Religion & Philosophy

Pedophiles VS Nazis VS God

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Electric_Banana On about 20 hours ago

, New Zealand
#1New Post! Oct 05, 2014 @ 05:16:28
Say this was a prison of the future...

An entire lifetime in an intentionally backwards world where everyone gets their laughs in.

More so than atone..I believe this pretty much would justify whatever we did wrong even had we been pedophiles or Nazis.
GreenAppleKing On April 23, 2015

Deleted

, United States (general)
#2New Post! Oct 05, 2014 @ 09:40:41
@Electric_Banana Said

An entire lifetime in an intentionally backwards world where everyone gets their laughs in.

More so than atone..I believe this pretty much would justify whatever we did wrong even had we been pedophiles or Nazis.

Westboro twisted the original verse:

"The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity"---is what David says in Psalm 5:5.

In a three-way fight between Hitler, Michael Jackson, and God--God would insist that the rest of the world coalesce into one unified army against him before He would consider stepping into the ring.

, New Zealand
#3New Post! Oct 05, 2014 @ 10:03:26
@GreenAppleKing Said

Westboro twisted the original verse:

"The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity"---is what David says in Psalm 5:5.

In a three-way fight between Hitler, Michael Jackson, and God--God would insist that the rest of the world coalesce into one unified army against him before He would consider stepping into the ring.

So David shunned anyone who refused to come to realization that they were a bumbling video game console?
GreenAppleKing On April 23, 2015

Deleted

, United States (general)
#4New Post! Oct 05, 2014 @ 17:03:58
@Electric_Banana Said

So David shunned anyone who refused to come to realization that they were a bumbling video game console?

Kind David died a bit before video games.

, New Zealand
#5New Post! Oct 05, 2014 @ 18:22:54
@GreenAppleKing Said

Kind David died a bit before video games.

Or so it was thought.
galastaray On June 08, 2016
honey bucket

Deleted

Honey Bucket, Reunion
#6New Post! Oct 05, 2014 @ 21:50:55
@Electric_Banana Said

How would the actions of others (secretly putting you in a prison and testing and laughing at you) justify your actions (raping a child or gassing people)?
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#7New Post! Oct 05, 2014 @ 22:04:02
@Electric_Banana Said

OK... this present life is the prison of the future (somehow).

We spend our entire life in this so called "backwards world" where everyone gets to laugh (Happily? In Happiness?)

What would that have to do with atonement for anything? How would this backwards world of laughter justify (or not justify) anything?

EB... I don't usually concern myself with the level of your logic, but in this case you have made no sense whatever.

Please reassess and restate your point.

Thank you.

, New Zealand
#8New Post! Oct 06, 2014 @ 05:38:33
@galasTAray Said

How would the actions of others (secretly putting you in a prison and testing and laughing at you) justify your actions (raping a child or gassing people)?

Animals do as animals do. An entire lifetime as one justifies having acted as one.

We are paying for our Sins, aren't we? So keep those nasties coming so I won't feel as bad about my past life crimes when I finally come into the Truth.

, New Zealand
#9New Post! Oct 06, 2014 @ 05:43:56
@chaski Said

OK... this present life is the prison of the future (somehow).

We spend our entire life in this so called "backwards world" where everyone gets to laugh (Happily? In Happiness?)

What would that have to do with atonement for anything? How would this backwards world of laughter justify (or not justify) anything?

EB... I don't usually concern myself with the level of your logic, but in this case you have made no sense whatever.

Please reassess and restate your point.

Thank you.

Those outside this existence watching us suffer are laughing.

Those family members who passed away on us that we miss? Were they really family?

Like how the curtain draws back on a prison dance floor so victim's families can laugh and clap with glee at the jiggling puppet under an electric hat.

Or dancing around singing to horrific shrieking screaming and smelling the sweet incense of a crim being slowly baked and melted down inside an iron bull.
Demented On January 31, 2024

, Australia
#10New Post! Oct 06, 2014 @ 05:44:06
@Electric_Banana Said

EB,are you going to share what your on,or keep it all to yourself??

, New Zealand
#11New Post! Oct 06, 2014 @ 05:46:18
@Demented Said

EB,are you going to share what your on,or keep it all to yourself??

Anger
Demented On January 31, 2024

, Australia
#12New Post! Oct 06, 2014 @ 08:21:48
@Electric_Banana Said

Anger

Nahhh,you keep that mate,I'm just confused and I don't need that to add.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs