Cliques

Popular Girls

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
crunkatonia On December 27, 2008

Peachtree City,
#1New Post! Dec 13, 2008 @ 22:21:22
At my old school what you had to do to be populaur is be smart, pretty, opipionated, nice, and athletic. Now at my new school all you have to be is be a opionated, a slut, on the basketball or cheerleading team,not that bright,and be an overall jerk. Why is it so different? It seems like I moved to a different state not just still in my county district.
sassi On February 20, 2009

Deleted

Coolangatta, Australia
#2New Post! Dec 13, 2008 @ 22:25:06
Can't answer that one. But just be you, and they'll respecct you for that.
FadingAway On February 16, 2009

Norwich, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 00:08:04
Different schools are completely different, In my old school, you just had to be unique. In my current school you have to fit in with everything. Completely different. But it's best to just be yourself and not worry about popularity.
TooRandom On February 26, 2009

Siloam Springs, Arkansas
#4New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 05:16:28
Why give a s*** about being popular? That's my question. I'm not in my school, but I don't care. I'm just a normal person going to school and what not. I have no understanding why people are so upset about not being popular or whatever. Frankly I just hate that f***ing word. Oh and, "every school is different". That's a true statement. Usually that happens when you move somewhere different. Since you meet new people it just feels different at first. Then you get used to it.
Falsifying On December 19, 2013
Google is watching.

Austin, Texas
#5New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 05:18:18
@TooRandom Said

Why give a s*** about being popular? That's my question. I'm not in my school, but I don't care. I'm just a normal person going to school and what not. I have no understanding why people are so upset about not being popular or whatever. Frankly I just hate that f***ing word. Oh and, "every school is different". That's a true statement. Usually that happens when you move somewhere different. Since you meet new people it just feels different at first. Then you get used to it.

Hi, welcome to reality.
Allyson On January 20, 2010

Deleted

, Michigan
#6New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 05:21:18
Just be yourself,You will find out, you will be much happier,dont ever feel you have to be a certain way,
Stigma On February 13, 2010
zombie vomit

Deleted

, New Hampshire
#7New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 05:22:22
@crunkatonia Said

At my old school what you had to do to be populaur is be smart, pretty, opipionated, nice, and athletic. Now at my new school all you have to be is be a opionated, a slut, on the basketball or cheerleading team,not that bright,and be an overall jerk. Why is it so different? It seems like I moved to a different state not just still in my county district.

Influence.

And the need to conform.

Doesn't matter what the majority does anyways, just be you.
Asme251 On December 21, 2017
Area Man

Boston, Massachusetts
#8New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 05:25:06
How does one become popular? I thought "popularity" existed only in the confines of the TV box...
Aden On November 28, 2014

, Canada
#9New Post! Mar 09, 2009 @ 00:31:13
Popular girls are evil.
imhotep On November 18, 2009

St Dogmaels, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Mar 09, 2009 @ 00:48:32
maybe thats what happens as you get older the achievements become less til being alive becomes a daily achievement
SparklyKatie On March 07, 2014
\m//O_O\\m/

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Mar 09, 2009 @ 00:51:31
I don't think I was really popular or unpopular at school, I cared what my friends thought of me, the notion that everyone had to like me never really entered my head, if some people didn't like me that was their problem.
Aden On November 28, 2014

, Canada
#12New Post! Mar 09, 2009 @ 01:36:54
@SparklyKatie Said

I don't think I was really popular or unpopular at school, I cared what my friends thought of me, the notion that everyone had to like me never really entered my head, if some people didn't like me that was their problem.

That's a great way of thinking.

Too bad you're stronger than most teenagers these days.

savvytack On March 27, 2009

Southend, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Mar 09, 2009 @ 22:39:37
This seems to be a larger problem in the States than it is over here, although that might just be because I was fortunate enough to go to non-cliquey schools.

The school I'm at now is an all girls school, and although you inevitably have the more b****y girls, the more slutty girls, the more athletic girls, and however else you wish to stereotype them, I wouldn't say any of those girls are necessarily "popular". Anyway, as long as you have a group of fun and trustworthy friends, who cares if the rest of your school likes you?
roadkill55446 On September 04, 2009

Edmonton, Canada
#14New Post! May 22, 2009 @ 15:20:12
You don't need to be "popular". Those people are hollow shells that are filled up with everything that everyone else wants them to be; be it a slut or a cheerleader or stupid. Just venture around and find your place! I personally would rather hangout with unpopular kids and have a great time and relate to them them spend time with a bunch of slutty and stupid a*****es and feel like crap doing it. "Popular" people are the way they are because out of everyone, THEY are the most insecure! They feel a need of constantly being the center of attention and having the most friends because they can't cope with themselves or reality. I hope no one tries to be like these shallow husks or look up to them and i hope they do be themselves and find a group they actually enjoy being with!
sparkling On October 28, 2009

kitchener, Canada
#15New Post! May 22, 2009 @ 15:22:20
The guys I know would never even wanna be with a slut.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs