Politics

O Just Damn! "Cain, 'God told me to run' "

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...6 7 8
rocket48 On May 23, 2013

, Texas
#106New Post! Oct 22, 2011 @ 03:40:55
Obama's ratings are still going down. Perry has been an embarrassment, Romney is a liberal in Conservative attire, Newt is the best man for the job, but too much baggage and unelectable. Ron Paul is still regarded as a whacko. So right now, I like Herman Cain and if God to him to run, I believe he did.
Most of you liberal minded people don't understand when a Christian says "God told them", that does mean they hear voices. God is the strength within them and they rely on their inner strength to carry them through.
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#107New Post! Oct 22, 2011 @ 03:42:57
@rocket48 Said

Obama's ratings are still going down. Perry has been an embarrassment, Romney is a liberal in Conservative attire, Newt is the best man for the job, but too much baggage and unelectable. Ron Paul is still regarded as a whacko. So right now, I like Herman Cain and if God to him to run, I believe he did.
Most of you liberal minded people don't understand when a Christian says "God told them", that does mean they hear voices. God is the strength within them and they rely on their inner strength to carry them through.

boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#108New Post! Oct 22, 2011 @ 03:47:05
@rocket48 Said

Most of you conservative people don't understand that sane people don't answer back when their "inner strength" talks to them.. Cause Cain answered god back.

It's in the article.. but don't bother reading it, because facts just f*** with your belief system.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#109New Post! Oct 22, 2011 @ 03:56:55
Cain had a whole actual verbal conversation with God. He tells us all about it.
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#110New Post! Oct 22, 2011 @ 04:17:18
@rocket48 Said

Well to be fair here, i'am a Christian.....but not a "liberal".....so good thing for me that I fully understand what that means! But I still don't like this guy cain......and i'am in fact PRAYING he won't stand a chance at being elected as this country's next president!
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#111New Post! Oct 22, 2011 @ 04:53:55
@rocket48 Said

Looney Tunes!
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#112New Post! Oct 22, 2011 @ 04:55:57
@Spinkiegirl Said

Well to be fair here, i'am a Christian.....but not a "liberal".....so good thing for me that I fully understand what that means! But I still don't like this guy cain......and i'am in fact PRAYING he won't stand a chance at being elected as this country's next president!

Right Sis!
What does it mean if & when Cain does not even get the republican nomination none-the-less win the presidency?
God told him knowing he is going to lose?
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#113New Post! Oct 23, 2011 @ 04:41:29
@shinobinoz Said

Right Sis!
What does it mean if & when Cain does not even get the republican nomination none-the-less win the presidency?
God told him knowing he is going to lose?

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...6 7 8

2 browsing (0 members - 2 guests)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs