Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...9 10 11 12 13 ...18 19 20 · >>
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#151New Post! Apr 02, 2019 @ 14:56:44
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Steele meeting with FBI agents prior to the election and giving them a briefing and a copy of his incomplete dossier on his work supports your assertion that the FBI was unaware of the dossier until they received it after the election?

What drugs are you on that allow that to be a credible claim?

Or are you saying the fact that Steele was employed by FuisionGPS after the Washington Free Beacon ended their relationship with them, at which point he obtained information from Russian sources on behalf of the DNC, is proof that the Clinton campaign did not pay for Steele to obtain information from Russian sources even though he was not hired until after the DNC paid for the oppo research on Trump to continue?

This claim is about as credible as the first one.

Even the Washington Compost (which as I understand it is not favorable to white people, let alone Trump), seems to dispute your version of events.

They claim in the article I link below that Steele was hired after the DNC hired them to continue the dirt digging that began when the Washington Free Beacon stopped funding the file.

And they seem to outright say the FBI had at least sections of the Steele Dossier prior to the election:
"Steele, by his own account, was sufficiently alarmed by what he had been told by his Russian sources that in early July [2016] he sought out a contact in the FBI, located in Rome, to supply the memo and other information.."

They also acknowledge in that article that Steele had worked with the FBI before.

And the FBI was made aware of the Steele Dossier by Steele himself "prior to" being told by the Australian government of the conversation between Papadopolous and Alexander Downer (a conversation that happened after the supposed Russian hack of DNC emails).

When the FBI became aware of the Papadopolous and Downer meeting, according to the Compost article cited, the FBI then contacted Steele for more information. Again, prior to the election.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2018/01/09/what-you-need-to-know-about-christopher-steele-the-fbi-and-the-dossier/?utm_term=.978e8669e876

Note: You are, as always very confused, probably because you refuse to pay attention, I wasn't talking about Steele. In addition, the FBI (which is one of the USA''s 17 intelligence agencies have been investigating Russia essentially non-stop for decades. The dossier is not the end-all-be-all... contrary to your apparent beliefs.

Anyway, my post was about the Russian Probe being pushed by Republicans not Democrats... my post was not about who employed Steele when and to what extent. (I don't think my post even mentioned Steele.)

It is obvious that Republicans were the driving force for the Russia investigation from the beginning. Sure, Democrats and the media (including conservative media) became obsessed with the investigation.

However, the Democrats did not start it. Why? Because they did not have the power to start an investigation into Trump relative to anything.

Hillary, the love of your life, was absent from the process, as was the DNC. While it is conceivable that Hillary got some of the information related to Russia, for some reason (even though she is a super evil villain) she didn't go after Trump relative to Russia during the election. At least not in any significant way... not with anything substantive like information from the dossier.

In addition, the evil DNC never did either.... the evil Dark State never did either. At least not in any significant way.

You have been duped by your own inability to pay attention to details.

mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#152New Post! Apr 02, 2019 @ 15:48:46
@Jennifer1984 Said

deleted

You Deleted the Mueller Report!?!!

Now we have to go through all this again
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#153New Post! Apr 02, 2019 @ 18:18:53
@mrmhead Said

You Deleted the Mueller Report!?!!

Now we have to go through all this again

Bwahahahaha
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#154New Post! Apr 02, 2019 @ 19:07:42
@chaski Said

Note: You are, as always very confused,

I am only confused in the sense that I pointed out your factual errors arising from your timeline of events that is from a fiction novel written by the MSM and has no basis in fact.

Trump was being investigated before the election according to the article. And as 'Crapper' just told us all in an interview, Obama ordered that investigation.

And the precedent events for that investigation are two things - a highly dubious meeting between Papadopolous and Downer after the alleged email hacks, and the ridiculous Steele Dossier.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#155New Post! Apr 02, 2019 @ 19:25:13
@bob_the_fisherman Said

I am only confused in the sense that I pointed out your factual errors arising from your timeline of events that is from a fiction novel written by the MSM and has no basis in fact.

Trump was being investigated before the election according to the article. And as 'Crapper' just told us all in an interview, Obama ordered that investigation.

And the precedent events for that investigation are two things - a highly dubious meeting between Papadopolous and Downer after the alleged email hacks, and the ridiculous Steele Dossier.

HILLARY
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#156New Post! Apr 03, 2019 @ 05:34:26
@chaski Said

HILLARY is pond scum

Indeed.

Although, as far as the errors in your summation of events go she is despicable, but irrelevant.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#157New Post! Apr 03, 2019 @ 14:18:24
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Indeed.

Although, as far as the errors in your summation of events go she is despicable, but irrelevant.

My summation remains correct. You haven't provided any information that refutes the fact that Republicans were the ones who started the Muller probe.

All you've done is demonstrate that you cherry pick information to fit into your opinions, and demonstrate that you ability to read and interpret the english language is poor at best.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#158New Post! Apr 03, 2019 @ 14:33:30
@bob_the_fisherman Said

And as 'Crapper' just told us all in an interview, Obama ordered that investigation.

Incorrect.

Clapper said, “If it weren’t for President Obama, we might not have done the intelligence community assessment that we did that set off a whole sequence of events which are still unfolding today, notably, special counsel Mueller’s investigation”

He did not say that Obama ordered the Mueller special counsel investigation.

Your statement is a prime example of you either:

1. Failing to understand the english language.

2. Choosing to misunderstand facts so that you can feed your beliefs.

3. Believing right wing propaganda .
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#159New Post! Apr 03, 2019 @ 19:54:16
@chaski Said

My summation remains correct. You haven't provided any information that refutes the fact that Republicans were the ones who started the Muller probe.

All you've done is demonstrate that you cherry pick information to fit into your opinions, and demonstrate that you ability to read and interpret the english language is poor at best.

So when you say that the FBI did not get the Steele Dossier until after the election but I point out they actually got it before the election directly from Steele, your error proves you are right, and me correcting your error proves that I am wrong.

Then when I say that based on that information an investigation was launched at the direction of Barry himself, the fact that Clapper verifies that fact also proves I am wrong because Mueller probe...?

Fair enough.

There comes a point at which discussion is worthless, and that point has been reached.

Have a good one.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#160New Post! Apr 03, 2019 @ 23:06:19
@chaski Said

I'm pretty sure that Trump only tells the truth by accident.

If he has a truth telling accident, he probably washes out his mouth with soap.

NE, Ohio
#161New Post! Apr 03, 2019 @ 23:08:10
@chaski Said

Incorrect.

Clapper said, “If it weren’t for President Obama, we might not have done the intelligence community assessment that we did that set off a whole sequence of events which are still unfolding today, notably, special counsel Mueller’s investigation”

He did not say that Obama ordered the Mueller special counsel investigation.

Your statement is a prime example of you either:

1. Failing to understand the english language.

2. Choosing to misunderstand facts so that you can feed your beliefs.

3. Believing right wing propaganda .

Was that the same interview when he said more and more of the allegations in the dossier have been corroborated from separate sources over time?
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#162New Post! Apr 03, 2019 @ 23:08:47
@bob_the_fisherman Said

So when you say that the FBI did not get the Steele Dossier until after the election but I point out they actually got it before the election directly from Steele, your error proves you are right, and me correcting your error proves that I am wrong.

Then when I say that based on that information an investigation was launched at the direction of Barry himself, the fact that Clapper verifies that fact also proves I am wrong because Mueller probe...?

Fair enough.

There comes a point at which discussion is worthless, and that point has been reached.

Have a good one.

So you're saying that Mueller is not a Republican, and was not selected by Rosenstein to run the Special Counsel investigation....

And you are saying that Rosenstein is not a Republican & President Trump appointee....

And you are saying that Rosenstein was not appointed by Sessions to over see the Special Counsel investigation...

And you are saying that Sessions is not a Republican & Presdent Trump appointee...

And you are saying that McCain is not a Republican and did not pass to the FBI information regarding Russia trying influence the U.S. 2016 presidential election...

And you are saying that McCain did not share that information with Lindsey Graham, who told McCain to give it to the FBI...

And you are saying that Graham is not a Republican...

And you are saying that McCain was not given that information after the U.S. 2016 election...

OK... sure Bob...
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#163New Post! Apr 03, 2019 @ 23:10:08
@mrmhead Said

Was that the same interview when he said more and more of the allegations in the dossier have been corroborated from separate sources over time?

Yes.

NE, Ohio
#164New Post! Apr 03, 2019 @ 23:12:08
@chaski Said

Yes.

And just how do you suppose that happened?

I N V E S T I G A T I O N ??
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#165New Post! Apr 03, 2019 @ 23:19:53
@mrmhead Said

And just how do you suppose that happened?

I N V E S T I G A T I O N ??

You have to understand something:

Investigations are only good and true if they are about rich elitists who are Democrats or liberals, and preferably named Hilary... AND result in putting the person in jail.

Investigations are bad and false if they are about rich elitists who are Republicans or conservatives, especially if their name is Trump.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...9 10 11 12 13 ...18 19 20 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs