My story

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
teagz On December 31, 2008

Nowra, Australia
#1New Post! Jul 22, 2006 @ 05:47:33
Hey

Well I thought I might share my story for inspiration so here it goes.

When I was in year six I was sleeping over a friends house. The past half hour she had gone quiet. If I had been worried about it at the time I could have saved her. Yes she was the sort of person that you had to put stikki-tape over their mouth just to shut them up! Well she went into her room to get changed. She didn't come out for half an hour so I got up to see if she was okay. She wasn't she had commited suicide (won't go into details how). And that when my life started to go downhill (in other words turn into a s***hole!).
After that I lost all my friends due to a massive fight and had only one friend left I was distraught. After just losing a friend who could never come back I lost everyone else in my life that mattered. I became seriously Deppressed.

In year seven I had one friend to start with (I have never been popular) but then I began to make friends even though I was deppressed and no-one knew (year seven in Australia you move schools). Then the bullying started. About my speech problem and about my weight. This is when i started to have a downfall at school. I got an Eating Disorder (otherwise known as ED). I told my year Co-ordinator about the bullying it stopped but I still felt deppressed. So about 2 months after that I told her about being Deppressed. And I had to go to the School Counsellor. I think back to last year and I think it helped but then again maybe not.

Now I'm in year 8 my parents know nothing about my ED or about my Deppression. I have acomplished alot by just telling people. Thinking back to last year I realised that I had a Boulder in the way of my life and I had to move it which is what I am doing at the momment. I don't live at home anymore I live with my nan. But am in a hospital to cure my ED at the momment. I encourage anyone who is feeling Deppressed or getting bullied to speak up abput it. It may save your life. Even if you start to feel as if your fat tell some one! I odn't want anoyone in a huge hell hole like I am at the momment!

Teagz
annski729 On July 24, 2016

, United States (general)
#2New Post! Jul 22, 2006 @ 06:07:03
Wow sounds rough. I'm glad you were able to pick yourself up and get help. So many people don't want to help themselves, and it's a shame. Thanks for sharing, and best of luck!
curiosguy On April 04, 2008

here, New Zealand
#3New Post! Jul 22, 2006 @ 06:22:02
im glad ur getting beter mayb we could make you popular on TFS lol...
eemboz On June 08, 2009

Medan, Indonesia
#4New Post! Jul 22, 2006 @ 06:29:58
I'm glad. Nice story
lupinstar On April 16, 2023

Wigmore, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Jul 22, 2006 @ 08:52:23
That was very touching teagz, it goes to show that making that step to telling someone about the bullying really does end it. It really made me think, i iwsh i had told someone about the bullying that happened to me, i weathered it and maybe it has had an effect on me. Your friend killied herself at the age off 11, poor you, thats a sight i wish no one see's. .

Hope the light at the tunnel has come for you now.

Nowra, Australia
#6New Post! Jul 22, 2006 @ 09:45:58
hey

Well she was actually 13 i was 11 i have many friends who are older than me its good tho XD
dreamdestined On September 28, 2006

Deleted

, Michigan
#7New Post! Jul 22, 2006 @ 09:47:47
Your willingness to admit your problem
and overcoming it could be an inspiration to others.
You could help someone.

Nowra, Australia
#8New Post! Jul 22, 2006 @ 10:50:05
LOL Curios Ive never been popular and I don't really want to be tho who cares having a bunch of cronies who do everything you do or you have people who are scared of you? nah I'd rather stay the softy I am even if ya want me to become popular I don't care lol.

Oh and Dream all my friends that I have now always come to me if they need support or help. I have been to numorious (think dats how its spelt) School Counsellors meetings to help my friends because they are to afraid of going by themselves. Though some hate telling me about their probs because they know that I have probs too but I don't care it has sorta helped me by helping other people just knowing I'm not the only one going through Deppression and all really helps!

Teag
taintedblue_i On August 12, 2008

--------, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Jul 22, 2006 @ 10:56:12
@teagz Said
Hey

Well I thought I might share my story for inspiration so here it goes.

When I was in year six I was sleeping over a friends house. The past half hour she had gone quiet. If I had been worried about it at the time I could have saved her. Yes she was the sort of person that you had to put stikki-tape over their mouth just to shut them up! Well she went into her room to get changed. She didn't come out for half an hour so I got up to see if she was okay. She wasn't she had commited suicide (won't go into details how). And that when my life started to go downhill (in other words turn into a s***hole!).
After that I lost all my friends due to a massive fight and had only one friend left I was distraught. After just losing a friend who could never come back I lost everyone else in my life that mattered. I became seriously Deppressed.

In year seven I had one friend to start with (I have never been popular) but then I began to make friends even though I was deppressed and no-one knew (year seven in Australia you move schools). Then the bullying started. About my speech problem and about my weight. This is when i started to have a downfall at school. I got an Eating Disorder (otherwise known as ED). I told my year Co-ordinator about the bullying it stopped but I still felt deppressed. So about 2 months after that I told her about being Deppressed. And I had to go to the School Counsellor. I think back to last year and I think it helped but then again maybe not.

Now I'm in year 8 my parents know nothing about my ED or about my Deppression. I have acomplished alot by just telling people. Thinking back to last year I realised that I had a Boulder in the way of my life and I had to move it which is what I am doing at the momment. I don't live at home anymore I live with my nan. But am in a hospital to cure my ED at the momment. I encourage anyone who is feeling Deppressed or getting bullied to speak up abput it. It may save your life. Even if you start to feel as if your fat tell some one! I odn't want anoyone in a huge hell hole like I am at the momment!

Teagz

I'm so glad you're mamaging to move on and upwards from it. You deserve a life, and a happy one

Nowra, Australia
#10New Post! Jul 23, 2006 @ 04:14:24
Hey

Well it turns out I'm still not wanting the life I want but no1 will have the life they want. But at the momment I'm really hyped up coz I jus got a call from my dance teacher saying that I had made it into southern stars for dancing! I am so happy. oh and I want home to nans today which is even better! But yer SS is like School Spectacular in NSW (AUS) cept smaller. And ive wanted to get into it since year 3 so im like yer.

Teag
societys_reject On March 31, 2008

melboune, Australia
#11New Post! Jul 23, 2006 @ 04:18:32
u r a really strong person, i know wats its like 2 b depressed.......

Nowra, Australia
#12New Post! Aug 24, 2006 @ 07:41:40
Hey

I'm out of hospital and back to healthy old me I'm glag I had this life expeirence with an ED it has made me a stronger person. I just hope that anyone reading this with an ED will go out and tell someone. Its hard but if you want to ruin your life do so I'm not stopping you! But if you want to live a full and healthy life tell someone about your worries. If anyone wants to talk to me sometime PM me! I'm normally on.

Take Care
Teagz
outlaws On February 18, 2008

, Alabama
#13New Post! Oct 17, 2006 @ 12:20:06
so glad you are doing good don't give up you have a long life to live.
and we are here for you any time you need one of us .
if you every need some one just to talk to let me know i will be more then happy to help. thanks Ted
treacle On July 11, 2009

B/Stoke, United Kingdom
#14New Post! Oct 17, 2006 @ 12:28:37
Perhaps the next step is to open up to your parents?!?
outlaws On February 18, 2008

, Alabama
#15New Post! Oct 18, 2006 @ 10:42:02
@treacle Said
Perhaps the next step is to open up to your parents?!?

This is true it may help.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs