sap. Is that explicit enough?

Retort away Boy Blunder, I am fine with it.

So which is it- Motor mouth, Block Head, or Boy Blunder? I'm confused.

And I have no idea what a Vizear is, much less a Grand one.

If it has something to do with ears or hearing, I will admit that my hearing of the extremely low tones is starting to diminish with age. So it's not as grand as it used to be - I'll give you that.

But this has nothing to do with how great a guy President Trump is.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs