The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

Obama doesn't have time for McCain . . .

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#16New Post! Aug 20, 2008 @ 20:03:49
@el_tino Said
McCain compared the guy to Paris Hilton.

CLearly, he doesn't know what he's up against... definitely NOT Paris Hilton!

My sentements excactly...
raditz8526 On July 02, 2009

Deleted

, Minnesota
#17New Post! Aug 20, 2008 @ 20:08:41
@el_tino Said

@spinkiegirl Said
What, you think mc cain is all that? He's no better than Mr.Barcak Obama...you have a quote on signture that states how you feel about mc cain "my vote goes to the former pow-at least i know where his loyalties lie"...gimme a break, try telling that to his ex-wife who he cheated on with the woman he's married to now....where was his loyalty to his 1st. wife? And as far him being pow, I feel very bad for that,I respect each and everyone of our soliders past and present...but when you go to fight a war for this country, that's your choice and you may end up as a pow..if he can't be true to the woman he married...I have no doubt he won't be true on his on word or anything else...besides he was quoted calling his captives 'gooks'.that's racist imo. and he passed on signing a document 20 yrs. ago that would have made Dr.Martin Luther King Jr. birthday a national holiday....

To you everything is racist. lol
desperadO On May 04, 2009

Deleted

prisoner, United Kingdom
#18New Post! Aug 20, 2008 @ 20:09:30
who are they anyway

Deleted

, Minnesota
#19New Post! Aug 20, 2008 @ 20:10:56
@desperado Said
who are they anyway

They are partners. As you can tell from the title of the thread Obama is too busy playing Mafia Wars on myspace to have time for McCain's needs.

I seriously see a split in the near future.
simplydreadful On October 08, 2008

#20New Post! Aug 20, 2008 @ 22:07:36
Quote:

His ad is highlighting the "American Idol Mentality" . . .

Paris Hilton's response to "White-Haired-Dude" demonstrates her mentality and her lack of honor for people who make it possible for her to recline in the sun.

simplydreadful On October 08, 2008

#21New Post! Aug 21, 2008 @ 00:54:08
Quote:
What, you think mc cain is all that? He's no better than Mr.Barcak Obama...you have a quote on signture that states how you feel about mc cain "my vote goes to the former pow-at least i know where his loyalties lie"...gimme a break, try telling that to his ex-wife who he cheated on with the woman he's married to now....where was his loyalty to his 1st. wife? And as far him being pow, I feel very bad for that,I respect each and everyone of our soliders past and present...but when you go to fight a war for this country, that's your choice and you may end up as a pow..if he can't be true to the woman he married...I have no doubt he won't be true on his on word or anything else...besides he was quoted calling his captives 'gooks'.that's racist imo. and he passed on signing a document 20 yrs. ago that would have made Dr.Martin Luther King Jr. birthday a national holiday....

I can think of so many things to say here.
I don't know you personally so, I won't say them.

Let me say this: Given the choice of a lawyer or a veteran/POW for President, the choice is pretty freekin easy for me, neighbor.
Additionally, the term "racist" really has become something of a bore.

Chicago, Illinois
#22New Post! Aug 21, 2008 @ 01:28:34
@simplydreadful Said
I can think of so many things to say here.
I don't know you personally so, I won't say them.

Let me say this: Given the choice of a lawyer or a veteran/POW for President, the choice is pretty freekin easy for me, neighbor.
Additionally, the term "racist" really has become something of a bore.

You are correct...you don't know me personally so we shouldn't get personal here..I do feel that choosing a president can and for me is a personal thing. I respect the fact that you kept this on an unpersonal level here in this form....I stand by post and what I wrote and i'am sure you do as well...I just want to tell you that...
bobbimay On February 11, 2024

Tucson, Arizona
#23New Post! Aug 21, 2008 @ 18:16:59
@spinkiegirl Said

Yet you have no problem voting for someone that fought against a bill to save babies born alive after an botch late term abortion???
(Yeah you the abortion the induces labor then when the head comes out they suck the brains out)

In 2001, Senator Barack Obama was the only member of the Illinois senate to speak against a bill that would have recognized premature abortion survivors as ?persons.? The bill was in response to a Chicago-area hospital that was leaving such babies to die. Obama voted ?present? on the bill after denouncing it. It passed the state Senate but died in a state house committee.

