The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

Neo-cons in Wyoming protest over "former domestic terrorist" visit...

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>
Grasshopper On January 11, 2023
Just me.

Fort Collins, Colorado
#16New Post! Apr 02, 2010 @ 22:38:17
Wyomingite!
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#17New Post! Apr 02, 2010 @ 22:59:49
@Johnny_shade Said

HAH! I just edited something similar into my post

Great minds...
Johnny_shade On October 28, 2011

Casper, Wyoming
#18New Post! Apr 02, 2010 @ 23:21:35
@grasshopper Said

Wyomingite!

Unfortunately
Just me.

Fort Collins, Colorado
#19New Post! Apr 02, 2010 @ 23:26:37
@Johnny_shade Said

Unfortunately

lol. Yea, lived in Rawlins for 3 years once, not fun!

Casper, Wyoming
#20New Post! Apr 02, 2010 @ 23:30:54
@grasshopper Said

lol. Yea, lived in Rawlins for 3 years once, not fun!

Ya Rawlins is a real s*** hole. I spent months there after I graduated installing the phone and PA systems in the high school and junior high.

Fort collins is fun though. I always have a blast, though I rarely remember it the next day
Just me.

Fort Collins, Colorado
#21New Post! Apr 02, 2010 @ 23:38:29
Ooo I know! Almost always windy, and at least one town drunk

So I guess you know what people mean when they say "green plague?"
Zker On March 23, 2012

Banned

Foster Grant, United States (g
#22New Post! Apr 02, 2010 @ 23:48:14
Bill Ayers is most likely a Muslim lover, just like our PRESIDENT! Mr. Cash for crap cars, healthcare for ILLEGALS, ..... COMMIE
Just me.

Fort Collins, Colorado
#23New Post! Apr 02, 2010 @ 23:49:13
Wait, so did he ever get to speak?
Zker On March 23, 2012

Banned

#24New Post! Apr 02, 2010 @ 23:52:57
@grasshopper Said

If you missed it, here is what it most likely sounded like

Deleted

#25New Post! Apr 02, 2010 @ 23:59:53
@Zker Said

Bill Ayers is most likely a Muslim lover, just like our PRESIDENT! Mr. Cash for crap cars, healthcare for ILLEGALS, ..... COMMIE

Somebody sounds like a sore loser here.

Casper, Wyoming
#26New Post! Apr 03, 2010 @ 00:02:52
@grasshopper Said

Ooo I know! Almost always windy, and at least one town drunk

So I guess you know what people mean when they say "green plague?"

Hah, I'm guessing that's a reference to the "greenies" or people from colorado
@Zker Said

You're whole post was just one long baseless statement.

@grasshopper Said

Of course not. University of Wyoming posted a statement saying that they canceled it because of the possibility of violence, which is bulls***. They canceled because people were threatening to withhold donations. Of course, we do have ourselves a plethora of redneck psychos who love any chance to use their gun and be praised for it. There was threats of violence, of course.
Zker On March 23, 2012

Banned

#27New Post! Apr 03, 2010 @ 00:31:36
@boxerdc Said

Somebody sounds like a sore loser here.

With ALL the crap this PRESIDENT is pitching. He will never get re-elected. NO DUMBocrat will hopefully. SCREW those that don't work.

Deleted

#28New Post! Apr 03, 2010 @ 00:34:03
@Zker Said

With ALL the crap this PRESIDENT is pitching. He will never get re-elected. NO DUMBocrat will hopefully. SCREW those that don't work.

Look everyone.. the new face of the republican party!!!

Same as the old face, but it's so angry now, that it doesn't even make sense any longer.
Zker On March 23, 2012

Banned

#29New Post! Apr 03, 2010 @ 00:53:41
@boxerdc Said

Look everyone.. the new face of the republican party!!!

Same as the old face, but it's so angry now, that it doesn't even make sense any longer.

Listen up Boxer Boy. This is a capitalist country and capitalism makes a country strong because it supports the strong, not the weak. Our current Mr. President seems to have forgotten what makes this country great. A country that supports its dead weight is just urging on some gang green infections. Hey I know a gang of green, they were in the bar the other day. Invited me to join their group of riflemen. Rumor has it they're training around here somewhere. I hope they come back. Good American Christians. The kind I am. We love our country and don't want it taken over by some foriegn group. I'm not sure if I should support the Tea Party or the Republican party. I do like Sarah Palin alot. I am afraid she might not be right for the job though, I don't know any female bar owners. That's why I think a guy should be president I think.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#30New Post! Apr 03, 2010 @ 02:23:21
@mtok Said

Sorry you feel that way. Maybe the US Marines would be a better educational institution for you and the young lady to study at.

Bill Ayers was a student terrorist and has not renounced those acts yet, even though he was not convicted. You can learn all you want about him right on the internet.

It.s sad our schools are used by and treat the dregs of our society as people to look up to instead of real people that advocate the standards and ideals of America.

So much for freedom of speech ennit?

Chicago Magazine reported that "just before the September 11th attacks," Richard Elrod, a city lawyer injured in the Weathermen's Chicago "Days of Rage," received an apology from Ayers and Dohrn for their part in the violence. "They were remorseful," Elrod says. "They said, 'We're sorry that things turned out this way.'"

In a letter to the editor in the Chicago Tribune, Ayers wrote, "I condemn all forms of terrorism ? individual, group and official". He also condemned the September 11 terrorist attacks in that letter. "Today we are witnessing crimes against humanity on our own shores on an unthinkable scale, and I fear that we may soon see more innocent people in other parts of the world dying in response."

In 1973, new information came to light about FBI operations targeted against Weather Underground and the New Left, all part of a series of covert and often illegal FBI projects called COINTEL. Due to the illegal tactics of FBI agents involved with the program, government attorneys requested all weapons- and bomb-related charges be dropped against the Weather Underground, including charges against Ayers.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Ayers
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs