Possession

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...6 7 8 · >>
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#1New Post! May 02, 2012 @ 14:43:36
What is your take on being possessed? Whether it is you or it's someone else. Whether it is demonic or just a random sad or angry spirit not ready to move on. Do you believe in people being possessed? Is it a hoax or something to get attention? I know when I watch movies like Paranormal Activity, The Exorcism of Emily Rose I get scared based off of mainly my imagination and religious beliefs, so in a way I can see the reality of these movies. I can tell that it can be real. I would like your opinion on it.
chisa96 On December 29, 2014
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#2New Post! May 02, 2012 @ 14:46:05
It makes for excellent stories.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#3New Post! May 02, 2012 @ 14:48:54
@chisa96 Said

It makes for excellent stories.

It does make for excellent stories and movies. Depending on the director for the movie though.
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#4New Post! May 02, 2012 @ 15:00:37
I believe in it. I've read lots of books about subjects like that. Some books agree that spirits won't enter unless invited. Ouija boards are one door. There are others, such as whitchcraft, tarot cards and many more.
Once you have opened a door, you never know what will come through.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#5New Post! May 02, 2012 @ 15:04:33
@hoppy Said

I believe in it. I've read lots of books about subjects like that. Some books agree that spirits won't enter unless invited. Ouija boards are one door. There are others, such as whitchcraft, tarot cards and many more.
Once you have opened a door, you never know what will come through.

Sometimes I hear that demons can possess you when they find their "own door." I also heard that one way they can enter is if you have a cd case of like a rap album or rock album, turn it upside down and have it facing the mirror while your holding it looking in the mirror. It scares me sometimes and I believe some people who say they see spirits because my aunt saw spirits when she was younger. Not so much the "mediums" on reality shows.
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#6New Post! May 02, 2012 @ 15:17:20
I do believe in ghosts. I didn't always, but after my mom passed away I've had experiences that are just too hard to deny.

I do believe that people can become possessed; there are many evil spirits lurking out there.
But I don't feel they have the power to enter just anyone...You have to sort of invite them in.
I think those who are very strong believers in God,..through that alone, are protected from such experiences..or 'take overs'.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#7New Post! May 02, 2012 @ 15:20:05
@sTreetAngeL Said

I do believe in ghosts. I didn't always, but after my mom passed away I've had experiences that are just too hard to deny.

I do believe that people can become possessed; there are many evil spirits lurking out there.
But I don't feel they have the power to enter just anyone...You have to sort of invite them in.
I think those who are very strong believers in God,..through that alone, are protected from such experiences..or 'take overs'.

I agree with you in a way. I've heard of some Catholics and some Christians being possessed. I also heard them being cast out the same day they realized that person was possessed. Even though they believe in Christ, they must have done something to invite them in. These stories left me quite scared and paranoid. Sadly I am a little interested in the Paranormal. I hope that changes soon.
Sparklegirl On December 13, 2019
LL.M

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#8New Post! May 02, 2012 @ 15:24:19
@Cpat92 Said
Sadly I am a little interested in the Paranormal. I hope that changes soon.

Why? I too am very interested in this- I have watched and read a lot about it. It is ok as long as you stay awayu form what you would fear such as ouija boards
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#9New Post! May 02, 2012 @ 15:34:12
@Sparklegirl Said

Why? I too am very interested in this- I have watched and read a lot about it. It is ok as long as you stay awayu form what you would fear such as ouija boards

To be honest, I think whoever plays with ouija boards are complete idiots and are risking themselves and whoever are around them.
Sparklegirl On December 13, 2019
LL.M

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#10New Post! May 02, 2012 @ 15:36:22
@Cpat92 Said

To be honest, I think whoever plays with ouija boards are complete idiots and are risking themselves and whoever are around them.

Yeah, that was why I said to keep away from it. Some kids were messing about with those when we were away on a school trip- I wasnt too impressed with it!
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#11New Post! May 02, 2012 @ 15:39:41
@Cpat92 Said

I agree with you in a way. I've heard of some Catholics and some Christians being possessed. I also heard them being cast out the same day they realized that person was possessed. Even though they believe in Christ, they must have done something to invite them in. These stories left me quite scared and paranoid. Sadly I am a little interested in the Paranormal. I hope that changes soon.

Why be keen to change your interest? Surely it's got to be better than being oblivious.
You are, through 'knowledge', better equipt to keep such forces away..

I think an interest is healthy. Becoming obssessed is something different all together; and perhaps can lead to trouble.

That said...the devil is the father of lies. And he does have influence on mankind.
In my opinion, the worst of troubles that can be bestowed upon you would be by way of man/woman; and his influencing them, and them in turn, you.
Just being vigilant, and choosing wisely your associates in life..you shouldn't have anything to worry about.
Elite_Dragon On December 24, 2016
The Dragon is in....

Chesterfield, United Kingdom
#12New Post! May 02, 2012 @ 15:42:13
@Cpat92 Said

ouija boards are fine aslong as you know what you are doing and put the right protection around yourself...possession is another matter entirely and ouija boards are not a door to possession neither is witchcraft or tarot cards!?

I have been close to being possessed when I was channeling a spirit on an investigation at Sutton Scarsdale Hall near me. I was always in control but the ghost used my body and voice to get his message across.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#13New Post! May 02, 2012 @ 16:04:30
@sTreetAngeL Said

Why be keen to change your interest? Surely it's got to be better than being oblivious.
You are, through 'knowledge', better equipt to keep such forces away..

I think an interest is healthy. Becoming obssessed is something different all together; and perhaps can lead to trouble.

That said...the devil is the father of lies. And he does have influence on mankind.
In my opinion, the worst of troubles that can be bestowed upon you would be by way of man/woman; and his influencing them, and them in turn, you.
Just being vigilant, and choosing wisely your associates in life..you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

That is true. That is why I have to learn how not to be so trusting. It was said in many sermons and I might be wrong, in the bible as well that the devil is here to steal kill and destroy. He is indeed the father of lies and his army of demons are all over the earth. He has generals who have legions and they also go around wreaking havoc. I stay interested, but I scare myself sometimes as how interested I get.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#14New Post! May 02, 2012 @ 16:14:06
@Elite_Dragon Said

ouija boards are fine aslong as you know what you are doing and put the right protection around yourself...possession is another matter entirely and ouija boards are not a door to possession neither is witchcraft or tarot cards!?

I have been close to being possessed when I was channeling a spirit on an investigation at Sutton Scarsdale Hall near me. I was always in control but the ghost used my body and voice to get his message across.

I think half of the time they don't know what they are doing and something ends up in the house. People do that, witchcraft and other things that can harm them physically as well as spiritually.
Elite_Dragon On December 24, 2016
The Dragon is in....

Chesterfield, United Kingdom
#15New Post! May 02, 2012 @ 16:18:17
@Cpat92 Said

I think half of the time they don't know what they are doing and something ends up in the house. People do that, witchcraft and other things that can harm them physically as well as spiritually.

Agreed as i said if you know what you are doing there is no harm. Witchcraft can only harm you if you mean to do harm yourself tarot cards have no way of harming you as they are a psychic tool and have nothing whatsoever to do with spirit
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...6 7 8 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs