The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Politics:
US Election 2012

Obama though he'd won last weeks debate.....really !

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#1New Post! Oct 10, 2012 @ 01:48:24
As has been so often the case in the last 20 years, we've had to rely on our friends in the UK for some actual journalism. Case in point, where did this story surface before the UK Daily Mail put it out there:

>>Obama believes he'd got the better of Romney as he walked off stage to the dismay of his aides, according to a Democrat close to the campaign
>>The President failed to prepare properly, opting instead to visit the Hoover Dam the day before the showdown
>>Democrat claims he was so disdainful of Romney that he didn't think he needed to even engage with him
>>Had one-liners on 47% prepared but chose not to use them

I wonder who had to break the news to him, although his Egoness probably still doesn't believe it?

Read more: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2215173/Obama-believed-beaten-Romney-Denver-debate-ignoring-advice-aides.html#ixzz28r8c6mcV Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook">
Tar On April 28, 2014

San Antonio, Texas
#2New Post! Oct 10, 2012 @ 05:30:11
@ThePainefulTruth Said

As has been so often the case in the last 20 years, we've had to rely on our friends in the UK for some actual journalism. Case in point, where did this story surface before the UK Daily Mail put it out there:

>>Obama believes he'd got the better of Romney as he walked off stage to the dismay of his aides, according to a Democrat close to the campaign
>>The President failed to prepare properly, opting instead to visit the Hoover Dam the day before the showdown
>>Democrat claims he was so disdainful of Romney that he didn't think he needed to even engage with him

I wonder who had to break the news to him, although his Egoness probably still doesn't believe it?

Read more: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2215173/Obama-believed-beaten-Romney-Denver-debate-ignoring-advice-aides.html#ixzz28r8c6mcV Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook">

Romney lied through the entirety of his debate. The moderator should have called him on it, but more certainly Obama should have called him on his lies. If you think winning a debate can be done by lying, you have no honor or self respect nor do you deserve any.

Obama didn't win, but Romney DID lose.

Romney's lies in the debate
ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#3New Post! Oct 10, 2012 @ 11:08:29
@Tar Said

Romney lied through the entirety of his debate. The moderator should have called him on it, but more certainly Obama should have called him on his lies. If you think winning a debate can be done by lying, you have no honor or self respect nor do you deserve any.

Obama didn't win, but Romney DID lose.

Romney's lies in the debate

Romney was stating facts. Take your red herring and start another thread with it, I'm not falling for it. The point of this thread is that Obama was the only one who thought he won the debate. He's incompetent AND delusional.

Tar On April 28, 2014

San Antonio, Texas
#4New Post! Oct 10, 2012 @ 18:16:09
@ThePainefulTruth Said

Romney was stating facts. Take your red herring and start another thread with it, I'm not falling for it. The point of this thread is that Obama was the only one who thought he won the debate. He's incompetent AND delusional.

No, the point of this thread is that YOU, for a person who so cherishes TRUTH, support a man who lied massive lies. I gave you a link which points 10 of them out.

You cannot WIN with a lie, let alone ten of them.

For once, stand up for the TRUTH you so cherish, against Romney AND Obama. Hold EVERYONE to a high standard, not just the ones you don't like. TRUTH is to be universal, so hold the Universe to TRUTH
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#5New Post! Oct 10, 2012 @ 21:08:14
@ThePainefulTruth Said

Obama didn't lose......mitt LIED a lot!!! Obama or mitt DIDN'T win!! WAKE THE f*** UP!!!
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#6New Post! Oct 10, 2012 @ 21:10:30
@Spinkiegirl Said

Obama didn't lose......mitt LIED a lot!!! Obama or mitt DIDN'T win!! WAKE THE f*** UP!!!

This is my perception about what I watched but I felt like Obama saw Romney being rude to moderator and making an a** of himself so he shut up and let Romney dig his own grave. I think Obama should have done a lot better than he did and ought to have mentioned that 47% comment, unless I missed it, I did not hear Obama attack Romney for that.

Now I think the VP is an idiot and always sticks his foot in his mouth so the VP debate ought to be interesting.
floydgirrl On October 08, 2022
Stalkee

Pope's Wine Celler, Holy See (
#7New Post! Oct 10, 2012 @ 22:04:35
@Spinkiegirl Said

Mitt lied 27 times in 37 minutes and somehow people say he "won"
I guess lying is the new win.

*https://thinkprogress.org/politics/2012/10/04/958801/at-last-nights-debate-romney-told-27-myths-in-38-minutes/?mobile=nc
raditz On March 24, 2024
Blah

Houston, Texas
#8New Post! Oct 10, 2012 @ 23:51:04
Liberals are idiots, and thanks to those posting here to provide proof for me.
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#9New Post! Oct 11, 2012 @ 00:01:05
@raditz Said

I'm Canadian and I'm awesome!
raditz On March 24, 2024
Blah

Houston, Texas
#10New Post! Oct 11, 2012 @ 00:14:27
@DorkySupergirl Said

I'm Canadian and I'm awesome!

All Canadians are, eh? lol
Tar On April 28, 2014

San Antonio, Texas
#11New Post! Oct 11, 2012 @ 00:24:53
@floydgirrl Said

Mitt lied 27 times in 37 minutes and somehow people say he "won"
I guess lying is the new win.

*https://thinkprogress.org/politics/2012/10/04/958801/at-last-nights-debate-romney-told-27-myths-in-38-minutes/?mobile=nc

@raditz Said

Floyd, if you look at Raditz response, you will see the basic problem with Americans in that they are happy with their delusions. They want someone to lie to them to make them feel better about themselves. Raditz is a perfect depiction of the ignorant "murrikan" who would rather be cajoled via falsehoods and inaccurately called a winner regardless of the reality of his cheating, abuse and dishonorable behavior.

When "murrikans" are called on their lies, they resort to childish name calling such as saying "liberals are idiots" and such because brutish and boorish behavior in the light of withering truth is the only thing they can muster.

It reminds me of that image of Ron Paul being threatened by Rick Perry physically when Ron Paul's knowledge was making Rick look like the fool that he is.

When the ignorant are being battered with knowledge and truth, they resort to violence. Name calling is the beginning of that violence because it stems from the same thing, Hate.

That is why "murrikans" think Romney won. Its because they are too stupid, ignorant and complacent to learn the truth that Romney is an unrepentantly prolific liar.
Tar On April 28, 2014

San Antonio, Texas
#12New Post! Oct 11, 2012 @ 00:29:25
@DorkySupergirl Said

This is my perception about what I watched but I felt like Obama saw Romney being rude to moderator and making an a** of himself so he shut up and let Romney dig his own grave. I think Obama should have done a lot better than he did and ought to have mentioned that 47% comment, unless I missed it, I did not hear Obama attack Romney for that.

Now I think the VP is an idiot and always sticks his foot in his mouth so the VP debate ought to be interesting.

The difference between Canadians and Americans is that Canadians are typically much better versed in the political situation of their country. Americans, for the better part, are ignorant of what the realities are. This is a useful tool for opportunistic politicians such Romney who capitalize on the ignorance of the masses by base perversions of fact by brazenly telling boldface lies with Zero remorse. The ignorance of Americans and the passivity of the "politically correct" moderators refuse to call out lies for what they are, lies.

The media, however, is not so kind, thus the media is consistently demonized by the foolish "conservatives" by calling it "liberal bias" as if Truth and Fact can be bias.

This is what we call "spin". Most "murrikans" are too stupid and ignorant of the difference between "fact" and "spin".

Its as I've always said. The biggest problem with American politics is Americans
Stalkee

#13New Post! Oct 11, 2012 @ 00:36:27
@Tar Said

Floyd, if you look at Raditz response, you will see the basic problem with Americans in that they are happy with their delusions. They want someone to lie to them to make them feel better about themselves. Raditz is a perfect depiction of the ignorant "murrikan" who would rather be cajoled via falsehoods and inaccurately called a winner regardless of the reality of his cheating, abuse and dishonorable behavior.

When "murrikans" are called on their lies, they resort to childish name calling such as saying "liberals are idiots" and such because brutish and boorish behavior in the light of withering truth is the only thing they can muster.

It reminds me of that image of Ron Paul being threatened by Rick Perry physically when Ron Paul's knowledge was making Rick look like the fool that he is.

When the ignorant are being battered with knowledge and truth, they resort to violence. Name calling is the beginning of that violence because it stems from the same thing, Hate.

That is why "murrikans" think Romney won. Its because they are too stupid, ignorant and complacent to learn the truth that Romney is an unrepentantly prolific liar.

Oh I know perfectly well what he is trying to do. It doesn't really work on me. I prefer to be informed on issues rather be ignorant.
Tar On April 28, 2014

San Antonio, Texas
#14New Post! Oct 11, 2012 @ 00:39:57
@floydgirrl Said

Oh I know perfectly well what he is trying to do. It doesn't really work on me. I prefer to be informed on issues rather be ignorant.

And he's one of the voting public... very sad, very scary...
Stalkee

#15New Post! Oct 11, 2012 @ 00:46:26
@Tar Said

And he's one of the voting public... very sad, very scary...

and to be honest, that terrifies me.

I just have a really hard time with people believing in the propaganda and not trying to figure out the facts and what is behind what is said.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs