Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Noah's ark

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 19 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! May 21, 2022 @ 11:05:54
One day God called down to Noah and said, "Noah me old china, I wants you to make me a new Ark."

Noah replied, "No probs God, me old Supreme Being, anything you want. After all, you're the boss.".

But God interrupted, "Ah but there's a catch this time Noah, I want not just a couple of decks ... I want 20 decks, one on top of the other."

"20 DECKS!" screamed Noah. "Well, OK Big Man, whatever you say, should I fill it up with all the animals just like last time?"

"... Yep, that's right. Well ... sort of right ... but this time I want you to fill it up with fish," God answered.

"Fish?" queried Noah.

"Yep, fish ... well, to make it more specific, Noah, I want Carp, wall to wall, floor to ceiling - Carp!"

Noah looked to the skies, "OK God my old mucker, let me get this right, you want a New Ark?"

"Yup."

"With 20 decks, one on top of the other?"

"Uh huh."

"And you want it full of Carp?"

"Indeedy."

"Why?" asked the perplexed Noah, who was slowly but surely getting to the end of his tether...

"Dunno," says God. "I just fancied a Multi-Storey Carp Ark."
Hawkeye666 On October 17, 2023

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! May 21, 2022 @ 18:45:22
@rondetto Said

One day God called down to Noah and said, "Noah me old china, I wants you to make me a new Ark."

Noah replied, "No probs God, me old Supreme Being, anything you want. After all, you're the boss.".

But God interrupted, "Ah but there's a catch this time Noah, I want not just a couple of decks ... I want 20 decks, one on top of the other."

"20 DECKS!" screamed Noah. "Well, OK Big Man, whatever you say, should I fill it up with all the animals just like last time?"

"... Yep, that's right. Well ... sort of right ... but this time I want you to fill it up with fish," God answered.

"Fish?" queried Noah.

"Yep, fish ... well, to make it more specific, Noah, I want Carp, wall to wall, floor to ceiling - Carp!"

Noah looked to the skies, "OK God my old mucker, let me get this right, you want a New Ark?"

"Yup."

"With 20 decks, one on top of the other?"

"Uh huh."

"And you want it full of Carp?"

"Indeedy."

"Why?" asked the perplexed Noah, who was slowly but surely getting to the end of his tether...

"Dunno," says God. "I just fancied a Multi-Storey Carp Ark."

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs