Politics

Please End All Wars To Save The World, Humans & The Economy

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
fo4URm On October 14, 2010

Bristol, United Kingdom
#1New Post! May 02, 2010 @ 07:44:07
1.Please end the war on drugs. Over 50% of our full prisons are from drug related crime. Prohibition does not work. It just makes things dirty & dangerous. Health care suffers. Gang, knife & crime organizations increase/get stronger. Countries Trafficking & growing get even more extreme gang related crimes. Their are thousands of reasons why we need to control & regulate all drugs. But cannabis & MDMA should be free for all For expert information goto "The Goatlab Radio"

2.Please stop developing,upgrading,making nuclear missiles. They are inhuman.

3.Please end all wars & use the army only for peace/NO GUNS. They will need extreme training for helping other countries in need after the extreme natural disasters that are too come.

4.All the Trillions from that can go into free/generous health care, pensions, education packages. And hopefully free food & water for all.

Thanks for reading
nooneinparticular On March 16, 2023

, Hawaii
#2New Post! May 02, 2010 @ 11:28:35
In order:

1) Thats pretty much the whole argument to legalizing things like pot and such in the U.S.

2) Countries will continue making weapons and nuclear bombs as long as people fear for their safety.

3) People fight for everything from resources to religion to power, so so that might never happen.

4) Only when all the arguments and fights that start wars disappear will that happen.

Bristol, United Kingdom
#3New Post! May 03, 2010 @ 19:26:59
I like to be more positive, we can do it! Drugs 1st then end all wars
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#4New Post! May 03, 2010 @ 19:42:25
great thoughts.
a world without war.
has it ever existed?
plaidmushroom On January 30, 2012

Deleted

Cape Coral, Florida
#5New Post! May 03, 2010 @ 19:47:34
It's nice to think about a perfect little world with no crime or violence but that's just not realistic. I agree people are sometimes too hasty with war but a world without war completely will never exist. And honestly, I wouldn't want to live in a world where it would be socially and morally acceptable to run around all drugged out all the time.
raditz On April 20, 2024
Blah

Houston, Texas
#6New Post! May 03, 2010 @ 19:52:42
lol
mark_is_god On June 26, 2015

antrim, Ireland
#7New Post! May 03, 2010 @ 19:59:18
i agree with ending the war on drugs and the war on terrorism, as they are both things which cannot be stopped, especially with war.

the rest is idealistic crap.
Johnny_shade On October 28, 2011

Casper, Wyoming
#8New Post! May 03, 2010 @ 21:08:24
@fo4URm Said

1.Please end the war on drugs. Over 50% of our full prisons are from drug related crime. Prohibition does not work. It just makes things dirty & dangerous. Health care suffers. Gang, knife & crime organizations increase/get stronger. Countries Trafficking & growing get even more extreme gang related crimes. Their are thousands of reasons why we need to control & regulate all drugs. But cannabis & MDMA should be free for all For expert information goto "The Goatlab Radio"

3.Please end all wars & use the army only for peace/NO GUNS. They will need extreme training for helping other countries in need after the extreme natural disasters that are too come.

4.All the Trillions from that can go into free/generous health care, pensions, education packages. And hopefully free food & water for all.

Thanks for reading

I'll get right on that
fractal7221 On November 08, 2012

Hubbard, Ohio
#9New Post! May 03, 2010 @ 21:54:01
Obvious troll is obvious.

4/10 though since you did catch a couple of people.
ssnot_me On February 01, 2016

big D, Texas
#10New Post! May 03, 2010 @ 21:59:02
@fo4URm Said

Thanks for reading

can you share with the rest of us, what you are smoking

Deleted

Cape Coral, Florida
#11New Post! May 03, 2010 @ 22:01:14
@ssnot_me Said

can you share with the rest of us, what you are smoking

I just read your sig...My own hero has failed me!
ssnot_me On February 01, 2016

big D, Texas
#12New Post! May 03, 2010 @ 22:03:22
@plaidmushroom Said

I just read your sig...My own hero has failed me!

can i be your new hero?

Deleted

Cape Coral, Florida
#13New Post! May 03, 2010 @ 22:04:29
@ssnot_me Said

can i be your new hero?

But you just crushed my dreams with that quote! I love Freud!

Bristol, United Kingdom
#15New Post! May 04, 2010 @ 06:22:33
I think ending the war on drugs would lead to better understanding about the misuse of drugs & i think you'll agree there is a lot of misuse atm (drunks&legal pillpoppers). Prohabition is very dangerous, major crime organizations have transpired & are obviously cleverer than the Mafia, they don't want prohibition to ever end

Anyway here's how a world without drugs could look

& here's the man 8)

Thank you for reading
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs