The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Relationships:
Family

Neighbor of my ex husband reaches out...

AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>
xLETHAL_VIXENx On January 22, 2015
Logical Alien

Your pants, United States (gen
#1New Post! Jul 11, 2014 @ 01:57:47
Recently, a neighbor of my ex husband and his whore has been msging me. At first it started out rough, typical insult stuff between women on the internet. Time passes and then she unblocks me to send an intriguing msg followed by more msgs.

s*** just got real...
thequietman On August 29, 2018
Scapegrace

Rusty Bullet Hole, Washington
#2New Post! Jul 11, 2014 @ 02:22:18
That all sucks but why should anybody here care about their dirty laundry?
EoWyN On April 01, 2015
Lucky Me!

Deleted

Under your bed,
#3New Post! Jul 11, 2014 @ 02:22:48
Karma is a b****
xLETHAL_VIXENx On January 22, 2015
Logical Alien

Your pants, United States (gen
#4New Post! Jul 11, 2014 @ 02:42:41
@thequietman Said

That all sucks but why should anybody here care about their dirty laundry?

Who said any one should care? This is a site to post freely on whatever you want as long as it isn't some crazy s***. I DO WHAT I WANT!

@EoWyN Said

Karma is a b****

Exactly, I actually finally feel unattracted to my ex husband. After a year of being away from him, this is the first time I can actually say I've stopped fantasizing about a life with him. I don't want him anymore haha.
EoWyN On April 01, 2015
Lucky Me!

Deleted

Under your bed,
#5New Post! Jul 11, 2014 @ 02:46:09
@xLETHAL_VIXENx Said

Who said any one should care? This is a site to post freely on whatever you want as long as it isn't some crazy s***. I DO WHAT I WANT!

Exactly, I actually finally feel unattracted to my ex husband. After a year of being away from him, this is the first time I can actually say I've stopped fantasizing about a life with him. I don't want him anymore haha.

He is a piece of crap and she is scum of the earth so they deserve each other.
yami On September 11, 2016

Banned

grimsby, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Jul 11, 2014 @ 10:12:08
Just ignore them, you are many times better than the pair of them, you had a lucky escape.
CaLyPsO On June 04, 2022
spankable deity

kent, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Jul 11, 2014 @ 12:25:33
thats awful stuff...just glad ur out of it and they deserve each other x
Corey On January 25, 2022

Sacramento, California
#8New Post! Jul 11, 2014 @ 15:37:26
I am amazed that you listen to all of that. I think for me I would block my phone and not answer any messages.

Corey.
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#9New Post! Jul 11, 2014 @ 19:15:26
I don't think its right to post information, someones first and last name, on a site and share their message in public that they thought were private.

People who have children should be bust raising their children and not involved in such high school drama.

Banned

grimsby, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Jul 11, 2014 @ 19:18:05
@DorkySupergirl Said

I don't think its right to post information, someones first and last name, on a site and share their message in public that they thought were private.

People who have children should be bust raising their children and not involved in such high school drama.

Each to their own and I am sure she does bust a gut raising her own children.

, Canada
#11New Post! Jul 11, 2014 @ 19:27:29
@yami Said

Each to their own and I am sure she does bust a gut raising her own children.

Each to their own on a lot of things on how we all live our lives, however, there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to post someones first and last name on an internet site. That person had an expectation of privacy with a private message and there is also no reason to publicly share their personal and private messages.

I could see if it was her FB status and her first and last name was blacked out but posting her first and last name and sharing what the girl thought was private is very much white trash.

I just find it interesting when one has so many small babies at home to take care of their time is spent harassing and talking trash on the internet about women.

I find this disgusting and repulsive.
thequietman On August 29, 2018
Scapegrace

Rusty Bullet Hole, Washington
#12New Post! Jul 11, 2014 @ 19:28:05
@DorkySupergirl Said

It has to be really hard to avoid that kind of drama when you marry such a d***head like she did, but I agree, it's just passive-aggressive behavior to spray someone's info all over the internet.

Banned

grimsby, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Jul 11, 2014 @ 19:31:52
@DorkySupergirl Said

Each to their own on a lot of things on how we all live our lives, however, there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to post someones first and last name on an internet site. That person had an expectation of privacy with a private message and there is also no reason to publicly share their personal and private messages.

I could see if it was her FB status and her first and last name was blacked out but posting her first and last name and sharing what the girl thought was private is very much white trash.

I just find it interesting when one has so many small babies at home to take care of their time is spent harassing and talking trash on the internet about women.

I find this disgusting and repulsive.

That does not make the lady a bad mother. Maybe her friend consented to her sharing this information.
As for the white trash bit are you serious or are you just trying to make us laugh?

Banned

grimsby, United Kingdom
#14New Post! Jul 11, 2014 @ 19:35:10
@thequietman Said

It has to be really hard to avoid that kind of drama when you marry such a d***head like she did, but I agree, it's just passive-aggressive behavior to spray someone's info all over the internet.

To be honest, I read a bit of it and gave up as I could neither care or understand what was going on.
no offence OP!

, Canada
#15New Post! Jul 11, 2014 @ 19:38:53
@yami Said

That does not make the lady a bad mother. Maybe her friend consented to her sharing this information.
As for the white trash bit are you serious or are you just trying to make us laugh?

With all due respect, I'm not sure how long you have been on TFS, because of your multiple and various accounts, but some of us have been here quite a long time and have a memory of certain threads and the contents of said threads and base our comments not just on one thread but the history of the poster and information they shared, all public of course, to come to the conclusions we make about them.
Locked<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)