Forums:
Religion & Philosophy

Our male ancestors had some very serious control issues

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#1New Post! Aug 28, 2010 @ 07:58:55
One occasion, back about a decade ago, I was talking with my friend about his orange tree and discussing with him that such a thing couldn't 'just happen' without reason, intention or blueprinting and he stated that the oranges were so perfect because past humans had genetically altered them.

Around the same time another friend explained to me that his frail little dog could not survive in the wild as is also due to tampering and genetic altering.

Over here in Zealand most of the women are so very quiet, submissive, overly mindful of themselves and forever smiling at nothing like you could hear the sea if you held your ear up to theirs.

I find it a bit depressing sometimes because I like to see signs of mortality..in other words the bits of chaos and imperfection that define a real, down-to-earth person and gives them that flavor of soul.

But I can only guess that ancestral men had also pounded this conditioning into them and the stigmas and mannerisms still live on even through our new young generations.

Given my condition, I've become the type of person who is more heartened by real than immaculate.

But a lot of the stupid ways that things are now are due to past males forcing control, perfection and will to suit their desires and have evolved, over many centuries, a 2010 that I'm betting is looking a lot more artificial than it all did when it all first started.
fitzyp On December 23, 2014

Auckland, New Zealand
#2New Post! Aug 28, 2010 @ 08:01:55
I think such things are much more likely to be cultural than anything they are prone to genetically.

, New Zealand
#3New Post! Aug 28, 2010 @ 08:12:24
Yup, but the conditioning and stigmas influence that culture. I personally don't have anything against Muslim women dressing like ninjas (like France does), I feel people should dress with what makes them comfortable. But that 'masked' appearance was obviously implemented by men whom felt sexually intimidated and seduced by women in full exposure.

, New Zealand
#4New Post! Aug 28, 2010 @ 08:26:38
And if part of history is not fabricated, what of African slavery? That was man deliberately taking full control of another living man and conditioning that individual to have no expression of soul or individuality that was not conducive to the amusement or will of the captor.

Even here, in modern day, I'm often innuendoed to feel like a bad guy because I believe people should stay out of other's business and leave their hands off each other's cocks.

How many times, while at work, have you had to answer for something petty because another employee took their attention away from their work to stick their nose in yours?
tariki On September 16, 2012

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Aug 28, 2010 @ 10:43:28
@Electric_Banana Said

I find it a bit depressing sometimes because I like to see signs of mortality..in other words the bits of chaos and imperfection that define a real, down-to-earth person and gives them that flavor of soul.

@Electric_Banana Said

Even here, in modern day, I'm often innuendoed to feel like a bad guy because I believe people should stay out of other's business and leave their hands off each other's cocks.

How many times, while at work, have you had to answer for something petty because another employee took their attention away from their work to stick their nose in yours?

You can't have your cake and eat it too!!

Only half jesting........I think most people feel uncomfortable with those who seem to strive for perfection (whatever THAT might mean) and even more uncomfortable with those who feel they have achieved it!!!

Maybe we've all got our own imperfections, even if its not seeking another's cock, or sticking our noses where they are not wanted?

Mutual forgiveness of each vice opens the gates of paradise (William Blake)

, New Zealand
#6New Post! Aug 28, 2010 @ 13:22:25
I can forgive others for their righteousness and arrogance but because of their righteousness and arrogance I don't take a lot of things seriously.

For instance, I don't strive to be a professional at anything. Jobs come and go rather I leave or they terminate my employment. I don't feel one bit shamed about it either way. I also don't feel bad about sitting on my a** for six months in between jobs either.

I've made the decision to stop taking certain aspects of life seriously until others can demonstrate that they are too and the benefits as to why I should.

In order for this to become a world that people care about, others are going to have to start making it easier to care about it.

, New Zealand
#7New Post! Aug 28, 2010 @ 13:23:48
I'm trying man, but I can only kiss so much a** before the taste of s*** gets to me.
tariki On September 16, 2012

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Aug 28, 2010 @ 14:06:29
@Electric_Banana Said

I'm trying man, but I can only kiss so much a** before the taste of s*** gets to me.

Well, I've certainly not attained perfection with respect to Willy Blakes dictum!!!

One thing that helps is a sense of humour, which you imply. Also a sense of perspective. When we live in a world where some are prepared to tie a bomb around their waist and walk into a shopping mall and blow themselves and everyone within a hundred yards to kingdom come.....well, in comparison, a little bit of sticky beaking takes on its comical side.
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#9New Post! Aug 28, 2010 @ 15:44:33
@Electric_Banana Said

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs