Need MAJOR Help Over Here

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>
Yodogs On December 26, 2023

Sturgis, South Dakota
#16New Post! Sep 12, 2012 @ 01:09:52
@Tar Said

then how are you going to know if you are sexually compatible? Better idea, get her on birth control, have a monogamous relationship and explore things like best friends.

When you get married, get off birth control and have kids. That is what marriage is about. A contract that says, you pump out the babies and I'll pay for them or vice versa

Tar stop trying to help me get laid, that happened once today and scared me s***less. She IS monitoring this thread.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#17New Post! Sep 12, 2012 @ 01:10:22
@Yodogs Said

Me and her have agreed to not do it again until we are married.

Ooooorrr...
take precautions next time.

Sturgis, South Dakota
#18New Post! Sep 12, 2012 @ 01:10:34
@Tar Said

*facepalm* ... well.. lesson learned I hope. You never heard of condoms? srsly?

Underage, cant buy them.

Sturgis, South Dakota
#19New Post! Sep 12, 2012 @ 01:11:08
@DiscordTiger Said

Ooooorrr...
take precautions next time.

Ooooorrr...
We could just not do it again.
Tar On April 28, 2014

San Antonio, Texas
#20New Post! Sep 12, 2012 @ 01:19:32
@Yodogs Said

Tar stop trying to help me get laid, that happened once today and scared me s***less. She IS monitoring this thread.

@Yodogs Said

Underage, cant buy them.

Not trying to help you get laid, just trying to tell you how to do it responsibly. You are going to have sex again regardless of what anyone tells you unless you cut your balls off. That is a given. Sex is human nature regardless of all the gibberish society tries to teach you. Its natural, its normal but unfortunately, so is stupidity which you exhibited by having unprotected sex at your age

You either find a way to prevent a pregnancy or don't have sex.

As far as the underage bit, that is a lie. You are fully allowed to buy condoms. The person who refused to sell them to you lied.

Condoms for minors

They simply used the "conscience" exception which just means "i'm a religious prick and I want to see you f*** up your life because of it"

Go to a gas station and get condoms from the chinese/indian guy. He won't care

edit:
More Condom buying proof
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#21New Post! Sep 12, 2012 @ 01:21:21
@Yodogs Said

Ooooorrr...
We could just not do it again.

Yes, that is the 100% way to be sure no pregnancy will happen.
It is a good option, The one I like the best.

You are both young, Sex is a big deal, lots of worry and consequences.

Learn from the worry, hope that things turn out ok, and remember next time, (whenever that may be for you, as it is your decision)
be responsible about it.

I'm really not trying to talk you into do it again. I want to say wait for a really long time, Don't even be alone in the same room together, you are way to young for this! but that just be my age and urge to lecture and that whole thing, and you are a friend and a baby at your age would be so difficult. I'm sure you can imaging the whole lecture.
I'm not so old that I remember how hard it can be, so I add in the thing, of no matter what happens, *think first* and don't do something stupid.

And I do understand the worry you are going through, I've been there. It sucks. It really sucks.

Sturgis, South Dakota
#22New Post! Sep 12, 2012 @ 01:23:34
@Tar Said

Not trying to help you get laid, just trying to tell you how to do it responsibly. You are going to have sex again regardless of what anyone tells you unless you cut your balls off. That is a given. Sex is human nature regardless of all the gibberish society tries to teach you. Its natural, its normal but unfortunately, so is stupidity which you exhibited by having unprotected sex at your age

You either find a way to prevent a pregnancy or don't have sex.

As far as the underage bit, that is a lie. You are fully allowed to buy condoms. The person who refused to sell them to you lied.

Condoms for minors

They simply used the "conscience" exception which just means "i'm a religious prick and I want to see you f*** up your life because of it"

Go to a gas station and get condoms from the chinese/indian guy. He won't care

edit:
More Condom buying proof

Interesting.
Tar On April 28, 2014

San Antonio, Texas
#23New Post! Sep 12, 2012 @ 01:33:59
@Yodogs Said

Interesting.

welcome to the world of a*****e adults that want to f*** you over just because you are young. Take my advice. Believe NOTHING adults tell you. NOTHING. Research EVERYTHING yourself.

When you're done, expand "adults" to "everyone".

Now go and grow up and be responsible. Go buy your first packet of condoms and when the d***head behind the counter says he cannot because you're underage, you prove to him in front of EVERYONE that he is a liar, make a scene if you want. Have fun. Then, never shop there again. make a website showing how much of an a*****e the owner of that shop is. Spread it to all your friends and push them to push everyone to boycott. Bring that a*****e to his knees and enjoy the virtue of the pseudo-democracy we idiots in USA pretend to enjoy
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#25New Post! Sep 12, 2012 @ 02:38:34
i'd like to keep you scared.
and be ready for there to be a child.
i think gals are most likely to get pregnant at different times between periods.
might wanna look into that.
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#26New Post! Sep 12, 2012 @ 03:22:58
When was the sex? You can still take the morning after pill if there is time.
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#27New Post! Sep 12, 2012 @ 03:27:37
The morning after pill can be taken up to 72 hours after the sex, but the further away the less effective it becomes. After 72 hours it is too late.
scardycat On May 17, 2014

, Australia
#29New Post! Sep 12, 2012 @ 12:47:39
yes she can get pregnant whether her periods are regular or not. Shell need to take a pregnancy test in about 4 to 6 weeks to see if she is and maybe again in another 4 weeks after that she should know.
If its over 72hrs the morning after pill is less likely to work and she has to go to a dr or health center to get that you cant buy it over the counter. you should be able to buy condoms from either a drugstore or sevice station. Even some public bathrooms have vending machines. So you should be able to get hold of some. if you decide to do it again.
Always use protection as then you are less likely to have this scare again. Always remember that contraception is not 100% this even includes the pill but its less likely you will have another scare like this if done properly. The only 100% protection is not to have sex at all
offbeat On November 18, 2022

london, United Kingdom
#30New Post! Sep 12, 2012 @ 13:00:44
@Tar Said

its better for her too about not getting pregnant

better? ... and if yodogs is sporting a tree trunk ?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs