The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

Obama Honors Islam Before Dead Marines Killed by Islamic Terrorist; Americans Furious

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
Hypnotica On October 08, 2023

Banned

Steel City (Sheffield), United
#16New Post! Jul 20, 2015 @ 22:50:11
@galasTAray Said

I don't know. What if a Christian person massacred people on the 24th or 25th of December? Would it be a problem if Obama wished everyone a merry Christmas?

I think it woukd actually sound worst if merry xmas was wished after announcing deaths.
boxer On June 16, 2016

Deleted
Banned

, Zimbabwe
#17New Post! Jul 20, 2015 @ 23:01:56
@galasTAray Said

I don't know. What if a Christian person massacred people on the 24th or 25th of December? Would it be a problem if Obama wished everyone a merry Christmas?

If he did, Sandrocksonic would say that Obama wished everyone Merry Christmas, and then gunned down a bunch of Christians.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#18New Post! Jul 20, 2015 @ 23:07:02
A Warning and reminder to the haters!
Section 2 article 43 of "the book" - When referencing his Muslimness, one must always use his middle name "Hussain" to drive home the point of his true religious affiliation. Failure to do so may result in punishment and retribution up to and including your status as a card-carrying member.

Just sayin'
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#19New Post! Jul 20, 2015 @ 23:55:36
one is a day on a calendar.

it would sound dumb to say "happy new year" jan 2nd.
boxer On June 16, 2016

Deleted
Banned

, Zimbabwe
#20New Post! Jul 21, 2015 @ 00:22:51
@Willi Said

one is a day on a calendar.

it would sound dumb to say "happy new year" jan 2nd.

I thought one is the loneliest number.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#21New Post! Jul 21, 2015 @ 01:33:05
@boxer Said

a 3 dog night sounds better then being lonely. LOL
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#22New Post! Jul 21, 2015 @ 02:15:46
@boxer Said

But, 2 can be as bad as 1...its the loneliest number since the number 1.

Just saying....
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#23New Post! Jul 21, 2015 @ 02:20:28
I think it is still pretty bad when you are with someone and still lonely
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#24New Post! Jul 21, 2015 @ 02:23:02
@DiscordTiger Said

I think it is still pretty bad when you are with someone and still lonely

That might be the super worst.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#25New Post! Jul 21, 2015 @ 03:04:45
@Hypnotica Said

Even on that assumption he still does better than i imagine you would.

Quite sure you are correct. Never with a sheep or family member (other than spouse) so that's a pretty safe bet!
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#26New Post! Jul 21, 2015 @ 03:05:35
@Hypnotica Said

Wishing a happy end of Ramadan is probably a food idea in a multi cultural society.

Think your over analysing this.

Also look at the big picture. Last thing you would want is a load of mob squads going around killing muslims. I may be wrong but i think one of the responsibilities of the president is to keep the peace inside your great nation.

For sure.
Sandrocksonic On November 05, 2020

Randallstown, Maryland
#27New Post! Jul 22, 2015 @ 22:29:06
You do realize that Army recruitment facilities like this one in Chattanooga, Nevada and in other states are being bombed/death Threaded by Muslims that are with ISIS is right? There already here in all 50 states no thanks to Obama who open up our southern border to Mexico a year ago. And yet you make jokes about this you should be ashamed for not going out there and guarding these facilities which are owned guns. That is if there are any military people in this thread who are actually want to do this (boxer).
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#28New Post! Jul 22, 2015 @ 23:08:54
@Sandrocksonic Said

You do realize that Army recruitment facilities like this one in Chattanooga, Nevada and in other states are being bombed/death Threaded by Muslims that are with ISIS is right? There already here in all 50 states no thanks to Obama who open up our southern border to Mexico a year ago. And yet you make jokes about this you should be ashamed for not going out there and guarding these facilities which are owned guns. That is if there are any military people in this thread who are actually want to do this (boxer).

Wait....

Half the time you are telling us that our military is evil and preparing to take over America with marshall law and attack the innocent unsuspecting citizens of our country.....AND that Obama is behind this scheme.

The other half of the time you are telling us that Obama is opening up our boarders to ISIS and evil Mexicans who are attacking our great military.

Which is it Sandrocksonic?

Is Obama using our evil military to take over or is he helping our enemies to hurt our innocent military?
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#29New Post! Jul 22, 2015 @ 23:23:20
@Sandrocksonic Said

Just how wrong can you be?
There are many many more domestic terrorist problems than Islamic terrorism. Obama has tightened security on at the border, more than previous presidents. There will be many more domestic violence issues & suicides at military facilities than if policed properly.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#30New Post! Jul 22, 2015 @ 23:25:33
@chaski Said

Wait....

Half the time you are telling us that our military is evil and preparing to take over America with marshall law and attack the innocent unsuspecting citizens of our country.....AND that Obama is behind this scheme.

The other half of the time you are telling us that Obama is opening up our boarders to ISIS and evil Mexicans who are attacking our great military.

Which is it Sandrocksonic?

Is Obama using our evil military to take over or is he helping our enemies to hurt our innocent military?

Well Sandrocksonic? Which is it?

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs