North Carolina Woman Finds Body Inside $30 Yard-Sale Freezer

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#16New Post! Jun 03, 2016 @ 05:36:18
@boxer Said

It's hard to imagine putting grandma in a freezer, but what I find incomprehensible is forgetting that you put her there, and selling the freezer to your neighbor...

That's the crazy part of this story to me.

calling the forgotten grandma a Sunday school project to be picked up at some later date hits pretty high on the crazy meter too .

n/a, New Mexico
#17New Post! Jun 03, 2016 @ 05:49:53
@DiscordTiger Said

Usually it's been in situations where they intend to bury the pet, but need to wait. Like too much snow to dig a grave, or wanting to take it to a destination and not able to make the trip immediately.
It always seemed a little weird to me personally. Though I've never actually buried a pet. I read pet cemetery too young. I just can't. ... And I suck at digging holes.

I have buried several pets, all dogs over the years . Most within moments of their taking that last breath , some had been hit on the highway , some we had to put down because of really old age, a few that died naturally of that same aliment of really old age. Never did I give a thought to putting any in the freezer but then I'm sure very few folks have ever had salted rolled up snake skins in a zip lock in their freezer either. unless it's my brother who has a taste for snake meat ,so at any given moment in time could have the whole snake in his freezer minus the head and skin.
Still and all I have to draw a line at Fido ,grandma or pa in the freezer, my brother doesn't put whole snakes in my freezer either,
I've had whole cows and whole hogs in my freezer , but they are always wrapped in nice white freezer paper with writing on it , HB, STK , RST , P Chop , bacon etc....

n/a, New Mexico
#18New Post! Jun 03, 2016 @ 05:53:15
@psycoskunk Said

Normally I would, but I think I'll pass. I just re-watched that South Park episode where Cartman feeds some kid's parents to him and I don't trust chili right now...

But ,, not even right after church services ? how much more blessesed could things get ?
chicken boc, boc ,boc

n/a, New Mexico
#19New Post! Jun 03, 2016 @ 05:55:06
@twilitezone911 Said

i would rather the body cut up, because you don't defroze to eat. quickly, then you have to cut up yourself. one less to thing worry about to for next meal,

Four words , two items
meat cleaver , bone saw
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#20New Post! Jun 03, 2016 @ 07:00:56
@white_swan53 Said

Four words , two items
meat cleaver , bone saw

i know the answer to this riddle.

what does a cow said to a butcher in butcher room?

" here's butchie, butchie?"

n/a, New Mexico
#21New Post! Jun 03, 2016 @ 11:03:17
@twilitezone911 Said

i know the answer to this riddle.

what does a cow said to a butcher in butcher room?

" here's butchie, butchie?"

I thought we were talking about the ' Sunday school project' in the yard sale freezer .

Saint Louis, Missouri
#22New Post! Jun 03, 2016 @ 16:51:56
@white_swan53 Said

I thought we were talking about the ' Sunday school project' in the yard sale freezer .

i guess, i missed the memo.that's right, it was in the women's mouth!
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#23New Post! Jun 03, 2016 @ 18:14:09
@white_swan53 Said

But ,, not even right after church services ? how much more blessesed could things get ?
chicken boc, boc ,boc

Especially right after church service.

My cousin's mom used to be a Jehovah's Witness back when he was young and she told me about some guy that tried to grab one of the kids coming back from their Sunday service. She had the guy by the throat and basically told him that if she ever saw his face anywhere near her son or any other kid ever again, she wouldn't stop until his eyes popped out. And this was in front of about a dozen people who just got out of a sermon. Someone inside the church called the police and he was taken away in a squad car and although the child it happened to and the mother were grateful, the other people in her JW group reprimanded her for what she did, saying that she 'had to control her barbaric desires and act more like Jehovah would.' (Because she was mulatto and her dad was black, she was treated pretty badly in the JW community which is only a small part of why she eventually left).

It doesn't matter what the setting/place is. Bad s*** can happen whenever, even after Sunday services.
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#24New Post! Jun 03, 2016 @ 20:05:41
So... am I the only one wondering who buys a freezer 2nd hand without opening it and looking at the inside first??

n/a, New Mexico
#25New Post! Jun 03, 2016 @ 20:39:12
@LuckyCharms Said

So... am I the only one wondering who buys a freezer 2nd hand without opening it and looking at the inside first??

no, I ask the same thing a few posts back.

If anyone has ever seen /smelled a fridge or freezer that has been unplug then left closed up , they would open any second hand appliance first before even asking if it works and would some plug it in .
Some body ask .'who puts granny in a freezer then sales freezer to a neighbor ?

n/a, New Mexico
#26New Post! Jun 03, 2016 @ 20:51:17
@psycoskunk Said

Especially right after church service.

My cousin's mom used to be a Jehovah's Witness back when he was young and she told me about some guy that tried to grab one of the kids coming back from their Sunday service. She had the guy by the throat and basically told him that if she ever saw his face anywhere near her son or any other kid ever again, she wouldn't stop until his eyes popped out. And this was in front of about a dozen people who just got out of a sermon. Someone inside the church called the police and he was taken away in a squad car and although the child it happened to and the mother were grateful, the other people in her JW group reprimanded her for what she did, saying that she 'had to control her barbaric desires and act more like Jehovah would.' (Because she was mulatto and her dad was black, she was treated pretty badly in the JW community which is only a small part of why she eventually left).

It doesn't matter what the setting/place is. Bad s*** can happen whenever, even after Sunday services.

yeah some church congregations seem to have the combined IQ of a box of rocks .

Of course if your aunt had of missed the whole deal and someone's kid hsd gone missing , how Jehovah like would that bunch have reacted ?
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#27New Post! Jun 03, 2016 @ 20:53:02
@white_swan53 Said

no, I ask the same thing a few posts back.

If anyone has ever seen /smelled a fridge or freezer that has been unplug then left closed up , they would open any second hand appliance first before even asking if it works and would some plug it in .
Some body ask .'who puts granny in a freezer then sales freezer to a neighbor ?

Missed that. Long hard bad not very good week.

Exactly. Fridges and freezers can get some pretty nasty smells, films, biohazards... I mean yuck!

I'm actually more surpised by someone not checking the freezer than I am of someone putting dear old Ma in the deep freeze. People are weird.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#28New Post! Jun 03, 2016 @ 23:08:19
@white_swan53 Said

yeah some church congregations seem to have the combined IQ of a box of rocks .

Of course if your aunt had of missed the whole deal and someone's kid hsd gone missing , how Jehovah like would that bunch have reacted ?

Well they said that she should've just let the police handle it, but the police didn't show up right away so by that time the kid would've been gone, which my aunt pointed out to them, but they don't want to hear anything that's contrary to their thoughts/beliefs so she'd have an easier time trying to convince North Korea to stop being crazy.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#29New Post! Jun 04, 2016 @ 02:30:41
There is reason that old hag was in the freezer...

Saint Louis, Missouri
#30New Post! Jun 04, 2016 @ 02:59:38
@chaski Said

There is reason that old hag was in the freezer...

being married to ball and chain, but this is ricidious. when a husband said that her wife is fringe, i don't think he mean this above.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs