US Elections

Obama on the "issues"

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Asme251 On December 21, 2017
Area Man

Boston, Massachusetts
#1New Post! Sep 13, 2008 @ 06:10:56
I could try to elucidate Mr. Obama's position on change, but wouldn't it be so much better to hear it in his own words?

"Experience? That word leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Our whole problem is that right now people are too experienced: too experienced at wheedling, too experienced at cutting deals, and too experienced at serving special interests! This is the time for new leadership! The time for hope! The time for change! The time for optimism! After that, perhaps more hope! Then hope again, change for a little while, then a mixture of optimism and change! After that we break for lunch. Then it's right back at things with some light change... "

Iraq
American policy in Iraq needs to be changed. There is little optimism concerning our future in Iraq. To remedy this, all American forces will be redeployed to the Cape of Good Hope.

No Child Left Behind
Like a baby that has soiled himself, it must be changed.

Health Care
Change it, or hope for Canada to annex the US. If that doesn't work I hope I can change health care via my progressive social programs that hope to change health care and bring hope for change to the sick and disabled.

Illegal Immigration
Illegal Immigrants are full of hope that they might one day become citizens. We must either change our attitudes and accept this, or hope for them to go away.

The Economy
Our economic fortunes are changing! We must remain optimistic, however, and not let ourselves be discouraged from buying shiny things. My opponents want to not change the economy and keep it the same, but you can put lipstick on a pig, and it is still a pig, it is just a different name for the same thing. Now some liberals say I can heal lepers and raise the dead, so you know I can make an economic policy that does not make sense work by using change and hope, and hope for change, so that it does make sense.

Abortion
See below.

Washington Lobbyists
Kill them. Every one.

The Homeless
We are all hoping for change on this issue. I hope that the solution is to give the homeless change.

The rest can be found at:

https://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

Hurray forchange...
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#2New Post! Sep 13, 2008 @ 06:44:57
Is that supposed to have a point?

ANd here's the McCain version!

https://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/John_McCain
Asme251 On December 21, 2017
Area Man