In 2003, a similar bill came before Obama?s health committee. He voted against it. But this time, the legislation was slightly different. This latter version was identical to the federal Born-Alive Infants Protection Act, which by then had already passed the U.S. Senate unanimously (with a hearty endorsement even from abortion advocate Sen. Barbara Boxer) and had been signed into law by President Bush.

https://article.nationalreview.com/?q=ZTBkYTYzZDNjNDgyMWJmMzMxYzljYjYxNmEwMTdhYWE

right there is a moral compass too live by......NOT
Chrill On August 01, 2022
Gesundheit

Järfälla, Sweden
#24New Post! Aug 21, 2008 @ 18:21:38
@simplydreadful Said
His ad is highlighting the "American Idol Mentality" . . .

Paris Hilton's response to "White-Haired-Dude" demonstrates her mentality and her lack of honor for people who make it possible for her to recline in the sun.

Paris Hilton's response to White-Haired-Dude made her status shoot off the scales (they went from bottom to.. well, it stayed there) but I kidna liked that one
diomedes On March 22, 2013

Long Beach, California
#25New Post! Aug 21, 2008 @ 18:23:41
Q: What does Obama and a bum have in common?

A: They both want you to give them change.

Q: What's the difference between Obama and a bum?

A: The change a bum is asking for is real.

Chicago, Illinois
#26New Post! Aug 22, 2008 @ 00:38:43
@lili Said
People in competitive sports say that kind of stuff all the time, and they aren't criticized for being "pompous". In just in the spirit of competition.

I find that some of the name calling that goes on here is so very RUDE....i've never called anyone on this site a bad name, yet I myself have been called some....and I don't see the point,this election is too important for all the sillyness that is going on around it!!!!...

Chicago, Illinois
#27New Post! Aug 22, 2008 @ 00:45:20
@bobbimay Said
Yet you have no problem voting for someone that fought against a bill to save babies born alive after an botch late term abortion???
(Yeah you the abortion the induces labor then when the head comes out they suck the brains out)

In 2001, Senator Barack Obama was the only member of the Illinois senate to speak against a bill that would have recognized premature abortion survivors as ?persons.? The bill was in response to a Chicago-area hospital that was leaving such babies to die. Obama voted ?present? on the bill after denouncing it. It passed the state Senate but died in a state house committee.

In 2003, a similar bill came before Obama?s health committee. He voted against it. But this time, the legislation was slightly different. This latter version was identical to the federal Born-Alive Infants Protection Act, which by then had already passed the U.S. Senate unanimously (with a hearty endorsement even from abortion advocate Sen. Barbara Boxer) and had been signed into law by President Bush.

https://article.nationalreview.com/?q=ZTBkYTYzZDNjNDgyMWJmMzMxYzljYjYxNmEwMTdhYWE

right there is a moral compass too live by......NOT

I have NO problem whatsoever voting for Mr.Barack Obama....i'am a Christian and I do not agree with abortion....however...I also belive in a right to life and would like there to be NO abortions...EVER....but I do not feel comfortable passing judgement on anyone for anything....because i'am NO angel!!!
bobbimay On February 11, 2024

Tucson, Arizona
#28New Post! Aug 22, 2008 @ 00:52:29
@spinkiegirl Said
I have NO problem whatsoever voting for Mr.Barack Obama....i'am a Christian and I do not agree with abortion....however...I also belive in a right to life and would like there to be NO abortions...EVER....but I do not feel comfortable passing judgement on anyone for anything....because i'am NO angel!!!

where was his loyalty to his 1st. wife? And as far him being pow, I feel very bad for that,I respect each and everyone of our soliders past and present...but when you go to fight a war for this country, that's your choice and you may end up as a pow..if he can't be true to the woman he married...I have no doubt he won't be true on his on word or anything else...besides he was quoted calling his captives 'gooks'.that's racist imo. and he passed on signing a document 20 yrs. ago that would have made Dr.Martin Luther King Jr. birthday a national holiday....

Yeah Right.....

Deleted

, Minnesota
#29New Post! Aug 22, 2008 @ 00:58:45
@bobbimay Said
where was his loyalty to his 1st. wife? And as far him being pow, I feel very bad for that,I respect each and everyone of our soliders past and present...but when you go to fight a war for this country, that's your choice and you may end up as a pow..if he can't be true to the woman he married...I have no doubt he won't be true on his on word or anything else...besides he was quoted calling his captives 'gooks'.that's racist imo. and he passed on signing a document 20 yrs. ago that would have made Dr.Martin Luther King Jr. birthday a national holiday....

Yeah Right.....

Too bad he didn't refer to his grandma as a typical gook. That would have been forgivable. lol

Chicago, Illinois
#30New Post! Aug 22, 2008 @ 00:59:07
@bobbimay Said

Yeah Right.....

"Yeah Right..." What are you getting at? I'am sorry, i'am not understanding...
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs