Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 · >>
ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#76New Post! Oct 19, 2011 @ 15:55:22
@jonnythan Said

I'm not a liberal.

So you say, you accuse as easily. Read it anyway.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#77New Post! Oct 19, 2011 @ 22:08:52
@ThePainefulTruth Said

Modern racists??? "He believes that he doesn't think"? IOW, they need you to tell them what they think. You're the one who determine if others hate or not.

Yet again you fail to understand. You say one thing, but the words you use say something entirely different.

Of course, you won't understand that either.
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#78New Post! Oct 20, 2011 @ 01:56:48
All I want to say, I am not sure if he would make a good president but I just learned he had cancer, stage four and the odds for him to live were 30% and he beat those odds. I think that is amazing and just wonderful.

He seems like a very man gentleman and very personable and not in a fake way most are when they are in politics.

President, I am not too sure but I am going to think twice before I ever attack him as a person for all he has gone through.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#79New Post! Oct 20, 2011 @ 02:05:48
@jonnythan Said

I'm not a liberal.

Do you have that programed as a macro yet? I swear I see you have to explain that at least weekly to someone.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#80New Post! Oct 20, 2011 @ 02:09:50
@DiscordTiger Said

Do you have that programed as a macro yet? I swear I see you have to explain that at least weekly to someone.

No one ever believes me.

Until I'm in another thread arguing against boxer or jennifer or something, then I'm some sort of stupid, idiotic heartless a*****e republican.

It just so happens that, by and large, the idiots who say stupid s*** on this site (and on TV) are generally right-wingers these days. So most of my arguing is against self-proclaimed conservatives.

And, of course, arguing against a conservative means you're a liberal. Sigh.

Ask Tino how much of a liberal I am. See what he says.
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#81New Post! Oct 20, 2011 @ 02:18:36
@jonnythan Said

No one ever believes me.

Until I'm in another thread arguing against boxer or jennifer or something, then I'm some sort of stupid, idiotic heartless a*****e republican.

It just so happens that, by and large, the idiots who say stupid s*** on this site (and on TV) are generally right-wingers these days. So most of my arguing is against self-proclaimed conservatives.

I know, I find it interesting what people project on to others, ans you get it from all sides because you speak up a lot.

libertarian, I could believe, hearing you are a liberal actually makes me laugh out loud.
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#82New Post! Oct 20, 2011 @ 02:26:33
@DiscordTiger Said

I know, I find it interesting what people project on to others, ans you get it from all sides because you speak up a lot.

libertarian, I could believe, hearing you are a liberal actually makes me laugh out loud.

I have also been labeled a lefty, which I'm not, and what's more sometimes it's been by people who are. When I've asked why I've actually gotten the answer "because you seem to make reasoned responses to things."

jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#83New Post! Oct 20, 2011 @ 02:31:16
@Eaglebauer Said

I have also been labeled a lefty, which I'm not, and what's more sometimes it's been by people who are. When I've asked why I've actually gotten the answer "because you seem to make reasoned responses to things."

That says an enormous amount about the state of right-wing politics in this country.

People get confused about Ron Paul, too. They don't know what to think of him. He's smart, straight-forward, believes in reason and logic, has no interest in religious fundamentalism, and is socially liberal.

When he opens his mouth and talks about abolishing half the federal government and both corporate and social welfare alike, people don't know what the f*** to think. He very sadly has no real place in the Republican party, which is his natural home.
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#84New Post! Oct 20, 2011 @ 02:32:57
@Eaglebauer Said

Well that's kinda insulting to both groups in the backhanded, not so subtle dig sorta way.
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#85New Post! Oct 20, 2011 @ 02:38:14
@jonnythan Said

That says an enormous amount about the state of right-wing politics in this country.

People get confused about Ron Paul, too. They don't know what to think of him. He's smart, straight-forward, believes in reason and logic, has no interest in religious fundamentalism, and is socially liberal.

When he opens his mouth and talks about abolishing half the federal government and both corporate and social welfare alike, people don't know what the f*** to think. He very sadly has no real place in the Republican party, which is his natural home.

Wouldn't it be great if more people were concerned about what was best for the country ?
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#86New Post! Oct 20, 2011 @ 02:38:33
@DiscordTiger Said

Well that's kinda insulting to both groups in the backhanded, not so subtle dig sorta way.

Yeah, right?
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#87New Post! Oct 20, 2011 @ 02:48:41
@jonnythan Said

No one ever believes me.

I'll vouch for ya jonnythan- but then again I am liberal so I'd prolly do you more harm than good in that arena!
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#88New Post! Oct 20, 2011 @ 02:49:35
@Eaglebauer Said

Well they do often go hand in hand!
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#89New Post! Oct 20, 2011 @ 02:52:32
@jonnythan Said

I think this has been stated ad nauseam by our friends across the big pond. They have tried in vain it seems to point out that the centrists & even many liberals here in the usa would be considered quite on the right over there.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#90New Post! Oct 20, 2011 @ 02:53:43
@Eaglebauer Said

Wouldn't it be great if more people were concerned about what was best for the country ?

I'll wake you when that happens!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs