Forums:
Random

New Years Resolutions never work for me but I made a list of good intentions

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
ReAdSaLoT On September 23, 2019

#1New Post! Jan 02, 2010 @ 13:03:21
If you made one maybe you'll share.

Ir's now 7:30 a.m. in my Part of the world, I have told several people that I'd be taking a break from TFS but want to write this first. Then you'll be free of me for a bit.

1. I'm going to work on my emotional reactions to things that happen to me. I let my feeling get hurt too easily and I have noticed how much it affects my health. I'm prone to ulcers and irritable bowel, why should I allow other people's opinions get to me. Some I value, some come from knuckle heads. It's time to sort the good, bad and ugly.

2. I've been neglecting my family. I don't want to screw up a good thinG. We've been through enough together, the man needs more attention. My listening skills suck lately.

3. It's time to organize our home. We have too much stuff that would benefit some needy people. No More excuses it has to go. I'd like my guest room to be very comfortable for guests. My office needs organizing. It's time to really organize all files, computer included.

4. It's my fault if I don't feel beter. It's time to really follow through on doctor's orders. I've had a script for a bone density test for six months. Before I break a hip, it's time to go.

5. I've been neglecting my rl friends and family, It won't happen any more I love them too much.

6. I'm not very affectionate, that has to change.

7. It's time to call the painters.
8. After the flood in our playroom, it's time for and Ipod( portable storage units) and a thorough clean out.

9. I'll been phoning up my good for nothing contractor and getting my long overdue storm door.

19. d***ie won't know what hit him. His neighborly mess will get cleaned up if I have to call code inspection every hour on the hour.

20. Mosr important to me. I miss my church friends and the work I did there. I miss /Bible study and choir. They keep asking me to come back and I plan to.

21. I'M STANDING UP TO THE GOSSIPS THOSE WHO THINK THEY KNOW ME AND DON'T HAVE A CLUE

THAT SHOULD KEEP ME BUSY FOR AWHILE.

I MADE THE LIST, IF I FAIL, AT LEAST I TRIED.

HAVE A GREAT YEAR.
vicki On May 28, 2010

Deleted

manhattan,
#2New Post! Jan 02, 2010 @ 13:18:47
22.Spend less time on TFS

#3New Post! Jan 02, 2010 @ 13:25:19
@vicki Said

22.Spend less time on TFS

That;s what it said in the beginning. I'm taking a break. Happy New Year Vicki.
Allyson On January 20, 2010

Deleted

, Michigan
#4New Post! Jan 02, 2010 @ 14:45:46
Hope you have a great year,
Also hope you feel better,

I am going to be
Working on being a better person.
letting go things that cant be changed
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Jan 02, 2010 @ 15:27:57
Good luck in sticking to them, enjoy your time away from the site
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#6New Post! Jan 02, 2010 @ 15:48:29
Sounds like a great plan to me!

I have a few plans of my own; starting with dropping some pounds..and I WILL do it! 8)
PaNda On January 28, 2010
is Mysteria!

Deleted

, Texas
#7New Post! Jan 02, 2010 @ 15:59:01
Lose some weight

Try my best to be more compassionate

Keep my house cleaned

Get on a regular sleep schedule
lilbear On January 18, 2010
Aequitas / Veritas!

Deleted

, Canada
#8New Post! Jan 02, 2010 @ 16:51:20
My thing is I'm going to TRY my hardest to talk more to the people here that are genuine and do my best to not get entrapped with the attention seekers and drama queens.

There are many real nice, genuine people here and for the drama of others tend to be overlooked. But no more for me.

I've talked to the few that are awesome and real and I tend to want to focus more on them and gaining more from talking to them than listening to all the gossip and reading the drama.

I know this sounds odd but I never make resolutions, but felt this had to be said.

Oh! And I work on myself everyday so it's not going to be a resolution, I take things day by day. That's more than enough for me to handle.
beatboxer On March 25, 2010

, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Jan 02, 2010 @ 17:06:18
It's a funny thing because just a few minutes ago I was thinking about what I really want to change about myself this year that, resolution or not, has to be done.

And my conclusion is to try to be stress free. I have realised that I worry too much about other peoples criticisms of me and also about what I'm to do in the future, also about, well, everything.

If I can just take each day as it comes, forget the past, deal with the future tomorrow and ignore negative opinions of me (and possibly positive ones too), then I believe I will find that my life becomes more stress free.

Of course, it will be difficult because my family are very negative and criticise just about everything I do but, hey, I like a challenge!

Happy New Year everyone.

#10New Post! Jan 03, 2010 @ 07:09:20
A true friend has a knack for knowing when you need to have a good laugh and when you need a good cry.
I'm staying away from people who make me feel that it's wrong to just be myself; they are the worst judges and juries. I call it arrogance.
How quickly some people forget when you stay up all night with them because they couldn't stop crying. I'm thankful for those people. I like to have fun but not at the expense of others.
I've been fooled more than once on here.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs