Possession

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#1New Post! Jul 26, 2014 @ 08:44:14
Do you think that people can be possessed by spirits and or ghosts? Have you witnessed it before? Do you think I am ugly? Do you think that possession is a bunch of nonsense and people are doing things for attention or to not go to prison?

The third question is a joke by the way.
chaski On about 14 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#2New Post! Jul 26, 2014 @ 09:25:29
No.

No, because it doesn't exist.

No, you are quite handsome.

Yes, possession is a bunch of nonsense. Some people might be doing it for attention (the Salem Witch trials come to mind) or to stay out of prison or because the people are insane (Son of Sam comes to mind).
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#3New Post! Jul 26, 2014 @ 09:28:15
Thank you for your insight and thank you for calling me handsome. You are a good person! Hi Five!!

@chaski Said

No.

No, because it doesn't exist.

No, you are quite handsome.

Yes, possession is a bunch of nonsense. Some people might be doing it for attention (the Salem Witch trials come to mind) or to stay out of prison or because the people are insane (Son of Sam comes to mind).
Stalker

#4New Post! Jul 26, 2014 @ 09:32:35
@Cpat92 Said

Thank you for your insight and thank you for calling me handsome. You are a good person! Hi Five!!

Of course they are just my opinions... except the handsome part. If I was a girl I would go for a Marine looking guy like you.

On the possession thing: I have to admit that in a infinite universe (or virtually infinite universe) the possibility of the existence of some "unseen" life force entities that can "possess" someone (like a parasite) would seem to be mathematically very high.

So maybe I am just in denial.

Hypnotica On October 08, 2023

Banned

Steel City (Sheffield), United
#5New Post! Jul 26, 2014 @ 15:35:32
I used to be skeptical about this stuff. But not any more. Seen too much to delude myself otherwise.
Stalker

#6New Post! Jul 26, 2014 @ 15:41:47
@Hypnotica Said

Seen too much to delude myself otherwise.

Such as?

Banned

#7New Post! Jul 26, 2014 @ 15:49:05
@chaski Said

Such as?

Things happening when playing with Ouija Boards.
A posession.
Possibly posessed myself.
Someones face looking like it was melting.

Could go on, but Im not rally that bothered about convincing people, Ive seen what Ive seen, and I believe what I believe.

But you should come to the UK and go on a few ghost hunts with @elite_dragon, your views may change.
Stalker

#8New Post! Jul 26, 2014 @ 15:59:28
@Hypnotica Said

Things happening when playing with Ouija Boards.
A posession.
Possibly posessed myself.
Someones face looking like it was melting.

Could go on, but Im not rally that bothered about convincing people, Ive seen what Ive seen, and I believe what I believe.

But you should come to the UK and go on a few ghost hunts with @elite_dragon, your views may change.

Yes.

Melting faces.

I knew a guy in university who saw his own funeral.

Of course that might have been the LSD.

Banned

#9New Post! Jul 26, 2014 @ 16:21:50
@chaski Said

Yes.

Melting faces.

I knew a guy in university who saw his own funeral.

Of course that might have been the LSD.

Belive me or dont believe me, who cares? I know what I saw, and I wasnt on LSD or bath salts or anything.
Stalker

#10New Post! Jul 26, 2014 @ 16:39:33
@Hypnotica Said

Belive me or dont believe me, who cares? I know what I saw, and I wasnt on LSD or bath salts or anything.

I don't doubt what you saw.
Silver_Lining On March 21, 2023
RIP Boobie

STOKE-ON-TRENT, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Jul 26, 2014 @ 16:52:22
I'm not sure, I'm a "seeing is believing" kind of person. I'm like Hypnotica; I was a sceptic until I experienced something that I'd consider to be paranormal
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#12New Post! Jul 26, 2014 @ 17:06:45
i really don't if people get possess or not by spirits or ghosts. unless, i witness it, even still question it. when i first watch ' the exocist ' in the theater with my grandparents on christmas day. it was one of the funniest movies i have seen back in the 70's. even when i see a documentary on possession, it is funny watch. it look more fake than anything, it look like a scam than anything. so what if is real, if the person is possessed by something, it doesn't mean it is the devil. as anyone really seen the devil?
Sparklegirl On December 13, 2019
LL.M

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Jul 26, 2014 @ 17:34:16
@Silver_Lining Said

I'm not sure, I'm a "seeing is believing" kind of person. I'm like Hypnotica; I was a sceptic until I experienced something that I'd consider to be paranormal

Oooh what happened? Love things like that
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#14New Post! Jul 26, 2014 @ 17:39:01
Believing in ghosts or spirits is like having a rabbit's foot, a lucky charm or choosing not to walk under ladders.

All in the eyes of the beholder. And as Hypnotica put it:
not wanting to/willing to/trying to convince others that it is or exists, but simply stating how it is for us.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. At some level, they exist, for some.
drummerwannabe On June 17, 2019
Travel Junkie

In a drum.., Minnesota
#15New Post! Jul 26, 2014 @ 17:44:23
I think anything is possible and with so many accounts out there, there has to be truth behind it in certain circumstances. I can see where some people con others, but if the Catholic Church has specific people to take care of possessions, I'm pretty sure it's an issue.

I haven't personally dealt with possession, but I have personally experienced other paranormal things that relate to this topic that I can't understand fully, but I believe in them. I know that these things are real to me.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs