Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 · >>
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#32New Post! Oct 15, 2011 @ 03:55:14
@shinobinoz Said

Such as:
Santorum stated belief that consenting adults do not have a constitutional right to privacy with respect to sexual acts. Santorum described the ability to regulate consensual homosexual acts as comparable to the states' ability to regulate other consensual and non-consensual sexual behavior, such as adultery, polygamy, child molestation, incest, sodomy, and bestiality, whose decriminalization he believed would threaten society and the family, as they are not monogamous and heterosexual.

Nah, him not the one either!

Hold on......did he show where it states that in our constitution? Cause if i'am correct, it doesn't state that two adults of the same sex CAN'T marry does it? It doesn't even define marriage does it? Or am I mistaken?
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#33New Post! Oct 16, 2011 @ 21:01:19
@Spinkiegirl Said

Hold on......did he show where it states that in our constitution? Cause if i'am correct, it doesn't state that two adults of the same sex CAN'T marry does it? It doesn't even define marriage does it? Or am I mistaken?

Damn straight. I'd give ya a hundred kudo's for that insightful conclusion if I had them!
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#34New Post! Oct 16, 2011 @ 21:19:06
In an interview today, he agreed that the poor will be paying a bit more under his 999 plan. At least he admits it. But his "the people will demand it" answer to how it will get through Congress is rather thin, in my opinion, as we only need to look at Obama's difficulties in that regard to remain skeptical of such a thing. We should all think hard about wanting a President with bold ideas, but completely unable to carry it out during his term.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#35New Post! Oct 17, 2011 @ 02:34:59
@Leon Said

In an interview today, he agreed that the poor will be paying a bit more under his 999 plan. At least he admits it. But his "the people will demand it" answer to how it will get through Congress is rather thin, in my opinion, as we only need to look at Obama's difficulties in that regard to remain skeptical of such a thing. We should all think hard about wanting a President with bold ideas, but completely unable to carry it out during his term.

Yeah we've heard that big clamour for 999!

Chicago, Illinois
#36New Post! Oct 17, 2011 @ 03:38:02
@shinobinoz Said

Damn straight. I'd give ya a hundred kudo's for that insightful conclusion if I had them!

Well thank you Bro......but i'll take CASH if it's all the same to you!

Chicago, Illinois
#37New Post! Oct 17, 2011 @ 03:52:30
@Leon Said

That's a great point you have there! The ONLY thing I will give this guy credit for his like you said, "at least he admits it." But what in the hell does he think that us "poor" folks are even ABLE to pay "a bit more" as it is? WTF??????? Ok so here's my 2cents......lets ask EVERY US politician, to take a HUGE pay cut.....then ask them to please, pay MORE taxes than any US citizen does! Sounds about fair to me.......after all, they are the one's who DIRECTLY got us into this mess......they should fix it with THEIR own money, NOT mine!
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#38New Post! Oct 17, 2011 @ 03:55:43
@Spinkiegirl Said

That's a great point you have there! The ONLY thing I will give this guy credit for his like you said, "at least he admits it." But what in the hell does he think that us "poor" folks are even ABLE to pay "a bit more" as it is? WTF??????? Ok so here's my 2cents......lets ask EVERY US politician, to take a HUGE pay cut.....then ask them to please, pay MORE taxes than any US citizen does! Sounds about fair to me.......after all, they are the one's who DIRECTLY got us into this mess......they should fix it with THEIR own money, NOT mine!

He thinks it is fair in asking the poor to pay the same percentage wise as everybody else, which, he admits, would be more than they are paying currently.

Chicago, Illinois
#39New Post! Oct 17, 2011 @ 04:09:36
@Leon Said

He thinks it is fair in asking the poor to pay the same percentage wise as everybody else, which, he admits, would be more than they are paying currently.

I think he's Looney Tunes.........and he SUCKS!!! I don't know anyone who likes him or will even consider voting for him. Thank God!
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#40New Post! Oct 17, 2011 @ 04:13:25
@Spinkiegirl Said

I think he's Looney Tunes.........and he SUCKS!!! I don't know anyone who likes him or will even consider voting for him. Thank God!

Well, a lot do, as he is now leading in the polls vs the rest of the Repulican field.
ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#41New Post! Oct 17, 2011 @ 15:21:06
@Spinkiegirl Said

Can't you come up with anything other than name calling? And you forgot, Uncle Tom.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#42New Post! Oct 17, 2011 @ 15:23:25
@ThePainefulTruth Said

Can't you come up with anything other than name calling? And you forgot, Uncle Tom.

And the painful one jumps right to the racist comment.

Knew it was just a matter of time.
ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#43New Post! Oct 17, 2011 @ 15:27:28
@boxerdc Said

And the painful one jumps right to the racist comment.

Knew it was just a matter of time.

Just pointing out one she'd missed. And are you REALLY suggesting they haven't put him in the Uncle Tom column like Clarence Thomas? Yeah it's racist, but the racism isn't coming from me.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#44New Post! Oct 17, 2011 @ 15:44:00
@ThePainefulTruth Said

Just pointing out one she'd missed. And are you REALLY suggesting they haven't put him in the Uncle Tom column like Clarence Thomas? Yeah it's racist, but the racism isn't coming from me.

They who?

It seems by "they" you mean "black people." Is that correct?
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#45New Post! Oct 17, 2011 @ 16:12:22
@ThePainefulTruth Said

They?

Yup.. you're not racist.. not even a little.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs