Forums: Politics:
US Election 2012

Obama wants to turn America into another Europe

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...14 15 16 · >>
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#1New Post! Apr 07, 2012 @ 12:54:06
I don't know what sub forum this belongs in but it's about politics, a candidate and a continent. So, maybe geography?
Anyway, the part of an article I included says it all. Obama wants America to be like Europe. You know, that place where most are atheists and gay.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Because liberals have stopped us time and again from retrieving our energy within our own borders the global energy market has finally taken over our lives. Neither the fraud in the White House nor the fraud Secretary of Energy can do anything now. Chu has probably had a sock stuffed in his mouth, but it’s too late for both of them.

We will suffer because the idiots among us voted for a man who told us he was going to cripple us, but they didn’t care. They hoped for change and we all got it.

“Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe.” We will hear this again this summer and fall. It will end Obama’s reign.

https://www.westernjournalism.com/how-obama-wants-us-to-be-more-like-europe/
davii On January 14, 2013
I'm Awesome

Deleted

London, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Apr 07, 2012 @ 13:14:52
@hoppy Said

Obama wants America to be like Europe. You know, that place where most are atheists and gay.

Cinnamon On April 21, 2012

USA,
#3New Post! Apr 07, 2012 @ 13:42:31
@hoppy Said

I don't know what sub forum this belongs in but it's about politics, a candidate and a continent. So, maybe geography?
Anyway, the part of an article I included says it all. Obama wants America to be like Europe. You know, that place where most are atheists and gay.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Because liberals have stopped us time and again from retrieving our energy within our own borders the global energy market has finally taken over our lives. Neither the fraud in the White House nor the fraud Secretary of Energy can do anything now. Chu has probably had a sock stuffed in his mouth, but it’s too late for both of them.

We will suffer because the idiots among us voted for a man who told us he was going to cripple us, but they didn’t care. They hoped for change and we all got it.

“Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe.” We will hear this again this summer and fall. It will end Obama’s reign.

https://www.westernjournalism.com/how-obama-wants-us-to-be-more-like-europe/

LOL @ 'geography'

From your link:

"Even before the 2008 election, when Europeans were paying more than twice our pump prices, Chu said, “Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe.”

Last March Chu reaffirmed his “rollover and play dead” attitude toward higher gasoline prices when he said, “..the price of gasoline over the long haul should be expected to go up just because of supply and demand issues.”

Chu is the kind of fraud liberals think of as “brilliant.” It makes no difference to them that Chu is wrong – “He is so ‘evolved’!” The truth is his statements prove we are stuck with a lug head that is educated beyond his intelligence.

Way too late for Obama, Chu has now clammed up. Search for more recent statements on the spiraling gas prices from the fraud masquerading as our Energy Secretary and you will find none."

``````````

May God protect America from these evil forces.

A bit off-topic, hoppy, but I have a cousin in 'Europe' who is really brainwashed, for lack of a better word. lol - however, I've educated her about Obama, what he IS and what he's doing. She's very interested and passing the info on, asking good questions.

Great link, I'm sending it on to her.
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Apr 07, 2012 @ 13:50:19
I'm Awesome

Deleted

London, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Apr 07, 2012 @ 13:52:00
@Cinnamon Said

LOL @ 'geography'

From your link:

"Even before the 2008 election, when Europeans were paying more than twice our pump prices, Chu said, “Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe.”

Last March Chu reaffirmed his “rollover and play dead” attitude toward higher gasoline prices when he said, “..the price of gasoline over the long haul should be expected to go up just because of supply and demand issues.”

Chu is the kind of fraud liberals think of as “brilliant.” It makes no difference to them that Chu is wrong – “He is so ‘evolved’!” The truth is his statements prove we are stuck with a lug head that is educated beyond his intelligence.

Way too late for Obama, Chu has now clammed up. Search for more recent statements on the spiraling gas prices from the fraud masquerading as our Energy Secretary and you will find none."

``````````

May God protect America from these evil forces.

A bit off-topic, hoppy, but I have a cousin in 'Europe' who is really brainwashed, for lack of a better word. lol - however, I've educated her about Obama, what he IS and what he's doing. She's very interested and passing the info on, asking good questions.

Great link, I'm sending it on to her.

"Europe"?

As much as I'll agree that perhaps far too much is made of Obama, the opening sentiment really doesn't come across as looking to put forward a worthwhile debate...

USA,
#6New Post! Apr 07, 2012 @ 13:56:30
@davii Said

"Europe"?

As much as I'll agree that perhaps far too much is made of Obama, the opening sentiment really doesn't come across as looking to put forward a worthwhile debate...

"Opening sentiment" ... are you talking about hoppy not knowing what sub-forum to post this in? If so, haven't you noticed all the major scrambling, detours and road signs here lately?
I'm Awesome

Deleted

London, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Apr 07, 2012 @ 14:03:56
@Cinnamon Said

"Opening sentiment" ... are you talking about hoppy not knowing what sub-forum to post this in? If so, haven't you noticed all the major scrambling, detours and road signs here lately?

I've not been about on here much of late...

No, the need to mention "atheist and gay" in the manner put, as if to add emphasis to the legitimacy of any statement that follows it.

It's a bit tricky being open to discussion when there isn't any...

USA,
#8New Post! Apr 07, 2012 @ 14:13:23
@davii Said

I've not been about on here much of late...

No, the need to mention "atheist and gay" in the manner put, as if to add emphasis to the legitimacy of any statement that follows it.

It's a bit tricky being open to discussion when there isn't any...

Well, that was his commentary. We're not supposed to post random links without some kind of comment. If you don't agree with him, you can always say so. Or you can comment on the article and how Obama is jerking us around, with his buddy, Chu. There's plenty to discuss, IMO.
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

#9New Post! Apr 07, 2012 @ 14:16:56
Atheists and Gays!? Oh my God imagine having a country which values personal freedom, god forbid that the USA, the home of the free, allows people freedom!
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#10New Post! Apr 07, 2012 @ 14:18:00
@Cinnamon Said

Well, that was his commentary. We're not supposed to post random links without some kind of comment. If you don't agree with him, you can always say so. Or you can comment on the article and how Obama is jerking us around, with his buddy, Chu. There's plenty to discuss, IMO.

It's the old liberal tactic, (if you can't debate something because it's true, ignore it).
I'm Awesome

Deleted

London, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Apr 07, 2012 @ 14:22:01
@Cinnamon Said

Ah, that's the rule now? I spend less n' less time here.

What is there to discuss when the person is clearly closed to having one? It wouldn't matter what was said...

Mind you, I'm just an atheist soddomite from "Europe"

I'll leave you all now to discuss...
I'm Awesome

Deleted

London, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Apr 07, 2012 @ 14:23:17
@hoppy Said

It's the old liberal tactic, (if you can't debate something because it's true, ignore it).

It doesn't matter whether it's true or not for you though Hoppy, just that it tells you what you want to hear...
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#13New Post! Apr 07, 2012 @ 14:27:57
@jmo Said

Atheists and Gays!? Oh my God imagine having a country which values personal freedom, god forbid that the USA, the home of the free, allows people freedom!

@davii Said

Ah, that's the rule now? I spend less n' less time here.

What is there to discuss when the person is clearly closed to having one? It wouldn't matter what was said...

Mind you, I'm just an atheist soddomite from "Europe"

I'll leave you all now to discuss...

And how many "discussions" have you been in on this, or any forum where you changed someone's mind? And you think I have a closed mind?
How about your mind? Why don't you agree with me? I'll tell you why. Because you already made up your mind that you are right.
I'm Awesome

Deleted

London, United Kingdom
#14New Post! Apr 07, 2012 @ 14:30:49
@hoppy Said

And how many "discussions" have you been in on this, or any forum where you changed someone's mind? And you think I have a closed mind?
How about your mind? Why don't you agree with me? I'll tell you why. Because you already made up your mind that you are right.

No, the only decision I made was that you weren't open to discussion, due to your opening comment, whether I agreed with you on the detail contained within a view on Obama or not...
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

#15New Post! Apr 07, 2012 @ 14:33:04
@hoppy Said

Please tell me, because I am dying to know, how a raise in gasoline prices will lead to an influx of atheists and gays.

And more than that what is wrong with atheists or gays?

Further why don't you enlighten us on how higher gasoline prices will make America another Europe.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...14 15 16 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs