Forums: Science:
Sociology

No subject

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
cjones88 On December 07, 2011

llanfairpwll, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Dec 05, 2011 @ 22:11:27
Hey guys I'm wondering if anyone can help me, no used this forum before so not sure if anyone will be able to help.

I am writing a Sociology essay for my part time Access Course and need some sort of help with the concluding paragraph. The essay question is 'What is Sociology?' and I asked to describe and evaluate the sociological approaches to the human behaviour, the historical circumstances of it origin and show I'm aware of the other social sciences.
I've basically finished the essay but for some reason I am really struggling with how to finish it. I've written essays before and the conclusion is ussualy the easy part but I've spent 2 weeks just staring at it now and am near tearing my hair out.
I'm not asking for anyone to write the paragraph for me, just give me an idea of what I could say. It doesn't even have to be a big paragraph, hopefully someone can help me ???
Sparklegirl On December 13, 2019
LL.M

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Dec 05, 2011 @ 22:15:27
the best way i find to write the conclusion is to look at your introductory paragraph and re-word it to say this is what i have done or found or decided... however you set the rest of the essay out

says me... who will be writing my conclusion sometime between now and whatever small hours of the morning i get mine finished
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#3New Post! Dec 05, 2011 @ 22:22:30
Humans pretty much behave like pinballs.

...that's all I've got.
cjones88 On December 07, 2011

llanfairpwll, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Dec 05, 2011 @ 22:30:53
Thanks sparklegirl,

I'm dreading handing this in, it has to be one of my worst essays ever but hey hopefully the others will make up for it.

haha cheers Electric_banana- I think I might actually use that, it's better than anything I've come up with!
CausaMortis On April 20, 2012

San Antonio, Texas
#5New Post! Dec 05, 2011 @ 22:39:35
Sociology is sort of like when you're running naked through the rain and screaming like a banshee because you believe that giant mutant fish tacos are trying to suck your brains out of your skull.

No wait, I'm thinking of schizophrenia. That's something totally different.

yeah I'm not much use here. good luck on the paper.
Sparklegirl On December 13, 2019
LL.M

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Dec 05, 2011 @ 22:45:57
@cjones88 Said

Thanks sparklegirl,

I'm dreading handing this in, it has to be one of my worst essays ever but hey hopefully the others will make up for it.

haha cheers Electric_banana- I think I might actually use that, it's better than anything I've come up with!

join the club this will be the worst drivel i have written about psychodynamic counselling in my life, but i left it late so i just have to get on with it! when is your deadline?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs