My brother is on the front cover..

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#1New Post! Dec 20, 2006 @ 16:12:53
Of the local newspaper back home in west wales.. his girl friend an him and there daughter have been waiting for 5 years for a bigger house from the council.. they have now gone to the bank and got are getting a morgage instead...

They have been waiting for 5 years to be moved out of a one bdroom flat in the bad arse are of our Home town of carmathen.. (the journal hasnt yet been put on the internet yet..)

Apprently there has been an increase of imigrants and they have had first dibs on the council houses...
steveuk On May 15, 2012

London, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Dec 20, 2006 @ 16:14:21
Takes the piss doesn't it
maximillion On December 13, 2016

, Minnesota
#3New Post! Dec 20, 2006 @ 16:20:07
i dislike the way this country puts those people first
so blair looks good
trillian On May 06, 2010

derbyshire, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Dec 20, 2006 @ 16:32:42
that is just the pits. people who were born here, who have paid their taxes etc. why the bloody hell should immigrants gets first dibs? they chose to come here. get in the bloody queue. i bet your blood is boiling. mine would be.
thomo On July 04, 2007

Hull, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Dec 20, 2006 @ 17:05:24
The system they use is twisted mate
bendover On November 25, 2007

Deleted

Muff, Ireland
#6New Post! Dec 20, 2006 @ 17:42:47
The way authorities distibute houses is one of the greatest disgraces that is an abuse of human rights. I'm not saying incoming workers don't have a right to be housed but locals need to have their fair share as well.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Dec 20, 2006 @ 19:46:58
I will be on the cover of the newspapers next week when i have shot the c*** that threw eggs at my window

Deleted

Muff, Ireland
#8New Post! Dec 20, 2006 @ 19:57:04
Treebee you have to understand that these young people are simply expressing their need to display their frustration at their social situation and their need to have more resources given to them to allow them to develope to their full potential.

You should be going out to these young people and holding out the hand of friendship to win them over to your side and gain their trust.

Then you can kick their arse when they have dropped their guard.
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Dec 20, 2006 @ 20:00:32
@bendover Said
Treebee you have to understand that these young people are simply expressing their need to display their frustration at their social situation and their need to have more resources given to them to allow them to develope to their full potential.

You should be going out to these young people and holding out the hand of friendship to win them over to your side and gain their trust.

Then you can kick their arse when they have dropped their guard.

meh, im gonna use a paintball gun, i checked the legal thingy on it, i was gonna fill a super soaker with 10 day old piss, but paint is kinder

Deleted

Muff, Ireland
#10New Post! Dec 20, 2006 @ 20:04:16
The joys of a ballyglava and a baseball bat may also be a path to consider.
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Dec 20, 2006 @ 20:05:12
@bendover Said
The joys of a ballyglava and a baseball bat may also be a path to consider.

i will get the little f***ers
bigpete On April 20, 2008

Cardiff, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Dec 20, 2006 @ 20:56:05
@markfox01 Said
Of the local newspaper back home in west wales.. his girl friend an him and there daughter have been waiting for 5 years for a bigger house from the council.. they have now gone to the bank and got are getting a morgage instead...

They have been waiting for 5 years to be moved out of a one bdroom flat in the bad arse are of our Home town of carmathen.. (the journal hasnt yet been put on the internet yet..)

Apprently there has been an increase of imigrants and they have had first dibs on the council houses...

Was that the reason given by the council?

I hear this all the time but havent heard of an actual case where the council has stood up and said that Joe Blogs cant have a council house because Mohamed Blogs needs one first. Now I know they are hardly likely to say it quite like that and in my heart of hearts I know it probably is the case. But is there real proof or just what people think is the case? Does the Carmarthen local rag have a website?

If they were able to get a mortgage then why didnt they get one in the first place rather than rely on social funding?

Im not having a go at you or your brother I just want to know.
innit!

#13New Post! Dec 20, 2006 @ 21:10:34
@bigpete Said
Was that the reason given by the council?

I hear this all the time but havent heard of an actual case where the council has stood up and said that Joe Blogs cant have a council house because Mohamed Blogs needs one first. Now I know they are hardly likely to say it quite like that and in my heart of hearts I know it probably is the case. But is there real proof or just what people think is the case? Does the Carmarthen local rag have a website?

If they were able to get a mortgage then why didnt they get one in the first place rather than rely on social funding?

Im not having a go at you or your brother I just want to know.

A[[rently the local newspapers website is a week behined its report.. otherwise the wont sell newspaper..

Yep the reason given was that My brothers girlfriend was to fussy.. but the houses given where in what looks like war town iraq... My other brother knows people in the council and he has been told that they have to fill the houses with immigrants first so that the EU will give them money.. is sick...

Treebs i have a .22 air riffle... it has ascope on it!! so you can camp out in a bush and pop them off...
innit!

#14New Post! Dec 20, 2006 @ 21:11:25
https://www.carmarthenjournal.co.uk/index.jsp The news paper they will be in at some point soon...
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#15New Post! Dec 20, 2006 @ 21:11:45
@markfox01 Said
Treebs i have a .22 air riffle... it has ascope on it!! so you can camp out in a bush and pop them off...

sweet, im an excellent shot too
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs