Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 · >>
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#31New Post! Mar 14, 2012 @ 23:51:42
@Cinnamon Said

I think

No you don't.. You never have, and you never will.
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#32New Post! Mar 15, 2012 @ 00:42:58
The final insult to veterans? The flag is made in China

Read more: https://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/14/us-flag-depicting-president-obama-removed-from-floridas-lake-county-democratic/#ixzz1p8qGjNYt
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#33New Post! Mar 15, 2012 @ 01:10:55
Yeah I was wondering about that one. I don't know who came up with it, but Obama should have vetoed it. Just weird.
chisa96 On December 29, 2014
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#34New Post! Mar 15, 2012 @ 01:16:19
@someone_else Said

Read more: https://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/14/us-flag-depicting-president-obama-removed-from-floridas-lake-county-democratic/#ixzz1p8qGjNYt

That part gave me a laugh.
ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#35New Post! Mar 15, 2012 @ 01:38:07
@BozieFozie Said

Er.....he has more important things to do with his day????

BINGO! Like taking a crap, or a nap

@chaski Said

A) Did he even know about it? Have you ever been to Leesburg, FL.? It isn't the most visited place in Florida let alone the 50 states. I suspect it hardly hits his morning briefing. If it was such public knowledge, why didn't any of the Rep candidates jump on this one? You really think they wouldn't have enjoyed the field day they could have had in one of the debates?

So you're saying everybody knew before he did? And then after he DID find out, he poo pooed it instead of blasting it?

Quote:
Are we really going to start that game that the president is now responsible for everything done by nuts in his party?

Yeah, if there's a trend, which there definitely is. He ignores all the s*** his slugs do for him. Why you think they call 'em useful idiots?

@BozieFozie Said

Responding to your "B", Chas....how does one know this is even a true Democrat that did this? Could be Republican sneaks!!!

He doesn't want to blame Republicans too quickly because that'd make it obvious he's just accusing the accuser....again. Typical Dem.

@chaski Said

Well to be fair (as so many people say on this site) the lady who was in part responsible is a Dem (based on the article).

What, she forgot she was supposed to say she was a Republican?

@chaski Said

She is undercover... a plant... a republican double agent... an infiltrator?

... probably a mason also!!

OMG, ladies and gennimens, there you have it. Never mind that Republicans hate women and Masons don't even allow women to join.

Masons, the new archvillians of all time. Hell, they're worse than NAZIs, and if Conf. Gen Forrest hadn't founded the KKK, they would have.

@boxerdc Said

No you don't.. You never have, and you never will.

Never will what, be a homosexual?
chaski On about 17 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#36New Post! Mar 15, 2012 @ 01:46:01
@ThePainefulTruth Said

BINGO! Like taking a crap, or a nap

So you're saying everybody knew before he did? And then after he DID find out, he poo pooed it instead of blasting it?

Yeah, if there's a trend, which there definitely is. He ignores all the s*** his slugs do for him. Why you think they call 'em useful idiots?

He doesn't want to blame Republicans too quickly because that'd make it obvious he's just accusing the accuser....again. Typical Dem.

What, she forgot she was supposed to say she was a Republican?

OMG, ladies and gennimens, there you have it. Never mind that Republicans hate women and Masons don't even allow women to join.

Masons, the new archvillians of all time. Hell, they're worse than NAZIs, and if Conf. Gen Forrest hadn't founded the KKK, they would have.

Never will what, be a homosexual?

Ok dear: Can you prove that Obama even knows about this stupid flag? Why? How did he find out? You really think what happens if a backwoods part of Florida gets briefed to Obama? Why don't any of the Republican presidential candidates know about it? Surely they would make a big deal about it if they knew. (didn't I already say all that before?)

As to second comment she is a Dem.

My other comment: I was joking...

or was I?
raditz On March 24, 2024
Blah

Houston, Texas
#37New Post! Mar 15, 2012 @ 01:48:10
@Tar Said

And people wonder why everyone considers the "tea party" a bunch of racists?

And where has he said anything racist, or that he was a member of the tea party?
Tar On April 28, 2014

San Antonio, Texas
#38New Post! Mar 15, 2012 @ 02:07:38
@raditz Said

And where has he said anything racist, or that he was a member of the tea party?

the quote was from Cinnamon "Bring back the hanging days!! " which I deem appropriately racist considering the conversation was about Obama who is half black and hangings were a "local justice" against blacks in the south. I'm sure you are aware of those. As far as Tea party leanings, feel free to ask her yourself. I'm sure she'll enlighten you with her "knowledge" that Obama is a muslim, and his is not born in the USA, and how he is evil with his kitman and taqiyya etc. etc. etc. as well as her political associations and party affiliations.
BozieFozie On May 19, 2022
Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#39New Post! Mar 15, 2012 @ 10:56:11
@Cinnamon Said

"sacred tomes?" eh?

Surely you mistake me for someone against capital punishment.

No, Cinnamon, I've not mistaken you for anything CLOSE to walking a spiritual path.....
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#40New Post! Mar 15, 2012 @ 14:10:39
@hoppy Said

"It's absolutely disrespectful," Jim Bradford, a 71-year-old veteran who participated in the Bay of Pigs Invasion told FoxNews.com. "It's totally ridiculous. To put somebody's picture there, to me, it's a disgrace to do that."

Stalker

#41New Post! Mar 15, 2012 @ 15:25:34
@someone_else Said

Many American Flags are made in China.

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Many-US-Flags-Made-in-China-123872229.html

https://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/American_Flags_Made_in_China__123862604.html

I am a vet, and I could care less where the flag is made. When you buy an American flag do you look on the box and double check where it is made? Is so, good for you, but most people probably don't and at least some stores selling them obviously don't. Do you also check where any other items with American logos come from? If yes, good for you.

BTW: Are you a vet or a service member? If yes: thank you. If not, don't presume to know what insults us.
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#42New Post! Mar 15, 2012 @ 15:39:06
@chaski Said

Many American Flags are made in China.

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Many-US-Flags-Made-in-China-123872229.html

https://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/American_Flags_Made_in_China__123862604.html

I am a vet, and I could care less where the flag is made. When you buy an American flag do you look on the box and double check where it is made? Is so, good for you, but most people probably don't and at least some stores selling them obviously don't. Do you also check where any other items with American logos come from? If yes, good for you.

BTW: Are you a vet or a service member? If yes: thank you. If not, don't presume to know what insults us.

I look to see where everything I buy is made. I buy Diamond Gusset jeans BECAUSE they are still made here. Also because they use 14.5 oz denim. That's why they last years and years. Most foreign jeans are 10 oz. or 12 oz. denim.
I was shopping for a new knife. I wanted an assisted opener, for ease and speed. Also wanted good steel in the blade and a half serated blade and an all steel handle. Bought a Kershaw. Not cheap but made here and had everything I wanted.
Buy American wherever you can. USA USA USA!
Stalker

#43New Post! Mar 15, 2012 @ 15:44:49
@hoppy Said

I look to see where everything I buy is made. I buy Diamond Gusset jeans BECAUSE they are still made here. Also because they use 14.5 oz denim. That's why they last years and years. Most foreign jeans are 10 oz. or 12 oz. denim.
I was shopping for a new knife. I wanted an assisted opener, for ease and speed. Also wanted good steel in the blade and a half serated blade and an all steel handle. Bought a Kershaw. Not cheap but made here and had everything I wanted.

Good for you. And I mean that (not being sarcastic... for once).

I would love to only or mostly buy American. Unfortunately, a lot of our own products don't equal some foreign products.
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#44New Post! Mar 15, 2012 @ 15:51:28
@chaski Said

Good for you. And I mean that (not being sarcastic... for once).

I would love to only or mostly buy American. Unfortunately, a lot of our own products don't equal some foreign products.

A few years back, I wanted a Webley air pistol. Not a new one, made in Turkey, but a genuine English made Webley. I had to buy a used one but it was in great shape.
Since I collect examples of foreign made air pistols, I suppose I'll have to get a Turkish one some day. Already have American, Russian, Polish, Czech and Chinese guns.All but the Chinese gun are extremely well made.
EoWyN On April 01, 2015
Lucky Me!

Deleted

Under your bed,
#45New Post! Mar 15, 2012 @ 15:57:23
@hoppy Said

did you know that gas you used to go everywhere stems from the middle east? lol Americans and their big cars support terrorist..yep real american :D
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs