Politics

Pastor Preaches..."Why I Hate Barack Obama"

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#1New Post! Aug 28, 2009 @ 19:24:24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=to6hd3zTq2E&feature=related And this guy is out of control......heard this story on the news today, so I went to Youtube......typed in "Why I hate Barack Obama" and this is what I got. And all my life....I thought preachers are suppose to teach the word of God....preach love not hate!!! You should also know, that this is the very church that that man who went to Obama's speech with the assult riffle attends!!! You may have to listen for about 5min. before you hear the hate coming on.....sorry, I didn't know how to edit the video!
silk_boxers On September 14, 2009

Deleted

, Illinois
#2New Post! Aug 28, 2009 @ 19:32:18
goes to show that not all religious people are fair, kind and good. there are rotten apples all over the place. (not just in religion)

fyi, one does not need to hate someone to disagree with them.

Chicago, Illinois
#3New Post! Aug 28, 2009 @ 19:37:14
@silk_boxers Said

goes to show that not all religious people are fair, kind and good. there are rotten apples all over the place. (not just in religion)

fyi, one does not need to hate someone to disagree with them.

Yeah I get your point....I don't hate anyone....hate is a powerful, useless emotion.....but this guy is wrong on so many levels.....secret service is watching this man closely, as they should!!! He spreading Cancer through out his church!!!
bobbimay On February 11, 2024

Tucson, Arizona
#4New Post! Aug 28, 2009 @ 19:57:33

My guess is that not all preachers will see things your way

Chicago, Illinois
#5New Post! Aug 28, 2009 @ 20:11:06
@bobbimay Said

My guess is that not all preachers will see things your way

I don't need anyone to see things my way.....that's not what this is about.....it's about preaching HATE!!!! You can dislike someone and their ideas all you want....but hoping that they will die because you hate them is WRONG!!! What kind of person wishes death to someone else? It's crazy!!! INDANE!!!
bobbimay On February 11, 2024

Tucson, Arizona
#6New Post! Aug 28, 2009 @ 20:14:18
@Spinkiegirl Said

I don't need anyone to see things my way.....that's not what this is about.....it's about preaching HATE!!!! You can dislike someone and their ideas all you want....but hoping that they will die because you hate them is WRONG!!! What kind of person wishes death to someone else? It's crazy!!! INDANE!!!

yet in your eyes Rev Wright is a hero.....Hmmmmm

Chicago, Illinois
#7New Post! Aug 28, 2009 @ 20:24:05
@bobbimay Said

yet in your eyes Rev Wright is a hero.....Hmmmmm

That's BULLSTIT!!! I never once said he was a f***ing hero......what I said was aside from his Aids statement...everything Wright said in that sermon DID happen!!! Besides......Wright NEVER said he hated anyone in any of his sermons......now you need to know Bobbimay.....i'am NOT a fan of Re. Wright ok......I don't like the way he preaches.....but I will defend some of what he said.....because it was true......this Pastor is preaching HATE......and you can't tell me he isn't!!!
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#8New Post! Aug 28, 2009 @ 20:35:21
IMO, there is NO difference between a politician and a preacher, all either ever does is stand up in front of a crowd of people telling them don't like that guy like me better while holding their hand out for a 'hand out' the whole time seeing just how many BS lies they can get the crowds to swallow before any one snaps they are only there for the hand outs . The higher up in the church or the government the slicker the lies get.IMO
Allyson On January 20, 2010

Deleted

, Michigan
#9New Post! Aug 28, 2009 @ 20:38:40
No one should judge or hate,
Hate can destroy who you are

Chicago, Illinois
#10New Post! Aug 28, 2009 @ 20:41:09
@Allyson Said

No one should judge or hate,
Hate can destroy who you are

So True Allyson........kudos!
martynews2 On September 28, 2013

baltimore,
#11New Post! Aug 28, 2009 @ 22:01:03
@Spinkiegirl Said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=to6hd3zTq2E&feature=related And this guy is out of control......heard this story on the news today, so I went to Youtube......typed in "Why I hate Barack Obama" and this is what I got. And all my life....I thought preachers are suppose to teach the word of God....preach love not hate!!! You should also know, that this is the very church that that man who went to Obama's speech with the assult riffle attends!!! You may have to listen for about 5min. before you hear the hate coming on.....sorry, I didn't know how to edit the video!

Some people live for the bad in other people. Thank God for allowing us to go through all our troubles without them how would this world be ?
Quote:
Faith without works is dead,dead works never last too long, sit back wait and watch
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Aug 28, 2009 @ 22:19:57
I love Obama.

But isnt it wonderful to live in a place where people can publicly piss on your leader?

As much as i am allergic to the whole christian/ republican ethos its a wonderful thing to live in the land of the free where people can talk opinion about those in power. We are lucky in some extent.

The only worrying thing is the idiots who blindly accept opinion as fact.

Chicago, Illinois
#13New Post! Aug 28, 2009 @ 22:33:24
@treebee Said

I love Obama.

But isnt it wonderful to live in a place where people can publicly piss on your leader?

As much as i am allergic to the whole christian/ republican ethos its a wonderful thing to live in the land of the free where people can talk opinion about those in power. We are lucky in some extent.

The only worrying thing is the idiots who blindly accept opinion as fact.

Treebee....I have to respectfully disagree with you....yes it's great we live in a land where you can say and believe what you choose....that's a wonderful thing...however this man preaches HATE!!! What good can come out of that? The man that carried that assault riffle to Obama's speech a few weeks ago is a member of this so-called-house of worship!!! This preacher wants Obama dead and Michelle to be a widow and their innocent girls to be fatherless!! You can't support this do you? I mean just because we have FREEDOM to do and say something...doesn't mean we should!!!
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#14New Post! Aug 28, 2009 @ 22:37:14
really? he carried a gun? OMFG then he is nut case I seriously do hope nobody kills Obama. He is really the best hope you guys have.

Chicago, Illinois
#15New Post! Aug 28, 2009 @ 22:43:51
@treebee Said

really? he carried a gun? OMFG then he is nut case I seriously do hope nobody kills Obama. He is really the best hope you guys have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4NSfiz7D1Q https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/17/man-carrying-semi-automat_n_261279.html Here you go sweetie!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs