The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Relationships:
Family

Neighbor of my ex husband reaches out...

AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#31New Post! Jul 12, 2014 @ 15:34:49
@Silver_Lining Said

No problem, I completely agree with what you've said about posting the persons name on a random website - I certainly wouldn't want someone sharing that information about me. Normally I would tend to use just an initial if I was talking about someone who's from "real life"

Exactly. I would think its just common sense to not share someones personal information and how violated a person would feel when someone does that to them.
yami On September 11, 2016

Banned

grimsby, United Kingdom
#32New Post! Jul 12, 2014 @ 17:03:01
@offbeat Said

I don't think yami did that at all.i thought his reply to your previous post was reasonable.you did imply that there was history between you and the op and it does come across that you don't like her.so if you don't want to give that impression ,then maybe you shouldn't comment on the op's threads.

@Hypnotica Said

I second that.

Thanks friends, some people here can give it but they sure can't take it.
I think there is a lot of anger directed to this OP because she has (her children), or in the case of her marriage, had, something that others here want but don't have.
Wonder why?

Banned

grimsby, United Kingdom
#33New Post! Jul 12, 2014 @ 17:03:51
@Silver_Lining Said

Try not to rise to him, he just likes to get a reaction out of people (the same as offbeat) and likes to stir s***.

I won't even dignify that with a response. It is easy to see who is stirring it here.

Banned

grimsby, United Kingdom
#34New Post! Jul 12, 2014 @ 17:06:25
@DorkySupergirl Said

I'm a little sick of you, your games and your trolling. You say things and then when someone calls you out on what you just said, you say you're done the conversation. Since some of your accounts your a man and some your a woman, I'm not sure your gender but have some balls and finish what you start when someone calls you out on your s***. Your instigating and trying to start s*** with me and the OP by twisting my words and putting words in my mouth and I'm calling you out on it. I'm sick of you doing these things.

I try to, but then I get PMs telling me to back down where you are concerned. As I respect the people that send them to me I comply with what they are asking me to do.
You should be grateful you have people like that looking out for you here.
Hypnotica On October 08, 2023

Banned

Steel City (Sheffield), United
#35New Post! Jul 12, 2014 @ 17:20:49
@yami Said

Thanks friends, some people here can give it but they sure can't take it.
I think there is a lot of anger directed to this OP because she has (her children), or in the case of her marriage, had, something that others here want but don't have.
Wonder why?

I know. Here is my favourite bit.

@DorkySupergirl Said

People who have children should be bust raising their children and not involved in such high school drama.

Now because she posted some s*** about someone online, she dosnt focus on raising her kids. Personally I think that there are a lot worst things in life that a mother can do than post on an internet forum. I dont even see what posting on an internet forum has to do with your ability to raise kids.

Banned

grimsby, United Kingdom
#36New Post! Jul 12, 2014 @ 17:25:14
@Hypnotica Said

I know. Here is my favourite bit.

Now because she posted some s*** about someone online, she dosnt focus on raising her kids. Personally I think that there are a lot worst things in life that a mother can do than post on an internet forum. I dont even see what posting on an internet forum has to do with your ability to raise kids.

You and I both. Spot on!
Yet we are the bad guys here.
restoreone On January 30, 2022

, Ohio
#37New Post! Jul 12, 2014 @ 18:08:55
You fool yourself if you think this was a good marriage or what people would want as a marriage.

Now the Children must suffer for the mistakes of the Adults.

If you have been here long enough you would understand.

Banned

grimsby, United Kingdom
#38New Post! Jul 12, 2014 @ 18:12:05
@restoreone Said

You fool yourself if you think this was a good marriage or what people would want as a marriage.

Now the Children must suffer for the mistakes of the Adults.

If you have been here long enough you would understand.

You have made your mind up and written her off as a good parent. Fair enough. your choice mate.

, Ohio
#39New Post! Jul 12, 2014 @ 18:13:34
@yami Said

You have made your mind up and written her off as a good parent. Fair enough. your choice mate.

Please point out where I said she is not a good parent. Please reread what I said.

Banned

grimsby, United Kingdom
#40New Post! Jul 12, 2014 @ 18:15:06
@restoreone Said

Please point out where I said she is not a good parent. Please reread what I said.

Ok, so what are you saying then? As no marriage is ideal, I bet yours isn't either and you have made mistakes, maybe not the same as hers, but mistakes that your kids, if you have any, will pay for. I have too.

, Ohio
#41New Post! Jul 12, 2014 @ 18:24:34
@yami Said

Ok, so what are you saying then? As no marriage is ideal, I bet yours isn't either and you have made mistakes, maybe not the same as hers, but mistakes that your kids, if you have any, will pay for. I have too.

My Wife is dead.
Our Marriage was nothing like theirs. Neither one of us, sought or encouraged the other to seek out sexual gratification from others.Then when he finds someone else he a cheater?
This was a train wreck waiting to happen. Now the children will not see their father as much as they should. A two parent household in survey after survey has proven that is best for the children.

As I said the mistakes of the Adults the children pay for.

Banned

grimsby, United Kingdom
#42New Post! Jul 12, 2014 @ 18:30:11
@restoreone Said

My Wife is dead.
Our Marriage was nothing like theirs. Neither one of us, sought or encouraged the other to seek out sexual gratification from others.Then when he finds someone else he a cheater?
This was a train wreck waiting to happen. Now the children will not see their father as much as they should. A two parent household in survey after survey has proven that is best for the children.

As I said the mistakes of the Adults the children pay for.

I am sorry, if I had known that I would never had wrote what I did.

I'm sure your wife was a good wife to you and you miss her.

, Ohio
#43New Post! Jul 12, 2014 @ 18:45:48
@yami Said

I am sorry, if I had known that I would never had wrote what I did.

I'm sure your wife was a good wife to you and you miss her.

I took no Offence.

She was Killed by a drunk driver as was One of my Sons.

Banned

grimsby, United Kingdom
#44New Post! Jul 12, 2014 @ 19:12:39
@restoreone Said

I took no Offence.

I an truly sorry for that.
Thank you for not taking any offence and explaining what happened.
Hypnotica On October 08, 2023

Banned

Steel City (Sheffield), United
#45New Post! Jul 12, 2014 @ 19:33:03
@restoreone Said

I took no Offence.

Sorry to hear that.
Locked<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)