Forums:
Relationships

Oh so very complex problem.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
I_Have_The_Bends On November 27, 2009

Manchester, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Dec 20, 2008 @ 02:09:23
Very basically, around a month or three ago, me and my good friend of around 10 years were on some sort of chat room and we started talking to a girl, exchanged email addresses, and got talking. Now I thought that she was a nice girl, from Northern Ireland and we're in Manchester. Anyway, she seemed to take to my friend more than me, probably because I already had a girlfriend, but she liked him more. The weeks and months went by, and she began to fancy him or whatever, and he just thought it was a bit cute. However, a few months on and they are really "In love" (I use the term loosely, but then again, love is what you make of it). Unfortunately for my friend, this girl had acquired a boyfriend shortly before the time that he realised his feelings for her, and they have been with each other for several months now. This has affected my friend, as he does truly love her a lot. Now this girl does say that she loves my friend, but also that she loves her boyfriend equally, and can't decide. I'm currently talking to them both about how they feel, but they can't come to any cort of conclusion.

Any thoughts/feelings?
lindasue1718 On January 13, 2010

San Antonio, Texas
#2New Post! Dec 20, 2008 @ 02:13:25
Though you can love two people at once you cant be in love with two people at once. She needs to figure out who she is in love with...
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#3New Post! Dec 20, 2008 @ 02:13:56
Well if her boyfriend is physically able to be with her, and given your age, if theirs are the same, she will probably end up with the other guy, unfortunately for your friend.
sunandsurf13 On June 29, 2009

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#4New Post! Dec 20, 2008 @ 02:18:39
@I_Have_The_Bends Said

Very basically, around a month or three ago, me and my good friend of around 10 years were on some sort of chat room and we started talking to a girl, exchanged email addresses, and got talking. Now I thought that she was a nice girl, from Northern Ireland and we're in Manchester. Anyway, she seemed to take to my friend more than me, probably because I already had a girlfriend, but she liked him more. The weeks and months went by, and she began to fancy him or whatever, and he just thought it was a bit cute. However, a few months on and they are really "In love" (I use the term loosely, but then again, love is what you make of it). Unfortunately for my friend, this girl had acquired a boyfriend shortly before the time that he realised his feelings for her, and they have been with each other for several months now. This has affected my friend, as he does truly love her a lot. Now this girl does say that she loves my friend, but also that she loves her boyfriend equally, and can't decide. I'm currently talking to them both about how they feel, but they can't come to any cort of conclusion.

Any thoughts/feelings?

The girl will decide in time between them...maybe. She may string your friend along for fun for ages too. I don't know her so I can't say, but nice girls don't tell other guys they love them when they have a boyfriend already.
Your friend should stop chatting to her and find another hottie to be interested in - espec if these two have never met. He could spend a long time waiting for her to make her mind up, and she may never decide.
As a female, I would say this girl is enjoying the attention. Perhaps she turns to your friend when her bf isn't around or when they fight. But if they haven't met face to face yet, I doubt they ever will.
She's having fun with him. Sorry, but as a female, I can tell you that it just doesn't add up to anything else except online fun.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs