Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...5 6 7 · >>
Sandrocksonic On November 05, 2020

Randallstown, Maryland
#1New Post! Aug 06, 2018 @ 15:32:10
Apple also deletes podcasts as Big Tech censorship intensifies

Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - AUGUST 6, 2018

Facebook has permanently banned Infowars for using language that is derogatory towards Muslims, transgender people and immigrants in a shocking intensification of Big Tech’s censorship purge.

Facebook announced in a blog post that the four main Infowars pages were “unpublished for repeated violations of Community Standards and accumulating too many strikes.”

“More content from the same Pages has been reported to us — upon review, we have taken it down for glorifying violence, which violates our graphic violence policy, and using dehumanizing language to describe people who are transgender, Muslims and immigrants, which violates our hate speech policies,” states the post.

Facebook did not specifically state which posts or videos violated their policies or in what way.

The termination of the pages follows an intensive lobbying campaign by the likes of CNN and BuzzFeed to pressure Facebook into banning Infowars.

Last month, Democratic Congressman Ted Deutch (D-FL) also pressured Facebook to ban Infowars during a hearing into social media censorship on Capitol Hill.

Wikileaks responded to the news with a warning that the ban represents a “global anti-trust problem.”

“Infowars says it has been banned by Facebook for unspecified ‘hate speech’. Regardless of the facts in this case, the ability of Facebook to censor rival publishers is a global anti-trust problem, which along with San Francisco cultural imperialism, reduces political diversity,” said the whistleblower organization in a tweet.

Read More Here
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Aug 06, 2018 @ 15:53:30
alex, take your infrowar garbage move to Russia. please!
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#3New Post! Aug 06, 2018 @ 16:47:40
Just wait until providers start taking advantage of the death of Net Neutrality.

Randallstown, Maryland
#4New Post! Aug 06, 2018 @ 17:01:16
@twilitezone911 Said

alex, take your infrowar garbage move to Russia. please!

How about you moved to Russia they can memory hole you when ever they want now. oh wait you don't care if you lose your free speech on the Internet, this is a blitz to the first and Second amendments. how are you and anyone else is going to fight for the Second amendment then the First amendment is gone?

Well, twilitezone911 I'm waiting.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#5New Post! Aug 06, 2018 @ 17:08:33
@Sandrocksonic Said

How about you moved to Russia they can memory hole you when ever they want now. oh wait you don't care if you lose your free speech on the Internet, this is a blitz to the first and Second amendments. how are you and anyone else is going to fight for the Second amendment then the First amendment is gone?

sandy, if I lost my free speech on the internet, why, I want stay on the internet.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#6New Post! Aug 06, 2018 @ 17:27:08
sandy- alex is a person, wants to seizes power, but he is not strong enough, because inforwars make look like someone like him like a jerk. he remind rush Limbach try to his radio show throw garbage out, he has more followers than alex. rush know better than make his followers look like fools to protect him.

anything, alex's posts is soo stupid is funny, if trump believe in alex. trump and alex are bozo that believe in, because America had a real leader since jfk and mlk. alex islike listen to doomslayers that the earth is going blow up in 2020. nobody cares.

so, sandy, you get mad at me, I really don't care!
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#7New Post! Aug 06, 2018 @ 17:43:50
@Sandrocksonic Said

You realize that Facebook is not the US Government, right? Based on this post, I'm not sure if you know that or not.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#8New Post! Aug 06, 2018 @ 18:45:24
@Eaglebauer Said

You realize that Facebook is not the US Government, right? Based on this post, I'm not sure if you know that or not.

Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#9New Post! Aug 06, 2018 @ 18:51:42
@mrmhead Said

Randallstown, Maryland
#10New Post! Aug 06, 2018 @ 19:53:08
Wow, More jokes coming from the like of you...... Oh, wait I forgot people like you don't take this like this seriously until it finally happens to you.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#11New Post! Aug 06, 2018 @ 19:55:48
@Sandrocksonic Said

Apple also deletes podcasts as Big Tech censorship intensifies

Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - AUGUST 6, 2018

Facebook has permanently banned Infowars for using language that is derogatory towards Muslims, transgender people and immigrants in a shocking intensification of Big Tech’s censorship purge.

Facebook announced in a blog post that the four main Infowars pages were “unpublished for repeated violations of Community Standards and accumulating too many strikes.”

“More content from the same Pages has been reported to us — upon review, we have taken it down for glorifying violence, which violates our graphic violence policy, and using dehumanizing language to describe people who are transgender, Muslims and immigrants, which violates our hate speech policies,” states the post.

Facebook did not specifically state which posts or videos violated their policies or in what way.

The termination of the pages follows an intensive lobbying campaign by the likes of CNN and BuzzFeed to pressure Facebook into banning Infowars.

Last month, Democratic Congressman Ted Deutch (D-FL) also pressured Facebook to ban Infowars during a hearing into social media censorship on Capitol Hill.

Wikileaks responded to the news with a warning that the ban represents a “global anti-trust problem.”

“Infowars says it has been banned by Facebook for unspecified ‘hate speech’. Regardless of the facts in this case, the ability of Facebook to censor rival publishers is a global anti-trust problem, which along with San Francisco cultural imperialism, reduces political diversity,” said the whistleblower organization in a tweet.

Read More Here

Its about time Facebook did something useful.

@Sandrocksonic Said

Wow, More jokes coming from the like of you...... Oh, wait I forgot people like you don't take this like this seriously until it finally happens to you.

I take it seriously... VERY SERIOUSLY... VERY VERY SERIOUSLY... which leads to my answer to this topic:

EXCELLENT! its about time facebook did something useful.

Randallstown, Maryland
#12New Post! Aug 06, 2018 @ 19:59:55
@Eaglebauer Said

Yes, I do captain obvious they do this ahead of the 2018 midterm elections and the 2020 Presidential Election. They don't want Trump to win a Second Term in office.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#13New Post! Aug 06, 2018 @ 20:17:24
I do not agree with the decision from YouTube Facebook and apple.

It’s corporate fascism. I’m a liberal and I don’t believe in punishing (silencing) people for expressing thoughts different than my own.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#14New Post! Aug 06, 2018 @ 20:18:24
@Sandrocksonic Said

Yes, I do captain obvious they do this ahead of the 2018 midterm elections and the 2020 Presidential Election. They don't want Trump to win a Second Term in office.

This is the kind of thing which guarantees trump winning re-election
Ghyda On February 11, 2020

Anaheim, California
#15New Post! Aug 06, 2018 @ 20:47:57
What can Infowars say on Apple, Spotify, Facebook, or YouTube that it can't say on its own website?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...5 6 7 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs