Forums: Recreation:
Pets & Animals

Pet smells

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
lover On June 27, 2014

Indianapolis, Indiana
#1New Post! Jun 27, 2014 @ 23:32:10
Do you think that your home smells from your pets? Are you embarrassed by it? What do you do to combat smells in your home from pets?
MainerMikeBrown On April 19, 2021

Hiram, Maine
#2New Post! Dec 16, 2016 @ 23:21:57
I never had to worry about my pet smelling up my house because my pet was a little cockatiel.

His cage smelled a lot like the smell I notice at a local feed and grain store. But it never affected my house, which I'm thankful for.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#3New Post! Dec 16, 2016 @ 23:47:21
talking about pet smells in your post on the forum?

I have put twilite's wife outside my forum's posts for an hour everyday to air out twilite and I forum's posts.

she is not animal, she is really stinker.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Dec 17, 2016 @ 00:33:35
I had a family dog named " dolly " , who was an old English sheepdog.

dolly had a bad pet smell that you know that dogs don't used toilet paper.

she took a dump something her bum itches, from the dump. most of the sit in the grass and slide her butt all over the ground.

( no, twilite, i didn't teach her that! )

dolly bring in the house, dolly know not wipe her butt on the house floors or rugs in the house. my mother made sure, dolly learn that.

that pet smell was a big problem in our house.

I could been a rich man today, if my mom knew how to get dolly to seat on the toilet.

then to my mom teach use toilet paper to wipe and put in the toilet, and flush it.

also, my mom could taught dolly to clean the toilet, mop the floors, wash the dishes, polish and dust, and vaccum the floors.

did i tell you, when my mom was alive, she hate do to household chores.
Mankysparrow On April 26, 2017

London, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Dec 17, 2016 @ 19:10:49
I have one of them rare dogs that likes a bath. I've even run it for myself with bubbles and stuff just to find him sitting in it, so no problem with that, I have to be careful with his food though, or he farts like a cannon.if you have a pet who is part of the family, you have to put up with a bit of a pong now and then, imagine how we must smell to them ?
puzZles On November 13, 2020

Inside my mind's mind, United
#6New Post! Dec 18, 2016 @ 03:03:18
@twilitezone911 Said

I had a family dog named " dolly " , who was an old English sheepdog.

dolly had a bad pet smell that you know that dogs don't used toilet paper.

she took a dump something her bum itches, from the dump. most of the sit in the grass and slide her butt all over the ground.

( no, twilite, i didn't teach her that! )

dolly bring in the house, dolly know not wipe her butt on the house floors or rugs in the house. my mother made sure, dolly learn that.

that pet smell was a big problem in our house.

I could been a rich man today, if my mom knew how to get dolly to seat on the toilet.

then to my mom teach use toilet paper to wipe and put in the toilet, and flush it.

also, my mom could taught dolly to clean the toilet, mop the floors, wash the dishes, polish and dust, and vaccum the floors.

did i tell you, when my mom was alive, she hate do to household chores.

You could have kept Dolly's bum hairs trimmed short at all times. Also, you could have wiped her bum with toilet paper when you brought her back indoors. Lots of people do this. And it really helps.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#7New Post! Dec 18, 2016 @ 03:51:37
@puzZles Said

You could have kept Dolly's bum hairs trimmed short at all times. Also, you could have wiped her bum with toilet paper when you brought her back indoors. Lots of people do this. And it really helps.

we did cut dolly's butt's hair all times.

you when have a sister is a dog like dolly, dolly had obsessed going to the bathroom, and dumping a roll of toilet papers in the toilet and flushing the toilet.

dolly like watching the water flow over to the bathroom's floor.

that didn't last long, my mom was pissed off with dolly one day. dolly had started paid rent until she died.

dolly had get a job as, well she went into the old profession. she had to pick old sailors dogs at st. louis piers at night.

let me put this way, dolly was a sailor dog, and back 70's, dolly did what she could do for the sailor's dogs to came back from Vietnam.

dolly had her own doghouse outside, their times, we see in the morning, see stray sailor dogs out of dolly's outhouse. the sailors dogs were leaving our backyard and singing " anchor away, boys! " or " hello, dolly! "

we could see dolly came out of her outhouse, with a big grin of her face with a cigar in her mouth. sometimes, she came out of her outhouse, with lumps of some of money that she made that night starting count it.

dolly was really a tramp!
newcarscent7 On March 18, 2020

Cleveland, Ohio
#8New Post! Dec 18, 2016 @ 04:01:22
I had a pretty decent sized snail die in my aquarium today... You would never believe the smell they give off when they pass on.
Needless to say, it isn't in here anymore.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#9New Post! Dec 18, 2016 @ 06:37:06
@newcarscent7 Said

I had a pretty decent sized snail die in my aquarium today... You would never believe the smell they give off when they pass on.
Needless to say, it isn't in here anymore.

I guess that your little pet snail, doesn't have a much shell life, after he or she expires.
newcarscent7 On March 18, 2020

Cleveland, Ohio
#10New Post! Dec 18, 2016 @ 20:14:14
@twilitezone911 Said

I guess that your little pet snail, doesn't have a much shell life, after he or she expires.

That's just wrong
magically_delicious On October 27, 2020

, California
#11New Post! Dec 22, 2016 @ 17:56:08
My cat's box always smells terrible. My dog is a huge great pyrenees that is pretty stinky and brings all this crap inside with him.

Combating the cat smell is mostly litter box location. It's actually right by the front door lol. I also add half a box of baking soda to the litter once a week, dump the litter and wash out the box with the expensive cat cleaner. I have more than 1 box, and put those carbon filters on the inside. She is particularly stinky...

The dog is vacuum, vacuum, more vacuuming, and the occasional bath.
MainerMikeBrown On April 19, 2021

Hiram, Maine
#12New Post! Jan 27, 2017 @ 23:19:28
I was recently in a friend's house that smelled like a house filled with dogs smells like.

Yuck!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs