News & Current Events

North Korea Launches ICBM into Pacific Ocean

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2
Sandrocksonic On November 05, 2020

Randallstown, Maryland
#1New Post! Nov 29, 2017 @ 05:29:32
Launch follows flurry of radio signals and radar activity at North Korean missile base

Mikael Thalen | Infowars.com - November 28, 2017

According to South Korea’s Joint Chiefs of Staff (JOC), the launch came from the South Pyongan province at 3:17 a.m.

Both South Korean and U.S. authorities are currently analyzing the trajectory, the JOC added. The Pentagon stated that the missile came from a mobile launcher.

The Pentagon’s initial assessment found that the ICBM traveled roughly 1,000km at an altitude of 4,500km before splashing down into the Sea of Japan.

“This is the highest performance we’ve seen in North Korea’s ICBM to date,” Shea Cotton, research associate at the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies, said on Twitter.

The Japanese Prime Minister’s office said the North Korean missile appeared to fly for 50 minutes.

“The missile flew over Japan’s northern main island of Hokkaido and fell into the Pacific Ocean,” Japanese news outlet NHK reports.

Experts say the rare nighttime launch is intended to simulate a real-world military scenario.

The South Korean military staged a “precision strike” missile exercise in response to Pyongyang’s launch.

President Donald Trump addressed the media at 3:30 p.m. EST to discuss the DPRK’s actions.

This story is developing and will be updated as information becomes available
chaski On about 13 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#2New Post! Nov 29, 2017 @ 06:51:18
Wait! What!? InfoWars is actually reporting what the main stream media has already reported!?

If only you (Sonic) had been watching the real news all along.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#3New Post! Nov 29, 2017 @ 12:59:00
@chaski Said

Wait! What!? InfoWars is actually reporting what the main stream media has already reported!?

If only you (Sonic) had been watching the real news all along.

I was thinking the same thing - kept re-reading the post for the kicker ...
The only thing I question is the above post says it flew over Japan's main northern island. The reports I've seen just said it landed off the coast of Japan - kind of vague.

I'm waiting for the IW-"follow-up" that it is really collusion between Trump and Lil' Kim, giving the USA reason to move more warships into the area before focusing their attack on the real target - China!
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Nov 29, 2017 @ 14:31:16
north korea launched a missile at us once, it was aim at washington.

the missile went into alex jones's mouth, it came out of alex jones's ass.

then it died fell to the ground, alex's a** took too much the fuel out of the missile. it was a really tight squeeze get out of the big ass.

the missle would make to washington, it came out alex's mouth. the hot air in that mouth. it would destory washington, just like the wolf blow down one of little three pig's straw houses.
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#5New Post! Nov 29, 2017 @ 14:37:46
That'll show that darned ol' ocean who's boss.
Stalker

#6New Post! Nov 29, 2017 @ 15:42:40
@mrmhead Said

I was thinking the same thing - kept re-reading the post for the kicker ...
The only thing I question is the above post says it flew over Japan's main northern island. The reports I've seen just said it landed off the coast of Japan - kind of vague.

I'm waiting for the IW-"follow-up" that it is really collusion between Trump and Lil' Kim, giving the USA reason to move more warships into the area before focusing their attack on the real target - China!

Somehow is must be perpetrated by Hillary, Obama's fault or a Deep State (or is it DarkState ) conspiracy to destroy the world and stop Trump (our lord and savior) from saving humanity...I think I re-read the story again.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#7New Post! Nov 29, 2017 @ 19:12:13
It'll be just fine. Everything will be just fine.

Fortunately the west (Merrycans) aren't over-reacting.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#8New Post! Nov 29, 2017 @ 21:40:34
<<Tremble>>
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#9New Post! Nov 29, 2017 @ 21:42:35
Two wackos with nuclear weapons. What could possibly go wrong?
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#10New Post! Nov 30, 2017 @ 00:27:05
@Erimitus Said

Two wackos with nuclear weapons. What could possibly go wrong?

One might piss themselves with glee and ruin a perfectly good (Persian, tiger-skin ?) rug.
Corey On January 25, 2022

Sacramento, California
#11New Post! Nov 30, 2017 @ 01:55:15
So what do you think? This is obviously fake news. Just made up by the war mongers and arms suppliers to make money. How can we be so stupid to be concerned with the threat of nuclear war? I don't know anyone who has actually seen an nuclear bomb go off. Its just made up. We have to implicitly trust our leaders because since they are elected they are always right. Crazy people never really rise to power. It is the electorate that guards society and prevents bad people from getting to much power. We must remain calm, stay in our homes and relax. Things are under control because the powers that be understand and are aware of the problem. So just stop complaining and stop saying impeach and listen to your elders. Good children are seen and not heard.

Corey.
very respectfully yours
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#12New Post! Nov 30, 2017 @ 02:59:56
nice show.
let em play with rockets.
they want to be strong.
they want respect.
they want to be like all the other big boy countries that get to have bombs.
Stalker

#13New Post! Nov 30, 2017 @ 15:48:47
@Corey Said

I don't know anyone who has actually seen an nuclear bomb go off. Its just made up.

I'm not sure I'm following you.

Are you saying that the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki didn't happen...because you don't know anyone who saw them?

@Corey Said

Crazy people never really rise to power.

Your entire post was sarcastic... right....
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#14New Post! Nov 30, 2017 @ 15:59:08
@chaski Said

I'm not sure I'm following you.

Are you saying that the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki didn't happen...because you don't know anyone who saw them?

Your entire post was sarcastic... right....

I'm guessing maybe it was a response to Trump's statement that "we're handling it." I heard it and my impression was that it was said in a "don't worry, we're dealing with this...just go about your business...nothing to see here" kind of way.

Whether that's a good or bad thing is something people can debate, but I certainly think a lot of people took it the "let the adults handle it" way.

Of course I could be misinterpreting Corey's post as well.
Stalker

#15New Post! Nov 30, 2017 @ 16:03:02
@Eaglebauer Said

I'm guessing maybe it was a response to Trump's statement that "we're handling it." I heard it and my impression was that it was said in a "don't worry, we're dealing with this...just go about your business...nothing to see here" kind of way.

Whether that's a good or bad thing is something people can debate, but I certainly think a lot of people took it the "let the adults handle it" way.

Of course I could be misinterpreting Corey's post as well.

Yes. I thought it best to ask before I went off on a chaksi tirade.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs