Political system faces 'meltdown'

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#1New Post! Feb 27, 2006 @ 11:36:51
Quote:
Britain's political system is in danger of "meltdown" if major changes are not made, an independent report says.

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4753876.stm

Its sad but true... as metalica would put it..
drizz On April 10, 2017

Ankara, Turkey
#2New Post! Feb 27, 2006 @ 11:40:07
@markfox01 Said
https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4753876.stm

Its sad but true... as metalica would put it..

bro if you want my opinion the whole worlds political system is on the brink of meltdown used to like following politics till I figured out how much bulls*** it all is and whats sad is that it effects us, the working class, the most btw bro good morning hope you and yours are well
innit!

#3New Post! Feb 27, 2006 @ 11:43:23
Morning drizz!! ye your right, they want to bring politics to the people... i think the system is corrupt and should be ran by the people for the people... theres too much free rhain for the party in control, and i feel that law and systems should be made to help people not hinder them...
drizz On April 10, 2017

Ankara, Turkey
#4New Post! Feb 27, 2006 @ 11:53:33
yep bro the worst part about that form is that management of such masses is always hard ....just a small example of how messed up it all is ....once we used to hang out at a chat group and we were there for a long time then the group became a pay site so most of us left and started our own group.....1000 members and then things started to get messed up we put up rules and then ppl strted finding ways around those then it got more and more messed up.....u may find this sad that the more freedom you give ppl the more they tend to think they can use their freedom for the wrong reasons.....the example I gave you is only a small one but Ive noticed with countries..especially third world countries and maybe some more developed countries sometimes dictatorship seems to work out better for the citizens.....just my opinion but I believe that a democratic way of running things is better..... it just doesnt work well with the ammount of corruption that goes on behind closed doors 8) 8) 8) 8)
innit!

#5New Post! Feb 27, 2006 @ 11:57:38
I dont know my political opinion is very limited on how things can be run... what about a commity style running.. where representives from all race and background in that country can have a say... the UK is a very multi cultral soeicity, it may work..??
drizz On April 10, 2017

Ankara, Turkey
#6New Post! Feb 27, 2006 @ 12:00:55
"When the Electoral Commission looked at this, they found no overwhelming support among young people for it if you poll them properly... they found 80% of the public didn't think 16 was the right age; they thought it was too low.

"So you've got a report here that's all about listening to the public, doing what the public want, and on this particular issue, where 80% of the public think 16 is too low an age, they simply are ignored."

lol this is what was at the end of your news link and thats exactly what they call doing what the majority wants
dont see much democrasy there a hint of dictatorship tho is definately peeking thru
innit!

#7New Post! Feb 27, 2006 @ 12:06:29
Exactly what i thought.. but yet no one seems phased by this?? why are they hindering on the brink of dictatorship.. what will the EU or the UK gain from this?? less people will care about politics....
drizz On April 10, 2017

Ankara, Turkey
#8New Post! Feb 27, 2006 @ 12:13:35
@markfox01 Said
I dont know my political opinion is very limited on how things can be run... what about a commity style running.. where representives from all race and background in that country can have a say... the UK is a very multi cultral soeicity, it may work..??

you may have a point there bro but still ina commity style run system, youd have sth like a representative from each race society to express the views of that particular society to the parlament ???? is this what you were suggesting ???? just wanted to make sure if i understood you correctly

It could work in that manner but then again you would still have stuff like what i said above where even tho a majority wants sth it may not be accepted for no given reason. Its a sad fact but its all about the amount of money that race represents that would count in the end.......a friend once told me sth very startling about why the price of ciggis in england and europe are so expensive and why they are so cheap in places like pakistan, india and the phillipines.

In paksiatan and india and the phillipines a couple of ppl dieing from cancer or smoking related diseases is actually a gain to the countrys economy as these deaths are usually in the poor community of that country and these ppl are a burden to the govt....mind you this is only a theory but i found it very logical...in europe in general the literacy rate is high and therefore the avg person has a career and a loss of citizens with careers is a loss to the countries govt...take finland for example they are the ppl who invented the mobile telecommunication network they have a pop of something close to 5 million the city i live in has a pop of 5 million and a literacy rate of 100% unlike pakistan which has a pop of 170 million and a literacy rate of i dont know 20 I really believe our government would promote this as a way of pop control or should we say forced (encouraged) natural selection. 8)
drizz On April 10, 2017

Ankara, Turkey
#9New Post! Feb 27, 2006 @ 12:17:40
whew that was a lot of typeing lmaooooooo
bendover On November 25, 2007

Deleted

Muff, Ireland
#10New Post! Feb 27, 2006 @ 12:20:08
Did it get you the points but?
innit!

#11New Post! Feb 27, 2006 @ 12:22:37
@drizz Said
you may have a point there bro but still ina commity style run system, youd have sth like a representative from each race society to express the views of that particular society to the parlament ???? is this what you were suggesting ???? just wanted to make sure if i understood you correctly

Thats exactly it.. every member will have the sam epower as the other so no minority majority voting.. what will happen law has to be passed with a minimum of 98% majority vote.. so everyone must be in agreeence...

In paksiatan and india and the phillipines a couple of ppl dieing from cancer or smoking related diseases is actually a gain to the countrys economy as these deaths are usually in the poor community of that country and these ppl are a burden to the govt....mind you this is only a theory but i found it very logical...in europe in general the literacy rate is high and therefore the avg person has a career and a loss of citizens with careers is a loss to the countries govt...take finland for example they are the ppl who invented the mobile telecommunication network they have a pop of something close to 5 million the city i live in has a pop of 5 million and a literacy rate of 100% unlike pakistan which has a pop of 170 million and a literacy rate of i dont know 20 I really believe our government would promote this as a way of pop control or should we say forced (encouraged) natural selection. 8)

i agree... but dont you think that these countrie will never catch up because of the west??
drizz On April 10, 2017

Ankara, Turkey
#12New Post! Feb 27, 2006 @ 12:29:25
@markfox01 Said
Thats exactly it.. every member will have the sam epower as the other so no minority majority voting.. what will happen law has to be passed with a minimum of 98% majority vote.. so everyone must be in agreeence...

i agree... but dont you think that these countrie will never catch up because of the west??

I think that these countries will be held back from advancing by the west its been happening for the past god knows how many decades why should it stop now and yes bend m8 I did get the points lmaoooooooo
drizz On April 10, 2017

Ankara, Turkey
#13New Post! Feb 27, 2006 @ 12:30:02
btw mark bro love the avvie hehehehehe thundercats hooooooooooooooooooooooo
innit!

#14New Post! Feb 27, 2006 @ 12:31:50
drizz On April 10, 2017

Ankara, Turkey
#15New Post! Feb 27, 2006 @ 12:36:24
ill be back in a bit guys yall have a gr8 day 8) 8) will be gone for about half an hour or so
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs