Niggers vs Crackers

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 · >>
cvchic13 On November 12, 2020
(s)AINT

Desolation Row, United States
#46New Post! Aug 09, 2011 @ 15:48:33
I opened it because I was just going to say being called a "cracker" doesn't bother me. Yes, I'm white, thanks for pointing that out!
Unthinkablyclever On August 12, 2011

Phila, Pennsylvania
#47New Post! Aug 09, 2011 @ 15:49:10
@Unthinkablyclever Said

Not really!! I just wanted to see how many people would be drawn to negativity. This thread is not about the replies,it's really about the views. If it was was for attention I would of posted two sterotypes and that would let me see how many people would accually invite negativity by jumping in the fire simply by posting a comment,but that would make me a trouble maker by creating a racial war in this thread and thats exactly why everyone clicked on here cause they wanted to jump in the fire.

This was for treebee

Phila, Pennsylvania
#48New Post! Aug 09, 2011 @ 15:52:41
@smallbutterflies Said

A rick roll is when you click something expecting one thing but you get a video of rick astley singing "Never gonna give u up"

Lol...omg..i was wondering what the hell you was refering to..I hate when that happens..now I learned what a rick roll is..
Grasshopper On January 11, 2023
Just me.

Fort Collins, Colorado
#49New Post! Aug 09, 2011 @ 15:59:27
Find the "O"

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
QOQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Phila, Pennsylvania
#50New Post! Aug 09, 2011 @ 16:00:45
@cvchic13 Said

I opened it because I was just going to say being called a "cracker" doesn't bother me. Yes, I'm white, thanks for pointing that out!

Well accually you pointed it out But if it makes you feel any better I just learned what cracker really means about a hour ago. Not that it matters to me I don't use either one of the terms,unless i'm reciting the lyrics to a hiphop track.lol just kidding.
cvchic13 On November 12, 2020
(s)AINT

Desolation Row, United States
#51New Post! Aug 09, 2011 @ 16:07:02
@Unthinkablyclever Said

Well accually you pointed it out But if it makes you feel any better I just learned what cracker really means about a hour ago. Not that it matters to me I don't use either one of the terms,unless i'm reciting the lyrics to a hiphop track.lol just kidding.

I've never actually been called a cracker as an insult. If someone ever called me that because they were angry at me, I would die laughing. It just sounds too funny to be an insult
JR_Sanford On August 02, 2017

Portland (St. Johns), Oregon
#52New Post! Aug 09, 2011 @ 16:22:16
@Unthinkablyclever Said

Why did you click on this topic? I bet your all riled up,ready to get your debate on but calm down, it's not what you think. This post was to prove a point to myself. People are attracted to drama. When you read the topic,what went through your mind? Why are people so quick to respond to ignorance and negativity?

I clicked on it to let YOU know that by using the "N" word is unacceptable these days. It's a hurtful useless word created by the white man's society to degrade a certain race of Humans. I can only hope that we have evolved beyond using hurtful names.

On a side note, "Cracker" doesn't offend me in the least. That may be because I haven't been oppressed by another race of people for hundreds of years.

J.R.
thequietman On August 29, 2018
Scapegrace

Rusty Bullet Hole, Washington
#53New Post! Aug 09, 2011 @ 16:26:05
@Unthinkablyclever Said

Why did you click on this topic? I bet your all riled up,ready to get your debate on but calm down, it's not what you think. This post was to prove a point to myself. People are attracted to drama. When you read the topic,what went through your mind? Why are people so quick to respond to ignorance and negativity?

Does this justify the use of the 'n' word?
JR_Sanford On August 02, 2017

Portland (St. Johns), Oregon
#54New Post! Aug 09, 2011 @ 16:29:50
@treebee Said

I clicked on it to see if I had to quarantine it.

Oddly enough its an attention seeking thread about attracting attention.

I thought it should be removed because of the "N" word in the title. There is NO place in our society for hurtful words towards another Human race.

J.R.
BozieFozie On May 19, 2022
Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#55New Post! Aug 09, 2011 @ 16:31:25
@JR_Sanford Said

I thought it should be removed because of the "N" word in the title. There is NO place in our society for hurtful words towards another Human race.

J.R.

GaryL On January 20, 2021

North Branch, Minnesota
#56New Post! Aug 09, 2011 @ 16:46:41
@JR_Sanford Said

I clicked on it to let YOU know that by using the "N" word is unacceptable these days. It's a hurtful useless word created by the white man's society to degrade a certain race of Humans.

It's actually just another word for black.

I'm an american indian. If I would've taken all the names I've been called to heart, I'd be a basket case.

People need to lighten up and consider the source when confronted with these name callers.

Water off a ducks back.
GaryL On January 20, 2021

North Branch, Minnesota
#57New Post! Aug 09, 2011 @ 16:49:16
@Grasshopper Said

Find the "O"

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
Q O QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Phila, Pennsylvania
#58New Post! Aug 09, 2011 @ 16:57:26
@JR_Sanford Said

I clicked on it to let YOU know that by using the "N" word is unacceptable these days. It's a hurtful useless word created by the white man's society to degrade a certain race of Humans. I can only hope that we have evolved beyond using hurtful names.

On a side note, "Cracker" doesn't offend me in the least. That may be because I haven't been oppressed by another race of people for hundreds of years.

J.R.

Perfect example of me not jumping into the fire by me telling you that your totally missing the point.

Phila, Pennsylvania
#59New Post! Aug 09, 2011 @ 17:17:33
@thequietman Said

Does this justify the use of the 'n' word?

Justify using it in what way??I didn't use the word in a sentence. What did you make out of it? The word in between is VERSES..Im only referring to the words. So,does that justify what you were thinking when you read the title? If you can answer that then theres your answer to your smart a** question.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#60New Post! Aug 09, 2011 @ 17:28:49
@treebee Said

I clicked on it to see if I had to quarantine it.

Oddly enough its an attention seeking thread about attracting attention.

Me too.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs