Obama The Messiah

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
tinkastreasure On November 05, 2008

Deleted

Jacksonville,
#1New Post! Oct 23, 2008 @ 10:18:53
I called Obama the Messiah in a post. I Got this term from a talk show host, Rush. It seems that those who worship him do not like this term. Saying, "DAM calling Obama the 'Messiah' is an insult to JESUS" Spinkiegirl. So I told her
"His followers are acting like he is the second comming. Plus it was LOUIS FARRAKHAN who called Obama ?the messiah? in front of thousands. Talk to him... See it here" herehttps://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2008/10/farrakhan_calls_obama_the_mess.html

Just to let you know, I don't think he is the second comming. That could be seen as a insult to Jesus. The Anti-Christ. Ya, Obama would fall more into that real in my opinion.
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#2New Post! Oct 23, 2008 @ 10:39:01
I would like to 'pass on ' a bit of unsolicited advice if I may and it is off topic ,,
Take it from someone (me) who was punched on the very first post I posted on TFS, You never should ' lay down and take it ' or whatever you said in an earlier post in your other thread.. just use different words to say the same thing,, now as far as your posts being refused because they disagree with ' popular ' opinions , well I can certainly see that being a possibility, but hey ,if your the kind of person that says what she means and means what she says , then some of your posts will be 'against popular opinion, if you figure out how to use different words to say the same thing them your posts should stay up for public reading...
there are some folks on here that take them selves so serious that it laughable
ie: don't sweat the petty stuff
then there are some folks that are wanna be 'teacher pets'
ie: don't pet the sweaty stuff..
RX7408 On October 23, 2008

monroe, Georgia
#3New Post! Oct 23, 2008 @ 10:41:50
I agree completely with your assessment. The anti-christ would seem to fit a little more. Honestly, I am still debating as to whether Biden is indeed the actual anti-christ. That dude has some serious screws loose. Anyway, Palin can run circles around Biden like McCain can with Obama. Probably won't be here much longer but I enjoyed your economics post. The Fair Tax law would more than likely do a lot of good in this country.
04EXCURSION On September 29, 2009

long beach, California
#4New Post! Oct 23, 2008 @ 10:58:49
@tinkastreasure Said

Just to let you know, I don't think he is the second comming. That could be seen as a insult to Jesus. The Anti-Christ. Ya, Obama would fall more into that real in my opinion.

lmao I completely agree with that

Deleted

Jacksonville,
#5New Post! Oct 23, 2008 @ 19:49:47
@iwannano Said

I would like to 'pass on ' a bit of unsolicited advice if I may and it is off topic ,,
Take it from someone (me) who was punched on the very first post I posted on TFS, You never should ' lay down and take it ' or whatever you said in an earlier post in your other thread.. just use different words to say the same thing,, now as far as your posts being refused because they disagree with ' popular ' opinions , well I can certainly see that being a possibility, but hey ,if your the kind of person that says what she means and means what she says , then some of your posts will be 'against popular opinion, if you figure out how to use different words to say the same thing them your posts should stay up for public reading...
there are some folks on here that take them selves so serious that it laughable
ie: don't sweat the petty stuff
then there are some folks that are wanna be 'teacher pets'
ie: don't pet the sweaty stuff..

Thanks, Shouldn't it be "Don't sweat the petty stuff. Just pet the sweaty stuff." Think about it. As far as my other posts, I think I made my point. Over 700 hits on the two topics. If I got kicked off TFS, I couldn't mess with those that need to be messed with any longer. I'll keep it up, of that you can be sure. I'll just have to do as you said, i'll use different words... Thanks for the help.
4000Earthquakes On April 25, 2009

Banned

Joshua Tree, California
#6New Post! Oct 23, 2008 @ 19:55:16
@tinkastreasure Said

If I got kicked off TFS, I couldn't mess with those that need to be messed with any longer. I'll keep it up, of that you can be sure.

I don't really think TFS is a site designed for "messing with people". Might have the wrong attitude there.

We all have opinions. Taking others opinions that are different than yours -- personally -- is childish.

Please don't "mess with" me.
drgoofymofo On September 12, 2011

Council Bluffs, Iowa
#7New Post! Oct 23, 2008 @ 20:08:26
Obama is close to neither the messiah or the Antichrist. He is a dude! The anti-Christ would be loved by all and then hit at the last moment. Obama is not loved by all.
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#8New Post! Oct 23, 2008 @ 20:29:40
@tinkastreasure Said

I called Obama the Messiah in a post. I Got this term from a talk show host, Rush. It seems that those who worship him do not like this term. Saying, "DAM calling Obama the 'Messiah' is an insult to JESUS" Spinkiegirl. So I told her
"His followers are acting like he is the second comming. Plus it was LOUIS FARRAKHAN who called Obama ?the messiah? in front of thousands. Talk to him... See it here" herehttps://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2008/10/farrakhan_calls_obama_the_mess.html

Let me say this.....I DON'T worship ANYONE who is not GOD or JESUS CHRIST...I put NO HUMAN before CHRIST the LORD....the only SON of GOD the HOLY FATHER!!!! You may NOT believe in what I believe in.....but I truly don't care.....like I said you CANNOT speak for me.....and you really should just speak for yourself.....seeing as you don't personally know me......i'am fine with YOUR opinion of me and or other Obama supporters......but I'AM NOT A FOLLOWER....nor do I worship Obama.....and I DO NOT THINK OBAMA IS THE SECOND COMMING!!!! I am a bit offened by your statements....because I have told you before I was none of those things.....yet you insist on keeping the insults.....at this point you and I have nothing to agree on when it comes to this subject....with that, I say "good day" No hard feelings.....

Deleted

Jacksonville,
#9New Post! Oct 23, 2008 @ 22:25:44
@4000Earthquakes Said

I don't really think TFS is a site designed for "messing with people". Might have the wrong attitude there.

We all have opinions. Taking others opinions that are different than yours -- personally -- is childish.

Please don't "mess with" me.

Let me put it this way then, I like to place my thoughts on TFS so that others can read them and we can bounce our opinions back and forth. Also, to make others think. As for me taking other peoples opinions personally, I don't. It is others who read what I post and do that. I just defend myself. But, as in what you brought up, maybe I could word things a bit better at times. Thanks.

Deleted

Jacksonville,
#10New Post! Oct 23, 2008 @ 22:57:01
@Spinkiegirl Said

Let me say this.....I DON'T worship ANYONE who is not GOD or JESUS CHRIST...I put NO HUMAN before CHRIST the LORD....the only SON of GOD the HOLY FATHER!!!! You may NOT believe in what I believe in.....but I truly don't care.....like I said you CANNOT speak for me.....and you really should just speak for yourself.....seeing as you don't personally know me......i'am fine with YOUR opinion of me and or other Obama supporters......but I'AM NOT A FOLLOWER....nor do I worship Obama.....and I DO NOT THINK OBAMA IS THE SECOND COMMING!!!! I am a bit offened by your statements....because I have told you before I was none of those things.....yet you insist on keeping the insults.....at this point you and I have nothing to agree on when it comes to this subject....with that, I say "good day" No hard feelings.....

So, you do not worship at the alter of Obama. Well, your not worshiping at the feet of the living Christ that I know. I took a look at some of your posts and found this "If McCain gets elected, do you plan on assasinating him yourself, or are you going to hire someone to do that for you?" and you thought that it was funny because you placed a laughing face to it. You are talking about killing a man and you think it is funny? I am sure that your lord, The Lord Obama, would be proud of you, but a true follower of the Lord Jesus Christ would would have condemned such a crude and evil statement.

So tell me, if you are so concerned about not offending Christ, do you just assume that abotion and partial birth abortion (when they suck the brain out of a baby that could make it if alowed to come out) do not offend Christ? Because you worship the man who stands for and supports such things. And you know what, if you back him than you support them too. Don't worry, I am sure that your lord Obama will give you absolution
LadyBlue On November 12, 2008

Deleted

Memphis,
#11New Post! Oct 23, 2008 @ 23:00:41
It all really gets to me how people have made this election into such a circus and it really becomes so difficult not to offend anyone, when everyone has such different views and opinions on the subject. At this point I have almost stopped being concerned about who is the president and begun worrying about a riot starting after one is selected.

Deleted

Jacksonville,
#12New Post! Oct 23, 2008 @ 23:04:50
@LadyBlue Said

It all really gets to me how people have made this election into such a circus and it really becomes so difficult not to offend anyone, when everyone has such different views and opinions on the subject. At this point I have almost stopped being concerned about who is the president and begun worrying about a riot starting after one is selected.

A riot. I hear tell that if Obama is not elected that such a thing is a sure thing. Wouldn't that be just like an Obamanation?
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#13New Post! Oct 23, 2008 @ 23:05:53
@tinkastreasure Said

A riot. I hear tell that if Obama is not elected that such a thing is a sure thing. Wouldn't that be just like an Obamanation?

I hear that if he is elected there'll be a redneck riot.

So, really, none of this talk of riots should have any bearing on who you want to vote for.
hyena_bambina On December 30, 2010
Queen Boogity

Las Cruces, New Mexico
#14New Post! Oct 23, 2008 @ 23:08:19
Palin supporters act like she's some sort of Virgin Mary as well, should we start referring to her as Madonna?
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#15New Post! Oct 23, 2008 @ 23:11:07
@hyena_bambina Said

Palin supporters act like she's some sort of Virgin Mary as well, should we start referring to her as Madonna?

Yeah I think so! When I was at the Republican headquarters getting my halloween costume this granny was telling me how awesome and beautiful and strong Palin is.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs