Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#1New Post! Nov 10, 2011 @ 13:55:51

The field is thinning itself, it seems. I like how he looked over at Ron Paul to try to remember which 5,000 employees he wants to send home. It was Paul's idea, after all.
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#2New Post! Nov 10, 2011 @ 14:28:09
@jonnythan Said

The field is thinning itself, it seems. I like how he looked over at Ron Paul to try to remember which 5,000 employees he wants to send home. It was Paul's idea, after all.

Kinda like forgetting which of the 57 states you are in. I still LMAO over that one. Heinz used to advertize 57 varieties on their ketchup labels. Obama-the ketchup kid.
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#3New Post! Nov 10, 2011 @ 14:29:32
@hoppy Said

Kinda like forgetting which of the 57 states you are in. I still LMAO over that one. Heinz used to advertize 57 varieties on their ketchup labels. Obama-the ketchup kid.

You people really hang onto that one, don't you?

Have you ever even seen that clip? In it, Obama says that he campaigned in "fifty..... *pauses for a few seconds while obviously thinking*..... seven states." It's obvious he meant 47.
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#4New Post! Nov 10, 2011 @ 14:35:39
@jonnythan Said

You people really hang onto that one, don't you?

Have you ever even seen that clip? In it, Obama says that he campaigned in "fifty..... *pauses for a few seconds while obviously thinking*..... seven states." It's obvious he meant 47.

Sure. Hey, I gotta bridge in Brooklyn I'll sell ya.
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#5New Post! Nov 10, 2011 @ 14:37:28
@hoppy Said

Sure. Hey, I gotta bridge in Brooklyn I'll sell ya.

Yes, of course, he actually in reality didn't know how many states there were

He actually started with 50 and counted backwards. He subtracted Alaska, Hawaii, and the "1 other state" he hadn't visited yet.

Your boy Herman Cain had his hand up some woman's skirt while listening to the Pokemon soundtrack at the time
drman321 On December 28, 2013

, Florida
#6New Post! Nov 10, 2011 @ 14:42:03
@jonnythan Said

Fox created a firestorm when politico.com posted an article asking "Is Rick Perry Dumb?" when he first came on the scene, calling the website a liberal propaganda machine. I look forward to Fox's retraction regarding this issue.
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#7New Post! Nov 10, 2011 @ 14:42:49
@jonnythan Said

Yes, of course, he actually in reality didn't know how many states there were

He actually started with 50 and counted backwards. He subtracted Alaska, Hawaii, and the "1 other state" he hadn't visited yet.

Your boy Herman Cain had his hand up some woman's skirt while listening to the Pokemon soundtrack at the time

Just admit it. Obama don't know whether to scratch his watch or wind his butt.
galastaray On June 08, 2016
honey bucket

Deleted

Honey Bucket, Reunion
#8New Post! Nov 10, 2011 @ 14:51:37
And once again, the American media is concerned with something extremely trivial and unimportant in any way or form. Instead of focusing on things like the economy, wars, climate change, we all choose to sit around and laugh at some politician who forgot what he was going to say. Facepalm. Face-f***ing-palm.
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#9New Post! Nov 10, 2011 @ 15:07:06
@galasTAray Said

And once again, the American media is concerned with something extremely trivial and unimportant in any way or form. Instead of focusing on things like the economy, wars, climate change, we all choose to sit around and laugh at some politician who forgot what he was going to say. Facepalm. Face-f***ing-palm.

Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#10New Post! Nov 10, 2011 @ 15:14:08
@galasTAray Said

This is one of the leading candidates for the election as President of the United States.

He was on a national stage, on national TV, talking about which 3 of his 15 direct subordinates he would get rid of.

The executive branch of the US government consists basically of the President and the 15 Cabinet departments that he is the chief executive of. The bulk of the President's job is to effectively run these 15 executive agencies.

He was talking about which of these major branches of his own government he would get rid of. And he didn't even know. He couldn't remember which of his 15 agencies he would completely cut off. The heads of these departments are his absolute senior staff. These are the people, and the agencies, who actually run the country. And he couldn't remember which he wanted to completely eradicate.

He gave the appearance of being an idiot and not having given much, if any, thought to how he was going to dramatically alter his branch of the federal government.
Leon On December 21, 2023

San Diego, California
#11New Post! Nov 10, 2011 @ 15:18:39
Rick Perry, by now, is an afterthought. He's in the single digits.

Now it's Cain versus Romney.

With Gingrich slowly gaining Cain's votes as the scandals chip away at Herman.
honey bucket

Deleted

Honey Bucket, Reunion
#12New Post! Nov 10, 2011 @ 15:37:20
@jonnythan Said

This is one of the leading candidates for the election as President of the United States.

He was on a national stage, on national TV, talking about which 3 of his 15 direct subordinates he would get rid of.

The executive branch of the US government consists basically of the President and the 15 Cabinet departments that he is the chief executive of. The bulk of the President's job is to effectively run these 15 executive agencies.

He was talking about which of these major branches of his own government he would get rid of. And he didn't even know. He couldn't remember which of his 15 agencies he would completely cut off. The heads of these departments are his absolute senior staff. These are the people, and the agencies, who actually run the country. And he couldn't remember which he wanted to completely eradicate.

He gave the appearance of being an idiot and not having given much, if any, thought to how he was going to dramatically alter his branch of the federal government.

He's also human.
honey bucket

Deleted

Honey Bucket, Reunion
#13New Post! Nov 10, 2011 @ 15:37:55
@hoppy Said

Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#14New Post! Nov 10, 2011 @ 16:55:42
I feel bad for him, it seems like he routinely gets a serious case of performance anxiety on stage and freezes up.

On the one hand, it's relatively meaningless on its own as far as his political views go. On the other hand, the President does have to speak publicly routinely in many circumstances, and if he can't handle that it wouldn't be good. That can have implications with foreign relations, for instance. The President is the face of America abroad, and if he's stuttering and forgetting things that's not helpful.
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#15New Post! Nov 10, 2011 @ 16:59:07
I'm still stunned that Herman Cain is the front runner. I just don't get that. Herman Cain is an absolute joke. Every time he opens his mouth, utter ridiculousness inevitably comes tumbling out. I watch Herman Cain for pure entertainment value. How is it that voters think he is their best shot??
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs