North Carolina Woman Finds Body Inside $30 Yard-Sale Freezer

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#31New Post! Jun 04, 2016 @ 03:14:38
@LuckyCharms Said

Missed that. Long hard bad not very good week.

Exactly. Fridges and freezers can get some pretty nasty smells, films, biohazards... I mean yuck!

I'm actually more surpised by someone not checking the freezer than I am of someone putting dear old Ma in the deep freeze. People are weird.

It just does not make sense for someone to buy a freezer load it, haul it , unload it, move it into what ever part of the house garage shed it will be permanently and never open it. Even after being told their was Sunday school projects in it. I wonder if it was plugged in at the yard sale. And if not how long had it been unplugged ? For that matter how long had granny been dead and was she put in there at then time of her death ?? I wonder if there is an update to this story ?
To bad about your bad week , here's hoping next week will be good enough to make for this week bad.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#32New Post! Jun 04, 2016 @ 03:20:56
@white_swan53 Said

It just does not make sense for someone to buy a freezer load it, haul it , unload it, move it into what ever part of the house garage shed it will be permanently and never open it. Even after being told their was Sunday school projects in it. I wonder if it was plugged in at the yard sale. And if not how long had it been unplugged ? For that matter how long had granny been dead and was she put in there at then time of her death ?? I wonder if there is an update to this story ?
To bad about your bad week , here's hoping next week will be good enough to make for this week bad.

swan- you ruin the yard sale for the people. not because of grandma being dead in the freezer. the light bulb in the freezer just burn out the night before.
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#33New Post! Jun 04, 2016 @ 03:40:34
@white_swan53 Said

Exactly. Not one bit. You have to look. It's something you open. Open it!

I'm hoping for more tolerable. But until a permanent change of circumstances is realized, I'm in "grin and bear it" mode.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#34New Post! Jun 04, 2016 @ 03:42:00
let us be honest!

even with a dead body in a freezer, 30,00 dollars for a freezer still a good deal!

but i draw a line, when there is two dead bodies in a freezer for 60,00 dollars.

that is too high for me, i do have my principles.

n/a, New Mexico
#35New Post! Jun 04, 2016 @ 03:48:40
@LuckyCharms Said

Exactly. Not one bit. You have to look. It's something you open. Open it!

I'm hoping for more tolerable. But until a permanent change of circumstances is realized, I'm in "grin and bear it" mode.

I hate that mode , I am never sure which part to bare and which part to bear or who will grin when I bare the wrong part. and if I can bear it when they grin .

n/a, New Mexico
#36New Post! Jun 04, 2016 @ 03:53:09
@twilitezone911 Said

swan- you ruin the yard sale for the people. not because of grandma being dead in the freezer. the light bulb in the freezer just burn out the night before.

Hey hold on there buck a roo they all told me not to worry because the light bulb was your responsibility ,that you had volunteered to keep an eye on it and swiftly replace it if ever it stopped doing it's job as a light bulb.
This means that you owe all of us here who has been affected by the bulb quitting 5 dollars each . If you don't believe me check it out It right there in your volunteer contract right there in purple and red .

Saint Louis, Missouri
#37New Post! Jun 04, 2016 @ 03:59:40
@white_swan53 Said

Hey hold on there buck a roo they all told me not to worry because the light bulb was your responsibility ,that you had volunteered to keep an eye on it and swiftly replace it if ever it stopped doing it's job as a light bulb.
This means that you owe all of us here who has been affected by the bulb quitting 5 dollars each . If you don't believe me check it out It right there in your volunteer contract right there in purple and red .

when i put the old bag in the freezer, she was tooo cheap to have new light bulb in the house. that why the light bulb was out , and it was dark in there for me to see.

n/a, New Mexico
#38New Post! Jun 04, 2016 @ 04:10:22
Okay , now this makes even less sense then what I thought I knew .

Quote:
The woman who found the body told NBC station WRAL she bought the freezer at a neighbor's yard sale last month. The woman, who asked to remain anonymous, said the seller told her there were several items inside the freezer for a Sunday school project, which would be collected by a local church.

Three weeks later the woman opened the freezer and saw a frozen foot, according to WRAL. "I was just in shock," she told the station. "I opened it up for a second time and my heart went into my throat. I ran out of the house and called 911."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/north-carolina-woman-finds-body-inside-30-yard-sale-freezer-n584426?cid=par-sy-juno-gen4
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#39New Post! Jun 04, 2016 @ 23:46:37
is this thread being derailed .....
or do I seriously need to log off and go take a nap?

:plabonbga: lol, look can't even spell it

Saint Louis, Missouri
#40New Post! Jun 04, 2016 @ 23:53:16
@DuLu Said

is this thread being derailed .....
or do I seriously need to log off and go take a nap?

:plabonbga: lol, look can't even spell it

no, you don't need to log off. i heard rumors that down the street next week, there will another yard sale selling coffins.

yes, this thread had been derailed by the women in the freezer. her pilot light is still on in the freezer.
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#41New Post! Jun 05, 2016 @ 00:03:10
ohhhhh! I. C.

plabonbga then

didn't you say she was wearing a red dress?

@twilitezone911 Said

no, you don't need to log off. i heard rumors that down the street next week, there will another yard sale selling coffins.

yes, this thread had been derailed by the women in the freezer. her pilot light is still on in the freezer.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#42New Post! Jun 05, 2016 @ 00:05:35
@DuLu Said

ohhhhh! I. C.

plabonbga then

didn't you say she was wearing a red dress?

that what i read she was a red dress, because she never a white dress before labor day.
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#43New Post! Jun 05, 2016 @ 00:10:03
She had a wooden leg too, and I
heard they called her "Peg" --
when she was alive and kicking that is!

@twilitezone911 Said

that what i read she was a red dress, because she never a white dress before labor day.
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#44New Post! Jun 05, 2016 @ 00:12:03
This thread is official derailed, right?

What happens when you cross an abalone with a crocodile?

You get a 'crock-a-baloney'!
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#45New Post! Jun 05, 2016 @ 00:19:39
Oh lord, this thread is going to the dogs.

What weighs 2,5'00 pounds and wears flowers in it's hair?
A hippiepotamus.

-----

What do you call a man who steals ham?
A hamburglar.

-----

What is the best way to drive a baby buggy?
Tickle her feet!

-----

What would you get if you crossed a cow with a porcupine?
A steak with a built-in toothpick.

-----

What animal can jump higher than a house?
Any animal, a house can't jump!

.......More?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs