Forums: Politics:
US Election 2012

Obama "Most dangerous president".

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#1New Post! Feb 21, 2012 @ 12:07:21
God help us all if the Kenya Klown wins another term.

"Someone was arrested over the weekend for trying to blow up the US Capitol, they happened to be from Morocco," Gingrich said, referring to the FBI arrest of Amine El Khalifi Friday while he was allegedly en route to commit a suicide bombing. "Under the Obama administration's willful dishonesty, it would be highly inappropriate to describe what motivated him, because that would somehow be politically incorrect."

He referred to the Defense Department's summary report of the Fort Hood shootings, which characterized Major Hasan's killing of 13 Americans as workplace violence rather than an attack by radical Islam. "Across the planet today, the forces of religious repression are on the march and this administration has intellectually disarmed, it has morally disarmed, it is incapable of describing what threatens us."

Read more: https://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2012/02/20/gingrich-obama-most-dangerous-president-american-history?intcmp=trending#ixzz1n17h4ERs
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Feb 21, 2012 @ 12:34:41
What I think you should focus on, is to congratulate the police and intelligence services who thwarted a plot which would undoubtedly have caused terrible injury and loss of life had it been successfully carried out.

Personally, I wouldn't care what they called it in the newspapers. Any charges made under which the accused was prosecuted would accurately reflect the nature of the offence (or they should..!!). I'd figure that that would be where accuracy of description would really matter.

Quite what the labels attached to this particular incident have to do with President Obama seems somewhat farfetched, as you quote Newt Gingrich as having made the accusation. Perhaps he feels there is some political capital to be made out of this. Sounds a bit sleazy to me.

I believe Gingrich had more than 80 ethics charges filed against him during his time as the Speaker of the House of Representatives. Whilst he was cleared (under a technicality) of all but one of these charges (for which he received a reprimand, the first speaker in US history to have been disciplined for ethics violations), he was subsequently found to have violated federal tax laws lied to the ethics panel on other occasions.

This is a man who, it would be reasonable to suggest, doesn't come across as being overly concerned with decency and honesty in his dealings with others. Why should anybody pay any particular attention to what he thinks of Obama...?

woodss On February 26, 2024

#3New Post! Feb 21, 2012 @ 12:36:40
Don't bully the poor bloke, hes human too.
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Feb 21, 2012 @ 12:38:17
@woodss Said

Don't bully the poor bloke, hes human too.

Who...? Newt Gingrich, President Obama or Hoppy..?

woodss On February 26, 2024

#5New Post! Feb 21, 2012 @ 12:44:57
hoppy is too old.
ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#6New Post! Feb 21, 2012 @ 12:59:56
@Jennifer1984 Said

What I think you should focus on, is to congratulate the police and intelligence services who thwarted a plot which would undoubtedly have caused terrible injury and loss of life had it been successfully carried out.

Personally, I wouldn't care what they called it in the newspapers. Any charges made under which the accused was prosecuted would accurately reflect the nature of the offence (or they should..!!). I'd figure that that would be where accuracy of description would really matter.

Quite what the labels attached to this particular incident have to do with President Obama seems somewhat farfetched, as you quote Newt Gingrich as having made the accusation. Perhaps he feels there is some political capital to be made out of this. Sounds a bit sleazy to me.

I believe Gingrich had more than 80 ethics charges filed against him during his time as the Speaker of the House of Representatives. Whilst he was cleared (under a technicality) of all but one of these charges (for which he received a reprimand, the first speaker in US history to have been disciplined for ethics violations), he was subsequently found to have violated federal tax laws lied to the ethics panel on other occasions.

This is a man who, it would be reasonable to suggest, doesn't come across as being overly concerned with decency and honesty in his dealings with others. Why should anybody pay any particular attention to what he thinks of Obama...?

There was never any danger. He'd been set up by federal agents and the explosives he was carrying waere fake.
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#7New Post! Feb 21, 2012 @ 13:37:54
@woodss Said

hoppy is too old.

Watch it boy, or I'll pin ya against the wall with my walker and teach ya some manners.
Cinnamon On April 21, 2012

USA,
#8New Post! Feb 21, 2012 @ 14:53:19
@Jennifer1984 Said

Who...? Newt Gingrich, President Obama or Hoppy..?

That's my question too.

Obviously Newt and Hoppy are humans.
Deal_With_It On May 24, 2022

Stevens Pass, Washington
#9New Post! Feb 21, 2012 @ 15:00:39
@hoppy Said

Watch it boy, or I'll pin ya against the wall with my walker and teach ya some manners.

Now Hoppy! We know that you're a softy at heart!!
sAeGeSpAeNe On October 05, 2021
Part-time Nidologist

The other Bristol..., Connecti
#10New Post! Feb 21, 2012 @ 15:07:08
@woodss Said

hoppy is too old.

Never pick a fight with an old man. He won't fight.

He'll just kill ya!
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#11New Post! Feb 21, 2012 @ 15:14:21
@hoppy Said

God help us all if the Kenya Klown wins another term.

Someone was arrested over the weekend for trying to blow up the US Capitol, they happened to be from Morocco," Gingrich said, referring to the FBI arrest of Amine El Khalifi Friday while he was allegedly en route to commit a suicide bombing. "Under the Obama administration's willful dishonesty, it would be highly inappropriate to describe what motivated him, because that would somehow be politically incorrect."

He referred to the Defense Department's summary report of the Fort Hood shootings, which characterized Major Hasan's killing of 13 Americans as workplace violence rather than an attack by radical Islam. "Across the planet today, the forces of religious repression are on the march and this administration has intellectually disarmed, it has morally disarmed, it is incapable of describing what threatens us."

Read more: https://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2012/02/20/gingrich-obama-most-dangerous-president-american-history?intcmp=trending#ixzz1n17h4ERs

So...

1. A Muslim tries to kill Obama, or at least in protest of Obama, and that is somehow Obama supporting Muslims?

2. A DOD report states that the Ft Hood shooting as work place violence, and that is Obama doing what?

Newt.... yes, he is a brilliant one...

He also once called President Reagan a failure:

" the Reagan administration has failed, is failing, and without a dramatic change in strategy will continue to fail. . . . President Reagan is clearly failing.”

AND and referred to Reagan as dangerous comparing Reagan to Neville Chamberlain.

"...he called Reagan’s meeting with Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev “the most dangerous summit for the West since Adolf Hitler met with Neville Chamberlain in 1938 in Munich.”

Newt... not only putting down one of the most revered republican presidents, but Newt is also clearly the standard-bearer for family values.

The Rep arguments just get stronger and stronger.

USA,
#12New Post! Feb 21, 2012 @ 15:17:57
@chaski Said

So...

1. A Muslim tries to kill Obama, or at least in protest of Obama, and that is somehow Obama supporting Muslims?

chaski, I'm so serious - you have to learn more about taqiyya and kitman. honesttogoodness, sigh
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#13New Post! Feb 21, 2012 @ 15:27:51
@Cinnamon Said

chaski, I'm so serious - you have to learn more about taqiyya and kitman. honesttogoodness, sigh

What does taqiyya and kitman have to do with a muslim wanting to kill Obama... or blow ut the capitol (building)?

WAIT! I think I get it.... the terrorist really didn't want to blow up the capitol with a suicide bomb in protest of Obama. Right?

BUT then why did the FBI arrest that guy?

Is this just an example of racial profiling and a conspiracy set-up of an innocent muslim by the FBI?

Holy F----!!!

How did you learn of this horrid attack on personal liberties by the FBI???
restoreone On January 30, 2022

, Ohio
#14New Post! Feb 21, 2012 @ 15:28:06
Bin laden dead

Obama does sound dangerous to me.

Who can Newt claim I mean other than killing marriages

USA,
#15New Post! Feb 21, 2012 @ 15:30:57
@chaski Said

What does taqiyya and kitman have to do with a muslim wanting to kill Obama... or blow ut the capitol (building)?

WAIT! I think I get it.... the terrorist really didn't want to blow up the capitol with a suicide bomb in protest of Obama. Right?

BUT then why did the FBI arrest that guy?

Is this just an example of racial profiling and a conspiracy set-up of an innocent muslim by the FBI?

Holy F----!!!

How did you learn of this horrid attack on personal liberties by the FBI???

Ok, then, read up on it when you will.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs