Palestine upgraded to "non-member state" Israel withholds funds

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#1New Post! Dec 02, 2012 @ 16:16:53
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israel said on Sunday it was withholding this month's transfer of tax revenues to the Palestinian Authority, after the United Nations' de facto recognition of a Palestinian state.
https://news.yahoo.com/israel-withholds-palestinian-funds-u-n-vote-113933165.html
Alkaia On February 05, 2013

Deleted
Banned

naples, Florida
#2New Post! Dec 02, 2012 @ 23:31:42
I never understood why they continued to pay them anyway. they been proving thier electricity , water, etc etc for what? to be bombed daily.

no the pals say they will be having jeruselum as a capitol.

oh wow.....

Israel shouldnt give them s***. after all we give the pals 500 million a year anyway.

if i was israel with that comment and all the crap taken from these people, people we have as TERRORIST on our list, HAMAS. america is suporting terrorist organizations, hamas and also include muslim brother hood in egypt.

its coming
wirelessguru1 On November 01, 2018

Somewhere in, California
#3New Post! Dec 02, 2012 @ 23:39:40
@Alkaia Said

Israel shouldnt give them s***. after all we give the pals 500 million a year anyway.

Showing us your true colors yet again, I see...

@Alkaia Said

if i was israel with that comment and all the crap taken from these people, people we have as TERRORIST on our list, HAMAS. america is suporting terrorist organizations, hamas and also include muslim brother hood in egypt.

its coming

Yep, it is indeed coming! Wake up zealot!!!
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#4New Post! Dec 03, 2012 @ 01:45:38
@Alkaia Said

I never understood why they continued to pay them anyway. they been proving thier electricity , water, etc etc for what? to be bombed daily.

oh wow.....

its coming

Yeah it's that black & white!
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#5New Post! Dec 03, 2012 @ 02:34:53
@Alkaia Said

oh wow.....

its coming

Well Israel is also occupying the territory with its military and forcibly building "settlements."
crazylikeafox On June 02, 2017

McKinney, Texas
#6New Post! Dec 03, 2012 @ 03:30:05
@wirelessguru1 Said

Showing us your true colors yet again, I see...

Yep, it is indeed coming! Wake up zealot!!!

Should you really call others zealot? It's kind of hypocritical, don't you think?

Deleted
Banned

naples, Florida
#7New Post! Dec 03, 2012 @ 10:50:32
@jonnythan Said

Well Israel is also occupying the territory with its military and forcibly building "settlements."

Israel handed over gaza in order for peace years ago. and they have coninued to provide all the services even though the lobbing of bombs on a daily basis hasnt stopped.

they are a reconized country like it or not. They have borders, they have made concesions.

there is not another damn c***ry on this planet that its people would tolerate having bombs shot at it lik ethat and not do something extreme. israael should be praised for its restraint. I would have flattened thier asses by now.
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#8New Post! Dec 03, 2012 @ 11:48:53
And what about the occupation?

Somewhere in, California
#9New Post! Dec 03, 2012 @ 18:59:53
@crazylikeafox Said

Should you really call others zealot? It's kind of hypocritical, don't you think?

Only in your "crazy" dreams! Wake up!!!

Somewhere in, California
#10New Post! Dec 03, 2012 @ 19:01:19
@Alkaia Said

I would have flattened thier asses by now.

I think you mean that you would have your a** flat by now!

Deleted
Banned

naples, Florida
#11New Post! Dec 04, 2012 @ 00:45:35
@jonnythan Said

And what about the occupation?

On 29 November 1947, the General Assembly adopted a resolution recommending the adoption and implementation of the Plan of Partition with Economic Union as Resolution 181 (II).[72] The Plan attached to the resolution was essentially that proposed by the majority of the Committee in the Report of 3 September 1947.

Avraham Adan raising the Ink Flag marking the end of the 1948 Arab–Israeli War
The Jewish Agency, which was the recognized representative of the Jewish community, accepted the plan, but the Arab League and Arab Higher Committee of Palestine rejected it.[73] On 1 December 1947, the Arab Higher Committee proclaimed a three-day strike, and Arab bands began attacking Jewish targets.[74] The Jews were initially on the defensive as civil war broke out, but gradually moved onto the offensive.[75] The Palestinian Arab economy collapsed and 250,000 Palestinian-Arabs fled or were expelled.[76]

so basially it wwas set forth the lands after the holocoust. The jews accepted it, and the pals didnt. so they warred. jews won.

No occupation. Technically after the war was won, and after they had eccepted the UN deal. That should have setted it.

but those people dont want them there at all.

The jews have been very good to them considering all the constant bombing.

Theres long history of the jews being there all the way back to the bible,, maps and all, wars with the otoman empire, lots of history.

bascially they way I see it is after they were set up by the UN and accepted, the pals went to war with them and lost,, so they should shut up, especially since the jews gave them gaza.

i will support the jews side.
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#12New Post! Dec 04, 2012 @ 00:49:51
@Alkaia Said

On 29 November 1947, the General Assembly adopted a resolution recommending the adoption and implementation of the Plan of Partition with Economic Union as Resolution 181 (II).[72] The Plan attached to the resolution was essentially that proposed by the majority of the Committee in the Report of 3 September 1947.

The Jewish Agency, which was the recognized representative of the Jewish community, accepted the plan, but the Arab League and Arab Higher Committee of Palestine rejected it.[73] On 1 December 1947, the Arab Higher Committee proclaimed a three-day strike, and Arab bands began attacking Jewish targets.[74] The Jews were initially on the defensive as civil war broke out, but gradually moved onto the offensive.[75] The Palestinian Arab economy collapsed and 250,000 Palestinian-Arabs fled or were expelled.[76]

so basially it wwas set forth the lands after the holocoust. The jews accepted it, and the pals didnt. so they warred. jews won.

No occupation. Technically after the war was won, and after they had eccepted the UN deal. That should have setted it.

Theres long history of the jews being there all the way back to the bible,, mas and all, wars with the otoman empire, lots of history.

bascially they way I see it is after they were set up by the UN and accepted, the pals went to war with them and lost,, so they should shut up, especially since the jews gave them gaza.

Look I can quote too:

"East Jerusalem is regarded as occupied Palestinian territory by the international community, but Israel says it is part of its territory."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-11709617

That's from the Brits.

And from the UN:

"Noting with concern also that since the adoption of the above-mentioned resolutions Israel has taken further measures designed to change the status and character of the occupied section of Jerusalem...

Confirms in the clearest possible terms that all legislative and administrative actions taken by Israel to change the status of the City of Jerusalem, including expropriation of land and properties, transfer of populations and legislation aimed at the incorporation of the occupied section, are totally invalid and cannot change that status;...

Urgently calls upon Israel to rescind all previous measures and actions and to take no further steps in the occupied section of Jerusalem"

This is the current situation. As in right now. Not 1947. The international community considers Israel to be occupying portions of Jerusalem and the West Bank.
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#13New Post! Dec 04, 2012 @ 01:01:57
Oh, and of course there's the fact that East Jerusalem is part of the UN-recognized state of Palestine as of November 29.

Pretty hard to argue East Jerusalem is Israeli territory when the UN says it's Palestinian territory.

And of course Israel announced new settlements in East Jerusalem the day after the UN recognized it as part of the Palestinian state.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#14New Post! Dec 04, 2012 @ 01:57:07
@Alkaia Said

Theres long history of the jews being there all the way back to the bible,, maps and all, wars with the otoman empire, lots of history.

I support the peace side.
Neither has really lived up to that.

Deleted
Banned

naples, Florida
#15New Post! Dec 04, 2012 @ 02:04:07
@shinobinoz Said

I support the peace side.
Neither has really lived up to that.

I had hoped that when isreal gave up gaza that would mean peace. israel had to move thousands of jews out of thier homes women, men and children who had lived there thier entire lives. it as a scene.

when that didnt work out and they electd hamas, and they said more than once that they wanted jeruselem as thier capitol, that this war will neverend till a huge battle happens.

that gave then gaza and the wesk bank i think, either way they now have an area of thier own and still not happy.

so i say they better send thier wives and kids away, because its getting flattened. i mean really if mexico was shooting misiles into america daily, do you think we would just take it? HELL NO

i got to go to bedm i can barely read my own post lol
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs