They need to investigate DJT for collusion with Russia
Personal exoneration in this area does not equate to total exoneration across all crimes, despite what Trump has brainwashed you followers into believing.
In fact, in the law enforcement and prosecutorial perspective and jargon, investigations almost never "exonerate" anyone for anything.
Yes, it does happen now and then, but is very rare.
Yes, in court cases subjects are periodically found "not guilty", but that is not "exoneration" and is really "innocent".
Because if the investigators/prosecutors report that someone is "innocent" or "exonerated" it hurts any potential future investigation/prosectuion if "new" evidence surfaces. Murder cases are the most obvious example of the need to NOT ever officially report that someone was "exonerated" or "innocent".... especially prior to any trial. (I can explain that further if anyone wants or needs).
In the case of the Special Counsel probe, based on the investigations, we know a few things:
1. The investigation was needed.
2. The investigation was successful.
3. Russia absolutely and unequivocally attempted to influence the 2016 presidential election.
4. Numerous people were found guilty of committing crimes.
5. Trump was not "exonerated".
6. Trump was never found legally "not guilty" of anything.
7. Trump is one the most prolific liars in the history of U.S. politics.
8. Regardless of the findings, Mueller was never
going to recommend indictment. He told us this well over a year ago
At this point what should happen is that:
Americans should be appalled at the blatant lies Trump has told and continues to tell, literally, on a daily basis.
> It won't happen, but Republicans & Conservatives should turn their back on him.
> Democrats & Liberals should move on from this investigation and its results and focus on the 2020 elections (and from a strategic perspective focus mostly on the keeping the H.R. and winning the Senate) as, at this point, a presidential candidate is actually secondary.