News & Current Events

Penis in sky...'unacceptable'

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#3New Post! Nov 18, 2017 @ 01:54:05
They just say it is of no training value.

What they don't want our enemies to know is that is an aerial maneuver to be used in combat. And if executed correctly, you can get him from behind!

twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Nov 18, 2017 @ 02:47:18
@mrmhead Said

What they don't want our enemies to know is that is an aerial maneuver to be used in combat. And if executed correctly, you can get him from behind!

we don't the enemy know how our maneuvers that we can surprise them. we going trying to our maneuvers a secret. shh! we want our flighters to go up in their asses.

not have our high executive branch honchos always have their faces in the enemy's asses.

what the point have our air force go up in the air in planes, if somebody in our government has their face up someone's ass, before our pilots get there? where does our pilots take their planes, when there always an a** in their way!
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#5New Post! Nov 18, 2017 @ 04:05:09
@mrmhead Said

I was thinking it was a message to our enemies... guess what we are going to cram up your petunia?

twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#8New Post! Mar 02, 2018 @ 14:06:22
I remember when I was a kid, I was told call it, " pee-pee ". I got a little older, we had a guests over the house, my mom told me . I said that to a guest that I have a "pee-pee " ! my mom grabbed my arm and took in the kitchen, and said, " you are 8 years old, you are too old to called it that " pee-pee! ", stopped called it that. "

we went to the living room, and I told the guest, " I am sorry that I not suppose to call it, " pee-pee ". I have a d***! "
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#9New Post! Mar 02, 2018 @ 15:21:53
@twilitezone911 Said

I remember when I was a kid, I was told call it, " pee-pee ". I got a little older, we had a guests over the house, my mom told me . I said that to a guest that I have a "pee-pee " ! my mom grabbed my arm and took in the kitchen, and said, " you are 8 years old, you are too old to called it that " pee-pee! ", stopped called it that. "

we went to the living room, and I told the guest, " I am sorry that I not suppose to call it, " pee-pee ". I have a d***! "

Chuckle.

When I was in the army our hats were called kunt caps because they were shaped like (well you know) a ladies pee-pee.

#11New Post! Mar 02, 2018 @ 15:34:23
Well as long as we are discussing things that really matter.

When I was a kid the school I attended separated the girls and boys. The girls had their own entrance the boys had their own entrance, the girls had separate but equal classrooms, the boys had separate but equal classrooms; the girls had separate restrooms, and one side of the playground was for girls and the other for boys. The girls were these mysterious creatures on the other side of an invisible carefully guarded dividing line. Well one of the other kids in my class, who had a sister, was able to come up with a reasonably accurate anatomical description but it remained a topic of considerable debate as to just how they peed.

I am pleased to see that we are fianlly back to more serious discussions instead of the usual inanities.

#12New Post! Mar 02, 2018 @ 15:35:13
@chaski Said

Pee Pee in the Sky!

chuckle
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#14New Post! Mar 02, 2018 @ 16:33:53

There it is.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#15New Post! Mar 02, 2018 @ 16:44:13
@mrmhead Said

The 'Aerial Reach-Around.' Oft repeated, rarely perfected. A true test of an ace pilot.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs