My proposal on illegal immigrants

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...16 17 18 · >>
Xilmwa On June 19, 2015
Phoenix

Zarglibniksokternimilis,
#1New Post! Oct 31, 2008 @ 02:11:36
This isn't news, but did you know that as of now, approximately 12 Million people currently residing in America are illegal immigrants.

Something has to be done about these people.

I propose we induct new laws on the illegal immigrants.

Firstly, to buy a home or rent an apartment, you should be required to prove citizenship in the same way you apply for a driver's license. Next, all businesses should require the same thing when applying for a job. ANY ONE FOUND IN VIOLATION WILL BE FINED A MINIMUM OF ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS WITH UP TO 5 YEARS IN PRISON.

If you are caught speaking a real foreign language in public, you should be fined a minimum of $50 and a maximum of $250. If you are caught speaking the language in public five times, you are to be deported to the country of your origin. If the US is your country of origin, your rights as A NATURAL-BORN CITIZEN should be rebuked, and you should be deported to a country speaking that language. If more than one, your pick.

I think if you think any of that is racist, you should be deported following the same guidelines, but this is my opinion.

There should be a replica of the Berlin wall around the border, with a mile of electric fence underneath, and 2 miles of bouncing bettys on the US side. A proximity-alarmed automatic machine gun should automatically kill anything not registered as needing to be there without a need for reason. This will also fire at any aircraft not registered on the US side as not needing to be there, and all aircraft headed that direction should have to land within 1 mile of the border for a THOROUGH scan, legitimate or not. If this stop is not completed, dispatch the F-14s to either bring it in if it is legitimate, or take it down if not.

If you can get past all of that, you will automatically be granted American citizenship, and be drafted into the army.

I also propose that anyone who can have a job and does not, should be cut from social security and any form of government funding. If the said person does not get a job within 3 months, and this causes said person to be on the street, then they may be placed in a homeless shelter, based on volume of donations, sponsored by a charitable person, or arrested.

BOOM! If those go in, then our loss of jobs is fixed, and we get rid of homeless people. Kills two birds with some stones!
Boppin_Guy On March 01, 2024

No Place,
#2New Post! Oct 31, 2008 @ 02:14:40
Wow.
emoric On January 02, 2010

Deleted
Banned

lol :D, Indiana
#3New Post! Oct 31, 2008 @ 02:15:02
This would never get passed.

But what do I know.

'If you are caught speaking a real foreign language in public, you should be fined a minimum of $50 and a maximum of $250'

good lord, what happened to this being a free country? Well, to some extinct.
Delta62 On March 30, 2024
Natural asshole

manchester, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Oct 31, 2008 @ 02:20:06
neine
Xilmwa On June 19, 2015
Phoenix

Zarglibniksokternimilis,
#5New Post! Oct 31, 2008 @ 02:24:13
@emoric Said

This would never get passed.

But what do I know.

'If you are caught speaking a real foreign language in public, you should be fined a minimum of $50 and a maximum of $250'

good lord, what happened to this being a free country? Well, to some extinct.

You need a universal system of communication to speak with each other. Besides that, I believe we kicked out the Mexicans here in Texas in 1836, and the U.S. as a whole in 1848. This gave us more than enough right to have English as the national language. We bought Louisiana from Napoleon Bonaparte in 1803, which gave us the right not to speak French.

I don't care what you speak in your own home, or a specialized building, such as a Spanish Church, but in the common public, you need to speak English.
not4sale On May 28, 2010

Banned

Melbourne, Australia
#6New Post! Oct 31, 2008 @ 02:24:21
Illegal immigrants are vital to the economy. They provide plenty of cheap labour etc.
Natural asshole

#7New Post! Oct 31, 2008 @ 02:25:24
@Xilmwa Said

This isn't news, but did you know that as of now, approximately 12 Million people currently residing in America are illegal immigrants.

Something has to be done about these people.

I propose we induct new laws on the illegal immigrants.

Firstly, to buy a home or rent an apartment, you should be required to prove citizenship in the same way you apply for a driver's license. Next, all businesses should require the same thing when applying for a job. ANY ONE FOUND IN VIOLATION WILL BE FINED A MINIMUM OF ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS WITH UP TO 5 YEARS IN PRISON.

If you are caught speaking a real foreign language in public, you should be fined a minimum of $50 and a maximum of $250. If you are caught speaking the language in public five times, you are to be deported to the country of your origin. If the US is your country of origin, your rights as A NATURAL-BORN CITIZEN should be rebuked, and you should be deported to a country speaking that language. If more than one, your pick.

I think if you think any of that is racist, you should be deported following the same guidelines, but this is my opinion.

There should be a replica of the Berlin wall around the border, with a mile of electric fence underneath, and 2 miles of bouncing bettys on the US side. A proximity-alarmed automatic machine gun should automatically kill anything not registered as needing to be there without a need for reason. This will also fire at any aircraft not registered on the US side as not needing to be there, and all aircraft headed that direction should have to land within 1 mile of the border for a THOROUGH scan, legitimate or not. If this stop is not completed, dispatch the F-14s to either bring it in if it is legitimate, or take it down if not.

If you can get past all of that, you will automatically be granted American citizenship, and be drafted into the army.

I also propose that anyone who can have a job and does not, should be cut from social security and any form of government funding. If the said person does not get a job within 3 months, and this causes said person to be on the street, then they may be placed in a homeless shelter, based on volume of donations, sponsored by a charitable person, or arrested.

BOOM! If those go in, then our loss of jobs is fixed, and we get rid of homeless people. Kills two birds with some stones!

that mean i am getting sent back to signapore austria england or jamaca?
el_diablo On December 19, 2008

Deleted

Maui, Hawaii
#8New Post! Oct 31, 2008 @ 02:25:34
What about people born in America raised in a Spanish speaking household? Why can't people not speak a foreign language?

I'm not even an immigrant and I'm offended.
adrinachrome On April 04, 2023

Fukitall, Arizona
#9New Post! Oct 31, 2008 @ 02:26:00

Does the US even have a National language?
and WTF kill on sight?
We cannot claim to be the leaders of the free world and do anything (almost) you suggest.
Xilmwa On June 19, 2015
Phoenix

Zarglibniksokternimilis,
#10New Post! Oct 31, 2008 @ 02:26:14
@not4sale Said

Illegal immigrants are vital to the economy. They provide plenty of cheap labour etc.

No, illegal immigrants are very harmful, as they fill in many of the jobs that rightfully belong to those who are either natural-born, or naturalized citizens. Cheap labor is bad because it slows the economy and creates a class-system which disables the full integration of all Americans.
Natural asshole

#11New Post! Oct 31, 2008 @ 02:26:30
@Xilmwa Said

You need a universal system of communication to speak with each other. Besides that, I believe we kicked out the Mexicans here in Texas in 1836, and the U.S. as a whole in 1848. This gave us more than enough right to have English as the national language. We bought Louisiana from Napoleon Bonaparte in 1803, which gave us the right not to speak French.

I don't care what you speak in your own home, or a specialized building, such as a Spanish Church, but in the common public, you need to speak English.

come live in england we'll deport you to
backseatcynic On January 19, 2010

Henryetta, Oklahoma
#12New Post! Oct 31, 2008 @ 02:27:48
Well, change must come, and I've had a few thoughts about this myself.
You see, the majority of the illegal immigrants are Mexican, yes? But the reason they come over here is to support their families. There ought to be a better way they can go about that, but I don't blame them. If I could keep my family's bellies full just by crossing a river and show a real willingness to work, I'd to it too.
So here they are. 12 million you say? There is a solution to this problem. Some, I imagine very progressive or liberally-minded folks, would like to see them naturalized. I could go for that, with a price tag. Serve a tour or two in the military to prove their loyalty. When they're done, they can be a citizen and get back to work.
Back to that 12 million number. I'll bet there are at least 12 million lazy a** folks doing everything they can to do absolutely nothing and live off the government teet. With 12 million new and productive citizens added to the country we can round up the 12 million laziest, make them go in the military, or if they won't, they can get the hell outta here!
Xilmwa On June 19, 2015
Phoenix

Zarglibniksokternimilis,
#13New Post! Oct 31, 2008 @ 02:28:45
@el_diablo Said

What about people born in America raised in a Spanish speaking household? Why can't people not speak a foreign language?

I'm not even an immigrant and I'm offended.

I may have mentioned: I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT SPECIALIZED COMMUNITIES OR WHAT YOU SPEAK IN PRIVATE. Only in the common public.

@adrinachrome Said

Does the US even have a National language?
and WTF kill on sight?
We cannot claim to be the leaders of the free world and do anything (almost) you suggest.

No, however it needs one. Freedom is not always a good thing, as too much freedom instills a sense of independence from the national government, however too little freedom will cripple the government's hold.
RobbyF On November 11, 2016

Silver Spring, Maryland
#14New Post! Oct 31, 2008 @ 02:28:50
this thread is REALLY not helping fight that Texas thread floating around
Natural asshole

#15New Post! Oct 31, 2008 @ 02:29:30
send me to the military..............wait they probably just kick me out but send me anyway
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...16 17 18 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs