Negative Kudos

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...5 6 7 · >>
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Oct 28, 2010 @ 01:03:57

Any chance of Negs being re-instated? I quite like the fact that we have reps but they seem sort of meaningless when it is so difficult to get negs.
boobagins On August 03, 2013
SPICY HOT TAMALES

Astral Weeks, Florida
#2New Post! Oct 28, 2010 @ 01:20:28
I second that ten fold.

Please...even if it was five.

Somethings, seriously.

And tfs + isn't being utilized hardly anymore, you might as well get rid of it.
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Oct 28, 2010 @ 01:22:25

I think in a way tfs+ showed that negs work, think they should be put across the board personally.

Anyone who complains about getting negs should instantly be given negs by the rest of us.
boobagins On August 03, 2013
SPICY HOT TAMALES

Astral Weeks, Florida
#4New Post! Oct 28, 2010 @ 01:24:00

@jmo Said

I think in a way tfs+ showed that negs work, think they should be put across the board personally.

Anyone who complains about getting negs should instantly be given negs by the rest of us.

Neg abuse already.
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#5New Post! Oct 28, 2010 @ 01:47:15

I agree. 5 would be fine, so we don't abuse them.
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Oct 28, 2010 @ 02:00:37

+1 for the return of neg kudos. I know they probably won't get reinstated though as some people were abusing them and supposedly offending people.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#7New Post! Oct 28, 2010 @ 02:12:05

I wasnt modding when we had negatives on the main board, but I can see a lot of the history.

It was a lot of whining and taking up a lot of mod time and making a lot of drama that just kept getting worse and worse.
Some people just cant handle negative feedback, and others just abuse it, thinking its a chance at namecalling, when it isnt.

of course neg kudos are NOT anonymous anymore.

Back when we had them, I hadn't given out many myself, but sometimes since, I do wish I had some. (or that the post was in TFS+) so I understand asking for them, they are an easy way to show disagreement.

Personally, I don't really care either way, other than I don't want more whiny drama over them. At least in TFS+ people agree not to whine (to the mods). Especially when its disagreement or personal issues, and not against TOS.
JuanSmith On September 11, 2020
Shilsh-Aash yatasay

Near Eucalyptus Trees, Califor
#8New Post! Oct 28, 2010 @ 02:53:44

@DiscordTiger Said

I wasnt modding when we had negatives on the main board, but I can see a lot of the history.

It was a lot of whining and taking up a lot of mod time and making a lot of drama that just kept getting worse and worse.
Some people just cant handle negative feedback, and others just abuse it, thinking its a chance at namecalling, when it isnt.

of course neg kudos are NOT anonymous anymore.

Back when we had them, I hadn't given out many myself, but sometimes since, I do wish I had some. (or that the post was in TFS+) so I understand asking for them, they are an easy way to show disagreement.

Personally, I don't really care either way, other than I don't want more whiny drama over them. At least in TFS+ people agree not to whine (to the mods). Especially when its disagreement or personal issues, and not against TOS.

maybe we can also have a designated Drama llama mod?
smallBUTTerflies On January 07, 2020
Weaker than homeopat

Plymouth,
#9New Post! Oct 28, 2010 @ 02:56:26

Hells to the yeah...
Bimbo On November 16, 2010

Deleted
Banned

, Monaco
#10New Post! Oct 28, 2010 @ 03:02:42

What's so hard about posting - and therefore explaining - your disagreement in a normal quote, lol. Sounds like negs would just be a childish free for all for groups of tits to gang up on people.
raditz On April 07, 2024
Blah

Houston, Texas
#11New Post! Oct 28, 2010 @ 03:06:48

@Bimbo Said

What's so hard about posting - and therefore explaining - your disagreement in a normal quote, lol. Sounds like negs would just be a childish free for all for groups of tits to gang up on people.

Generally, that's what it is. lol

I still think I hold the record for most neg kudos on a single post. lol
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#12New Post! Oct 28, 2010 @ 03:07:52

@JuanSmith Said

maybe we can also have a designated Drama llama mod?

As long as I am not it.

Or actually I might provide interpersonal babysitting service like that, but I have to be paid well.
raditz On April 07, 2024
Blah

Houston, Texas
#13New Post! Oct 28, 2010 @ 03:08:56

@DiscordTiger Said

As long as I am not it.

Or actually I might provide interpersonal babysitting service like that, but I have to be paid well.

5 cents per post. lol
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#14New Post! Oct 28, 2010 @ 03:14:31

@raditz Said

5 cents per post. lol

I was thinking more like $25 per post. I may be easy, but I'm not cheap.
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#15New Post! Oct 28, 2010 @ 03:35:20

Even before we had it so that our names came with kudos, I signed mine no matter if it was neg or good kudo. I will not give a neg and not have the balls to put my name by it.

I totally understand why Tino got rid of it, I was not here when we had them but heard a lot about it. I am not making fun but some people are really sensitive and will complain about it to the mods and take up all their time with that and there will be less time for mods to monitor posts and real things that need to be dealt with.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...5 6 7 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs