The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
News & Current Events

NASA now tasked with building Muslim "self esteem"...???

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>
Charlemagne On December 10, 2012

Houston,
#1New Post! Jul 06, 2010 @ 14:31:02
Yes, you read that correctly. The head of NASA, Charles Bolden, had this to say in an interview with Al Jazeera:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e857ZcuIfnI&feature=player_embedded

?Bolden: I am here in the region ? its sort of the first anniversary of President Barack Obama?s visit to Cairo ? and his speech there when he gave what has now become known as Obama?s ?Cairo Initiative? where he announced that he wanted this to become a new beginning of the relationship between the United States and the Muslim world. When I became the NASA Administrator ? before I became the NASA Administrator - he charged me with three things: One was that he wanted me to re-inspire children to want to get into science and math, that he wanted me to expand our international relationships, and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with predominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science, math, and engineering.?

Since when is NASA in the business of helping members of any group "feel good"?

Just more sucking of Islamic cock...
SparklyKatie On March 07, 2014
\m//O_O\\m/

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Jul 06, 2010 @ 14:39:01
Islam has contributed quite a lot to science if you didn't know.

Houston,
#3New Post! Jul 06, 2010 @ 14:48:38
@SparklyKatie Said

There have been NO Islamic inventions or scientific discoveries since before the 17th century if you didn't know...

Which isn't the topic anyway, Nasa doesn't seem too concerned with how Jews, or Christians, "feel"...
sAeGeSpAeNe On October 05, 2021
Part-time Nidologist

The other Bristol..., Connecti
#4New Post! Jul 06, 2010 @ 14:50:16
Look at the comments under this link.... There are some rather valid expressions of a dissatisfaction (...with the Head-Cheese of our soon-to-be-bankrupt nation....) to be found there. The youtube posting of this video does not allow for any commentary. They probably want to appear as in-favor of all that is wrong with the Commander-of-the-Ghettos-in-Chief.
aquine On May 30, 2014
Psalm 2 = Rev 11:15

Banned

Alice SPrings, Australia
#5New Post! Jul 06, 2010 @ 14:57:22
@Charlemagne Said

Yes, you read that correctly. The head of NASA, Charles Bolden, had this to say in an interview with Al Jazeera:

?Bolden: I am here in the region ? its sort of the first anniversary of President Barack Obama?s visit to Cairo ? and his speech there when he gave what has now become known as Obama?s ?Cairo Initiative? where he announced that he wanted this to become a new beginning of the relationship between the United States and the Muslim world. When I became the NASA Administrator ? before I became the NASA Administrator - he charged me with three things: One was that he wanted me to re-inspire children to want to get into science and math, that he wanted me to expand our international relationships, and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with predominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science, math, and engineering.?

All I can say about that is that I really feel for Christians living in The USA. There are some rough times ahead I believe.

That is some fairly amazing stuff!

How on earth did such a rhetorical, Muslim, whacker ever get to be the President of the USA.

That's so amazing that it makes me laugh.

Sorry about that, but it's all just......

Praise Jesus Christ.
davii On January 14, 2013
I'm Awesome

Deleted

London, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Jul 06, 2010 @ 15:02:54
@SparklyKatie Said

Much of their knowledge was actually aquired from India and related regions whilst trading.

They weren't too shabby at collecting information mind you.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#7New Post! Jul 06, 2010 @ 15:03:49
Jesus.

f***ing.

Christ.

I feel like slamming my head into a goddamn wall.
Eastender On August 13, 2010

Deleted
Banned

, Falkland Islands (Islas Malv
#8New Post! Jul 06, 2010 @ 15:07:06
@jonnythan Said

Jesus.

f***ing.

Christ.

I feel like slamming my head into a goddamn wall.

Are ya seeing someone about this babe?
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#9New Post! Jul 06, 2010 @ 15:17:41
@Charlemagne Said

There have been NO Islamic inventions or scientific discoveries since before the 17th century if you didn't know...

Which isn't the topic anyway, Nasa doesn't seem too concerned with how Jews, or Christians, "feel"...

Yeah, I agree with you! f*** THEM!!

Why does everything have to be the U.S.A.'s responsibility? It's a load of a** kissing crap! - One of which we will get no thanks for anyway; just like everything else.
KronDonSmoker On September 16, 2011

, Canada
#10New Post! Jul 06, 2010 @ 18:34:43
@Charlemagne Said

I think its good to rebuild relationships with other countries. We need to promote more peace and less death. All these young men and women on both sides of this war leaving families behind its sad I really hope this President can make some of this happen I think he can though theres something special about that man
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Jul 06, 2010 @ 18:44:26
NASA Hussain is awesome.
Wellard On April 29, 2012
ect.. .

Deleted

In your Mind, Cape Verde
#12New Post! Jul 06, 2010 @ 18:46:46
@sTreetAngeL Said

Yeah, I agree with you! f*** THEM!!

Why does everything have to be the U.S.A.'s responsibility? It's a load of a** kissing crap! - One of which we will get no thanks for anyway; just like everything else.

Maybe because the U.S.A want to be/are supposed leaders of the world and unfortunately are the most powerful and influential country??.
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#13New Post! Jul 06, 2010 @ 18:56:47
@Wellard Said

Maybe because the U.S.A want to be/are supposed leaders of the world and unfortunately are the most powerful and influential country??.

Wellard On April 29, 2012
ect.. .

Deleted

In your Mind, Cape Verde
#14New Post! Jul 06, 2010 @ 19:00:10

lol I was being serious.

Houston,
#15New Post! Jul 06, 2010 @ 19:04:00
@KronDonSmoker Said

I think its good to rebuild relationships with other countries. We need to promote more peace and less death. All these young men and women on both sides of this war leaving families behind its sad I really hope this President can make some of this happen I think he can though theres something special about that man

There is indeed a place for diplomacy, that is why we have Ambassadors and the State department.

Having the director of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration come out on blatantly anti-American Al Jazeera Television and even broach the subject of making Muslims "feel better" is a sad indicator of how f***ed up this radical left administration really is.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs