Forums:
Society & Lifestyles

People who park in mother and baby!!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
pillowfightchamp On April 09, 2010

, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Mar 17, 2008 @ 11:37:31
And don't have kids get on my nerves, normally its men or women who have big or new cars, they park in the child spaces so they have more room and there cars don't get hit.

Really narks me especially when i'm struggling in a small space to get my little one out of the car!
x_Laura_x On March 13, 2023

Nowhere, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Mar 17, 2008 @ 11:41:40
My dad does that sometimes because he thinks that his 16 year old daughter counts as a baby

Most of the time I tell him not to though lol.
treacle On July 11, 2009

B/Stoke, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Mar 17, 2008 @ 11:59:24
Yeah I was parked in one the other day, and was ready to jump out the car at some fat woman who only parked there bc shes to dann f***ing lazy to walk
michigan2489 On October 07, 2011

Deleted

lawrencatown, Canada
#4New Post! Mar 17, 2008 @ 12:02:13
I have two daughters 3 1/2 and 6 month, and I would love to kick the @#$% of people that park in thoes restricted area, Ther are there for people who actualy need them not for lazy people
pillowfightchamp On April 09, 2010

, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Mar 17, 2008 @ 12:02:50
I did have a woman have a go at me once, i have a transit van and parked in the mother and baby space, i got out of the van and she was pulled up behind me shouting abuse, i walked around to the passenger side without saying anything and pulled my daughter out of the van, i looked across and she just went red and drove off,
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Mar 17, 2008 @ 12:05:13
they only came up with those spaces after my kids were old enough to mobilise themselves in and out of the car, they would have been an absolute godsend. I have literally been in tears before now because some c*** parked an inch away from my car and i had 2 babies in car seats to try and strap in. I mean they arent f***ing mice with collapsable spines.

Anyways, fat f***ers should have thier own spaces and so should lazy f***ers. A mile from the store
cabbie On August 20, 2008

Chester, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Mar 18, 2008 @ 17:36:07
I see there's no language barrier on this forum, however I'll not stoop to the levels of some of you guys on here badmouthing fresh air...

When I go to the supermarket, whether I have my grandchildren with me or not, I park where I can find a space even if it is mother and toddler..
The only exception I make is not to park in the spot designated for disabled persons..
Just because people visit the supermarket with children it doesn't give them special rights and the fools with their signs should find something better to do..

The trouble with this world is too many people don't have patience and think of 'me first' all the time...
crazychica On March 13, 2011
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Mar 18, 2008 @ 17:39:44
Now here's where I'll disagree with you cabbie. I have 3 little sisters and some parking spaces are small and people are not the best at parking a car straight and if you have 2 kids in buggies who need strapped into their car seats, you need the extra space as much as a guy in a wheelchair. If you want a space so badly park somewhere else please.
cabbie On August 20, 2008

Chester, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Mar 18, 2008 @ 17:59:49
Now if I remember right when the supermarkets lay out their parking area they do so in a uniform manner, that is all parking spaces are the same width and length..
This is clearly marked with white lines and I'm sure in the main wide enough to open the car door to allow people in and out
I will concede there are a small number who have difficulty staying within the lines therefore encrouching onto a second space..
If you can't park straight or drive properly then you should stick to the corner shop or walk..even better still take a taxi, I drive one take mine ha ha ha ha
crazychica On March 13, 2011
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Mar 18, 2008 @ 18:04:41
Even then, it's not always big enough. ANd there are more people who can't park out there than you give credit for. That is why the extra space is needed, not just incase someone parks squint but because some cars or even prams are big for the small parking spaces.

Stop being so lazy and find another space.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs