Racism

Non-Racist Solution to U.S.-Mexico Border Problem

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
tlwinslow On June 27, 2009

Denver, Colorado
#1New Post! May 28, 2009 @ 17:56:56
The age-old problem of the U.S.-Mexico border problem can't be solved? Why? Because the border IS the problem. As long as it's there, it's a problem.

Get real, the real problem is racism. The answer to the border problem has always been to dissolve it and megamerge the two countries under the U.S. government, with mass 2-way migration eventually equalizing development and opportunies, with justice and without racism. Gringos will gain 760 thousand new square miles of territory to thrive in, and Hispanics will gain 3.7 million, nobody has to be hurt.

Google "Megamerge Dissolution Solution" for my Web article laying out the details, and please read it before replying.

Ciao.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#2New Post! May 28, 2009 @ 17:59:28
They should dissolve that pesky Russo-Chinese border too. And the Afghanistan-Pakistan one.

Oh! And the French-German border! What a brilliant idea!
skottie On September 23, 2009

Deleted

, Texas
#3New Post! May 28, 2009 @ 17:59:52
no... i don't want to merge with Mexico... has nothing to do with the race. i don't want to have to pay more tax dollars to support another part of the country.
skottie On September 23, 2009

Deleted

, Texas
#4New Post! May 28, 2009 @ 18:01:30
@tlwinslow Said

The age-old problem of the U.S.-Mexico border problem can't be solved? Why? Because the border IS the problem. As long as it's there, it's a problem.

Get real, the real problem is racism. The answer to the border problem has always been to dissolve it and megamerge the two countries under the U.S. government, with mass 2-way migration eventually equalizing development and opportunies, with justice and without racism. Gringos will gain 760 thousand new square miles of territory to thrive in, and Hispanics will gain 3.7 million, nobody has to be hurt.

Google "Megamerge Dissolution Solution" for my Web article laying out the details, and please read it before replying.

Ciao.

while we are doing that, we can paint all of the roads and roofs white in the USA and that will solve global warming
diomedes On March 22, 2013

Long Beach, California
#5New Post! May 29, 2009 @ 04:40:29
@tlwinslow Said

Ciao.

Tengo honesta y pregunta para usted y por favor no se ofendi?, pero desde que han salido y dijo lo que usted ha dicho, debo preguntar... puedo comprar drogas de usted?
crazylikeafox On June 02, 2017

McKinney, Texas
#6New Post! May 29, 2009 @ 06:45:12
1st of all the real problem isn't racism. Or at least, we should never assume it is. That assumption leads to stalemates and is just a lazy excuse to ignore the other side. Therefore, we should be safe rather than sorry and never assume racism.

2nd, That would never work. NAFTA destroyed the Peso, just think what annexation would do. Furthermore, how would they be incorporated into the US? Mexico is like the US, it's a federation of states (in fact, it's official name is the United States of Mexico). You can't just turn it into the 51st State and expect it to work. The states of Mexico would never let that happen.
tlwinslow On June 27, 2009

Denver, Colorado
#7New Post! Jun 27, 2009 @ 17:11:11
"1st of all the real problem isn't racism. Or at least, we should never assume it is. That assumption leads to stalemates and is just a lazy excuse to ignore the other side. Therefore, we should be safe rather than sorry and never assume racism."

I'm hoping that racism can be overcome, and believe it will, yes, forget about Shawna Forde.

"2nd, That would never work. NAFTA destroyed the Peso, just think what annexation would do. Furthermore, how would they be incorporated into the US? Mexico is like the US, it's a federation of states (in fact, it's official name is the United States of Mexico). You can't just turn it into the 51st State and expect it to work. The states of Mexico would never let that happen."

I answered all that in my article. All I ask is that you read it before commenting. Google "Megamerge Dissolution Solution" to find it.
rocket48 On May 23, 2013

, Texas
#8New Post! Jun 27, 2009 @ 18:55:36
I am not racist against Mexicans, I just don't like em over here. If they want to pollute their country and have 30 frigging kids and live in filth and poverty..... great, but not over here. Also, Keep your drug cartels over there and off our streets.
GOD BLESS AMERICA, and let no others take us over.
We speak English on this side of the boarder and they think we should speak Spanish?
I think we should do away with income tax and have a fixed sales tax so that even illegals would have to pay for it. I think if we quit offering free health care, government hand outs, public schooling ( yes, my tax payers pay for that), then maybe they would pack their pauncho's and head back home.
TheSparrow On July 11, 2009

Deleted

LaFollette, Tennessee
#9New Post! Jun 27, 2009 @ 20:15:36
I don't see how believing someone should enter the U.S. through legal channels is "racism". I guess I just don't get you PC-ers, sometimes.
sunandsurf13 On June 29, 2009

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#10New Post! Jun 28, 2009 @ 03:20:42
@rocket48 Said

Also, Keep your drug cartels over there and off our streets.

This is a good reason I think, why the US wouldn't want to disband borders with Mexico.
incognito On February 26, 2010
Giddy In The Pants

Deleted

, Canada
#11New Post! Jun 28, 2009 @ 03:23:10
@jonnythan Said

They should dissolve that pesky Russo-Chinese border too. And the Afghanistan-Pakistan one.

Oh! And the French-German border! What a brilliant idea!

Charlemagne On December 10, 2012

Houston,
#12New Post! Jul 10, 2009 @ 16:22:46
Any nation that does not control it's borders will lose it's sovereignty.

The US border "problem" is a direct result of liberalism, political correctness, greedy corporations looking for cheap labor and a betrayal of US taxpayers by elected officials in this country who refuse to enforce existing immigration laws.
zerach On July 18, 2009

ft wainwright, Alaska
#13New Post! Jul 10, 2009 @ 16:33:59
The border is one of the major causes of our economic crisis.When you have plenty of latino U.S.citizens complaining theres a problem, must be. If we don't have enough jobs as it is,illegals pose a real threat to our economical status.The majority of the problem is once an illegal has a child in this country the child is a citizen and so becomes the parent.Which then comes financial aid coming from mine and your pockets.I'd like to see a real solution to help Mexico, yet the illegals do more damage than we can help.
damknot On July 26, 2009

tucson,
#14New Post! Jul 26, 2009 @ 23:36:28
@rocket48 Said

I am not racist against Mexicans, I just don't like em over here. If they want to pollute their country and have 30 frigging kids and live in filth and poverty..... great, but not over here. Also, Keep your drug cartels over there and off our streets.
GOD BLESS AMERICA, and let no others take us over.
We speak English on this side of the boarder and they think we should speak Spanish?
I think we should do away with income tax and have a fixed sales tax so that even illegals would have to pay for it. I think if we quit offering free health care, government hand outs, public schooling ( yes, my tax payers pay for that), then maybe they would pack their pauncho's and head back home.

Wow, this comment is SO moronic that I don't know where to begin. First of all, most stereotypes are inherently racist and by saying that mexicans have 30 kids and live in filth and poverty, you are essentially being racist. Second of all, the drug problem is not just a Mexican issue. There is something called supply and demand, look it up. If the US didn't demand drugs, there wouldn't be a need to supply them. This is essentially the same issue with immigration. Thirdly, the United States does not have an official language and if you look at the constitutions of some of the western states, you would find that they were originally written in Spanish. Limiting a country to just one language is simply idiotic. As far as your argument that immigrants get free health care, wtf? Citizens don't get free health care, how could unauthorized immigrants get it? Racism and ignorance are usually one in the same. I would suggest you read about immigration and issues that result from immigration from a legitimate source. Stop watching Fox news or listening to racist pigs like O'reilly, beck and savage.
fuzzy_hand_cuffs On December 30, 2009
I WORK OUT

Clarksville, Tennessee
#15New Post! Jul 26, 2009 @ 23:42:50
A better solution....

Post "Job required" at all entries of the border

They will stop crossing.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed