The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

My money is on Kamala Harris for VP choice.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...5 6 7 · >>
Don1945 On February 08, 2021

Fort Myers, Florida
#1New Post! Aug 09, 2020 @ 21:54:07
I am willing to bet that Harris is Biden's pick for his running mate, and I think she is a good choice. I have watched her in Senate hearings, and she is no one's fool, and one tough lady.

Plus, it is time for a woman to break the glass ceiling, especially a woman of color. I hope I am right on this one, she would be good for this country, after all we have been through for the past 4 years of a do nothing President.
Darkman666 On about 22 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Aug 09, 2020 @ 22:36:28
last week, joe's blunder comments about blacks and strange behaviors. real f*** up, that gave republicans great advantage against democrats with the relief bill. if the republicans ever going bend in the first place.

if joe even pick kamala. don't think blacks willing enough to vote now. black want blm be important than medicare and medicaid, which never will be in my book.

i personally i was joe still pick elizabeth, or bernie go the white vote and forget the black vote.

will probably low vote dealing the blacks, in general, unless vote in mail, they might vote.
Ratty On November 08, 2021

So Cal, California
#3New Post! Aug 10, 2020 @ 01:55:47
Kamala Harris is a full blown a*****e.
JuanSmith On September 11, 2020
Shilsh-Aash yatasay

Near Eucalyptus Trees, Califor
#4New Post! Aug 10, 2020 @ 02:47:20
just watch... with 2020 going the way it has, and in an M. Night Shyamalan twist, Hillary Clinton will be picked as VP.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#5New Post! Aug 10, 2020 @ 03:42:58
@Ratty Said

Kamala Harris is a full blown a*****e.

What's your point?
Ratty On November 08, 2021

So Cal, California
#6New Post! Aug 10, 2020 @ 05:52:00
Kamala Harris.

She's f***ed and sucked her way to the top.

She specializes in identity politics. She had nothing, the CA voters and the rest kicked her to the curb. She's got nothing but the same old democrats schick of racial division as the reason for all your problems, small, short sighted kind of thinking.
Don1945 On February 08, 2021

Fort Myers, Florida
#7New Post! Aug 10, 2020 @ 12:27:09
@Ratty Said

Kamala Harris.

She's f***ed and sucked her way to the top.

She specializes in identity politics. She had nothing, the CA voters and the rest kicked her to the curb. She's got nothing but the same old democrats schick of racial division as the reason for all your problems, small, short sighted kind of thinking.

And how is that any different from what Donald Trump has done all his life ? He has been unfaithful to every woman he has been involved with, so what makes you think he has now had this great epiphany where he is now going to be loyal to American citizens ?

Funny how it is ok when a man does these things, but if a woman does anything at all she gets a scarlet A on her forehead.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#8New Post! Aug 10, 2020 @ 12:43:25
@Don1945 Said
the past 4 years of a do nothing President.

What!?!
Haven't you been paying attention?

He has pulled out of treaties, pissed off our allies, cozied up to dictators, and overall lowered the significance/standing of the US in the global community.

And that's not even speaking of his personal relationships with other world leaders.

Back home he has torn up environmental protections and opened up national resources for corporate exploitation. Stuffed the administration and judicial branch with yes-men. He has made lying and "alternative facts" an acceptable means of communication. Some could argue he has heightened racial tensions and fumbled the Corona ball to the extent of becoming a laughing stock of the world.

"Do-nothing" my ass.

NE, Ohio
#9New Post! Aug 10, 2020 @ 22:49:28
Susan Rice?

Another nod to the past without having to go to the stone age.

And ... I think she could be trusted to run the presidency if necessary - or at least in 2024.

I need to do a little reading up to re-remember
Darkman666 On about 22 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#10New Post! Aug 10, 2020 @ 23:03:08
@mrmhead Said

What!?!
Haven't you been paying attention?

He has pulled out of treaties, pissed off our allies, cozied up to dictators, and overall lowered the significance/standing of the US in the global community.

And that's not even speaking of his personal relationships with other world leaders.

Back home he has torn up environmental protections and opened up national resources for corporate exploitation. Stuffed the administration and judicial branch with yes-men. He has made lying and "alternative facts" an acceptable means of communication. Some could argue he has heightened racial tensions and fumbled the Corona ball to the extent of becoming a laughing stock of the world.

"Do-nothing" my ass.

bozo make lame duck presidents look good.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#11New Post! Aug 10, 2020 @ 23:07:58
I don't think Biden is smart enough to pick Tammy Duckworth, but she'd be my choice.

Decorated war veteran, Senate experience, leader, female, minority, highly intelligent... Biden wouldn't even have to debate Trump... he could pull a stunt and have Duckworth show up for him.
JuanSmith On September 11, 2020
Shilsh-Aash yatasay

Near Eucalyptus Trees, Califor
#12New Post! Aug 10, 2020 @ 23:38:24
I don't think America would like Tammy Duckworth - well at least not the new Right Wing.. simply because she's a Democrat.

Any and all accomplishments and even her War veteran status would somehow be tarnished by the new Right.

NE, Ohio
#13New Post! Aug 11, 2020 @ 00:46:23
@JuanSmith Said

I don't think America would like Tammy Duckworth - well at least not the new Right Wing.. simply because she's a Democrat.

Any and all accomplishments and even her War veteran status would somehow be tarnished by the new Right.

Yeah, but think of all the political cartoons that could come from a name like "Duckworth" !!!
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#14New Post! Aug 11, 2020 @ 00:50:21
@JuanSmith Said

@mrmhead Said

Yeah, but think of all the political cartoons that could come from a name like "Duckworth" !!!

Well "they" would start with the whole "birther" thing again.... after all, why should anyone pay any attention to our Constitution, when you can ignore the parts you don't like...

DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#15New Post! Aug 11, 2020 @ 02:37:24
You keep meantioning Duckworth, and yet I have to look her up every time. Why is she blending?

That’s not necessarily a bad thing she seems fine.

My dad is my republican barometer... he’s pretty fiscally conservative, not nearly as progressive as id like, but reasonable. Especially if you can make a legit argument.

He doesn’t fall for a lot of the right wing bs, though. Which is why we can discuss issues without fighting, I’m more “extreme” than him, but if I can’t articulate it well, then it ain’t happening

Anyway he’s good with Harris. Nothing about her was necessarily offensive. I mean she’s a democrat, but some republicans will never agree to that.
But otherwise she’s fine.
I don’t know how well her and Biden can work together. It might feel a little, pandering on Biden’s side. Which is not horrible, but it will always put her in an awkward position that may not be worth it.

Besides I think if Biden can win, he’s pretty much going in for one term, so vp has to ready to take over.
I can see that will Harris, (I was kinda bummed she dropped out) but awkwardness if it occurs will hurt her. Biden, bless his heart, is awkward af.

She a DNC WOC. Some people are going to hate on that. Though Duckworth has the same issue, and the same for a couple other names I heard.

I keep hearing the nm governor name, but I think it is just people here wanting her to go. She’s also fine, but I’d personally like to have her stay in nm a little longer because she’s handing the pandemic well, that is purely selfish on my part. She may have been on the original list, but not on the short list.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...5 6 7 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs